As-salamu alaykum!

As-salamu alaykum!

Why does Islam the best religion, brothers? Western societies are getting more and more degenarete by year. The men are getting faggots and woman are getting sluts. Islam will ruling the world in 50 years, insallah.

That's not a muslim baby.

You are blinded by sins of your county. Come join us

Her face shining with Allah's nur

Never. Die, you filth.

Muslim doesn't scare of death. Heaven is waiting for me. Etearnal hell is for you. Mortal life is short and useless.

I hope you Muslims do take over. White people are too fucking stupid and tolerant of your kind and must pay the price for it. Shove your small dicks into the wives and daughters of every western libcuck and blow them up.

No need blow up. Isis is not real Islam. We will conquer with peace.

An hero and stream or gtfo

Islam is not a religion

because the jews literally invented islam to make even more money by having another port to sell different color slaves at and incite wars with.

they literally use babies to jack off with

Saying ISIS is not real Islam is like saying the crusades is not real Christianity.
Regardless of other issues one is tied to the other.

Jews are making your men turn faggots slowly in the name of liberalism. Your woman and daughters will welcome us when they crave real me in their pussy. We will create a new muslim generation when you faggots fuck each ass of each other

by peace he means slavery

islam peace is only peace for islam

everyone else is dead, enslaved, or imprisoned. in islam those are the only options. what he's saying is that everyone needs to convert to islam and then things are fine, but if you don't, they start blowing things up and raping your children

actually they'll rape children either way

No rape and murder in islam. Allah doesn't allow

This is future of your men

Yeah sure. Be my guest but first stop being backslapped by yesidi girls you fucking excuse for a man

literally imagine you're in a sharia country

>you've been in the sun too long and lost all your clothing and gotten really tanned so you kinda look like you're half middle eastern
>someone charitably gives you some robes (probably a sikh)
>you continue to wander towards the border and are basically homeless
>a fat merchant muslim sees you and offers to bring you into his home to be fed for the night
>they are having a wedding today
>you speak with the ones celebrating and explore your surroundings on your way to the bathroom
>the food in the kitchen smells good, the women prepare it of course
>there is another smell
>this smell is familiar, but it can't be
>you see some muslim men chatting as they walk out of a back room, you smile at each other
>all smiles are fake
>you walk towards that room
>the lady of the household doesn't want you to go in there
>there is a baby
>a baby that is totally covered in semen because muslim men use their thighs to jack off
>this is the point where a rational human being returns to the kitchen and gathers all the knives
>this is also the point where a muslim person jacks off instead

and that is basically what is wrong with islam and why killing is sometimes the correct answer

that only applies to muslims

everyone else its okay

women also can't be raped if the man who owns that female gives consent for her

more places to stick my dick man

Good for you freak boy

>Muslim
Unless you say "Ya Ali," I'll keep on fighting you Omari scum!

your dad and uncles did a similar thing to you when you were an infant, if you're grateful for it you must be a faggot

>Muslim doesn't scare of death. Heaven is waiting for me.
But if there are other Muslims going there, how could it be Heaven?

Checkmate.

Satanic speaking
I will not be fooled

Personal gardens of every muslim in heaven. And personal pure woman to sex

Shalom brother

my best friend avoids your kind on tinder and she's not the only one,.. muhammed

>Personal gardens of every muslim in heaven.
But there are no Muslims in hell, correct?

No. Muslim goes hell if he is sinned, does his time and goes to heaven when he is cleaned

maybe the reason they do that in the first place is because islam has already been corrupted by satan

the prophets family was slaughtered after he died and had to flee to india and seek shelter from the hindus

and those that remained are the ones who created sharia and rewrote the quran burning all the versions of it that didn't help the make money and raise armies and rape children

I'm sure Mohammad would have never sought sexual relief from a girl who hadn't bled yet, but your dad sure does

because your ayatollah and your caliph listens to the whispers of iblis already

your woman is trash. tinder is satanic slut womans. keep your puke woman

out homosexual warlock worshipper

you are vessel of satan, stop your words

if I were I wouldn't say anything because satan is already winning

اللّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاء وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَؤُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

in fifty years the world will be majority atheist. Islam will be a reviled backward religion of backward poor places, only believed by the idiots and the uneducated. a bit like now.

education, and massive global disruption due to climate change, will see the end of all religions, apart from the millenial and eschatonic fantasy ones.

reality, evolution, science, democracy, equal rights, freedom, not having to brainwash yourself five times a day, real self esteem, the need to accept consequences and real responsibility will drive Islam into the past.

>reality, evolution, science, democracy, equal rights, freedom
All satan's inventions
Education goes bad every year, your kids only care with instagram likes and selfies. you are doomed

All religions are basically shit, they where invented to justify what man decided, grow up little boy.

Explain this if then:

Baby born with Quran prayer written on his leg

Cloud says Allah in arabic

Egg says Allah

I look forward to the AI Predator Drones keeping Islam at bay. :>

Again
These are all proofs of Allah
Only blinded by satan can't see

Islam will always lose in the end, because forces aren't equal: to attack us you have weapons; to attack you we have weapons and bacon sandwiches, ham bagels, salami pizzas.

Disgusting, parents mutilating their newborn child just to get a religious approval.

Parents intentionally harmed their own child for malicious purposes..

Wow

simple henah, that disappears after a few weeks and it's man made.

>reality, evolution, science, democracy, equal rights, freedom, not having to brainwash yourself five times a day, real self esteem, the need to accept consequences and real responsibility
you realize this is all part of buddhism right

wtf

this is real, pig eater. Saw on news in muslim tvs.

javascript:quote('739392696'); jajajaja lol

why do you cover up your woman?

Fuck you bigger. I hope they keep blowing / shooting up mosques in your backwards nigger countries. BRB have to wipe the shit off my ass with pages from the Quaran. Lmao. The word of Allah does wonders for my ass hole

Ateists are disproved
cry now

Henah is real, and sometimes makes the news when people are dumb enough to put it where they shouldn't.

Yummy salami.

to protect them from evil

Another proof.

whats your definition of evil

How are atrheists disproven ?

The markings aren't religious, they only say "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep, no immunities even fo goat fuckers".

Allah is too little and small, my worship goes to the BBC
no other god can compete with The Mighty BBC

Your lies it says Allah

Media is evil. Confuses woman to open up for mens dick make harder. Foreighn men want our woman, want to open them.
School not needed for woman. A womans school is her house. She gets teached how to cook and clean. At school they get sluts

Islam began as a christian apostasy and will not exist in 50 years.

This is haram. You clap your woman for getting whores and give them a lot of money.

your muslim wife cheats on you with your dad

All religions claim to worship the true god. Why would Islam be the "right one" ?

It's not. They fail at basic history and claim to supplant the "previous" teachings of Christianity and therefore Judaism but can't even get basic facts about either correct. Not terribly divine of them.

Top kek

Allah says it. The previous religions were corrupted. Quran was written so it weren't corrupted. It's the last religion, too.

She is here

Not rape and murder in Islam, goats always consent, allahu akbar.

How can a chair not come by a creator? Or a house? A painting need a painter. Now strip your wife an look at her pretty white skin. How could it become from nothing randomly. Such a beautiful thing was created by Allah.

Buddhism is the top religion, bro

You will cry in regret in afterlife
Please, it's not too late for you