Since Radiohead will be focusing on solo projects, what do you think Thom's next solo album is going to sound like?

Since Radiohead will be focusing on solo projects, what do you think Thom's next solo album is going to sound like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qt-ohn5C3kU
youtube.com/watch?v=7YHyOb4J0OE
soundcloud.com/young-furtive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sad depressing slow songs with a lot of reverb

It'll probably sound like the sound of thousands of Palestinian children being bombed to death in a hospital

just as mediocre and boring as the last two

Wasn't he on electronic music now? I just want that old good depressing shit, OK Computer style

the eraser is amazing faggot

>Thom Yorke's solo project

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=qt-ohn5C3kU

is that Atoms for peace album any good?

It's depressing, the bad way...

Shit.

Why were people mad they played in Israel?

Experimental folk.

they haven't played yet I believe

because jews are ruining our society

because apparently people hate jews

Because Israel is a fake state who's government oppresses the noble Palestinian people on their land.
They're no different to Nazi Germany.
Radiohead performing in Israel is like being an outspoken supporter of Hitler's regime.
Radiohead are no better than Nazi supporters.

you have to go back

What Sup Forums thinks of atoms for peace?

youtube.com/watch?v=7YHyOb4J0OE

Couple good songs but it's mostly bad, just like the rest of Thom's solo shit

That album is kinda bland, but a few songs are good.. "amok" and "judge jury.."

>just like the rest of Thom's solo shit

*bleep*
*bloop*

You suck faggot

Just thinking about this is giving me a rager

>I just want that old good depressing shit, OK Computer style
ma nigga

It has very good singles and a pretty novel sound (like a jazzier The Eraser I guess?) but it didn't hook me that much.
Some people said it has grower potential though. For me it's more consistent than Eraser, but the highs aren't as high and it's still pretty far from any Radiohead album

>Since Radiohead will be focusing on solo projects
What?

He's making a soundtrack already, so we already know what his solo project will be.

Not jazzier, but with a busier mix and less minimalistic, sorry. Flea's basslines bring more life to a song.

>tfw thom will never write a song as good as harrowdown hill again

He should do a song about seth rich

Yes, it's one of my favorite albums. I'd rate it higher than the majority of Radiohead's albums t b h

>DAE POLITICS!??
>DAE HARMONIC MINOR CHORD PROGRESSIONS?!1!

I'm yet to find an album that mixes IDM, Rock and Hip-Hop in such a consistent and enjoyable way.

i had my share of enjoyment but its not very consistent very rigid sometimes it feels like the music is being bottle necked to make room for the politics

like this
soundcloud.com/young-furtive