ITT: OP's gf vs ex gf

ITT: OP's gf vs ex gf

So my girlfriend got me the same thing my ex got me. It's a little fill-in-the blanks book with reasons why someone loves someone else. Who wants to go through them and compare? I'll be awarding points to the better messages to work out if I'm better off now gf-wise than I was then.

Go ahead Op, I'm intrigued

Both my ex and current gf got me the same shit too. What shitty gifts.

Bump for interest

So gf's book got shut in a drawer (my fault not hers) hence the damage. But she's already 1 point up for writing a nice birthday message in the front page.

You need to dictate what they write my friend. Lurking.

>acurate depiction of how large their writing is

Gf gets another point

dis gon be gud

So ex did go on and on about my eyes, which was kind of nice. But Gf seems more genuine here, it takes more to notice someone's laughter than their physical appearance.

Ex: 0
Gf: 3

Bump

I quite like them actually, sure it's mass produced but it's nice to read it for the first time. Also very nice to have when you're apart.

Gf gets ANOTHER point for writing not only the same thing as ex but also some more. A few of her cute nicknames for me. She's baby bunny and I'm big bunny. Say what you like but it's fucking filthy.

This one is interesting.

Ex didn't really like that I'd fucked a few of my close friends and exchanged nudes with her best friend. However, she did enjoy hearing about my work placements, which Gf has written here. "Tinder girl" was my first proper one night stand. Met a girl on Tinder, she came to my flat, I fucked her brains out and never saw her again. She was fucking amazing, I spat in her mouth and she loved it.

Gf also enjoys hearing about my past sexual encounters because it fascinates her for some reason. I think she might be a bit of a cuck. She did once say she'd like to watch me fuck Evanna Lynch.

I forgot to score this one. I think ex wins because I prefer talking about sex over talking about dead bodies (I'm in the medical field).

bump

>I prefer talking about sex over talking about dead bodies
Faggot

So my ex called me a know it all a lot because I always seemed to be explaining something to her. She wasn't stupid, but she was American, so that was kind of necessary.

Gf is referring to fake Lego. It's an inside joke I guess.

Gf wins for inside joke > being an actual American idiot

Gf: 5
Ex: 1

Sex smells slightly better.

Gf gets the point for saying the same thing more eloquently. And ex is the one studying journalism. Kek

Gf wins for being slightly more imaginative, but it's a narrow win. Both are a bit eh.

Gf 7
Ex 1

Ex actually wins here.

Gf came with me volunteering once and saw me at work talking to a patient. She really enjoyed seeing me there which is cool, I guess. And Lego obviously is the shit.

However the family dance nights are truly legendary and ex did get involved with them, so credit where credit's due.

Well this is weird.

I guess this is what happens when you only date subs.

Seems like you're trying to convince yourself your new GF is better than your ex...you're still hung up on your ex.

Cosmo to blame?

That's interesting. I suppose this might come to show that. I think I've been pretty fair so far though.

Back in a bit, bump if you give a shit

bump

It's one of those times that the phrase "it's the thought that counts" really means something. I mean, yeah, it's hokey and stupid, but they took time out of their day to think about all the things they like/love about you.

My current GF did this for me on Valentine's this year. I read through it once, then put it up on my shelf for display. My guess is the only time I'll read the fucking thing again is if she dumps me and I wanna punish myself or if she dies and I want to reminisce.

you've been a total fucking faggot mate

Thank you for saying so

Don't fag out op

I like both of these but the power of the pun awards it to gf. She's been relentless here, even if it was Disney puns.

I say you gf gets -1 for needing to correct the spelling of a two letter word

Kek

This is a tough one. I do have a weakness for physical touch, but I think gf just about takes this one for being affectionate.

Czechd

Both times I received this as one of a group of gifts, which was quite nice. It's good for a Valentine's day thing by itself.

Gf wins hands down, ex is too much of a pussy to write anything sexual.

I do like how comfortable Gf is around me, and how she talks about how safe she feels.

>WTF

Watches at 0 $?

So ex is referring to the fact that we met while holidaying in the same place years ago, but didn't get together until she came to visit. I'm glad she didn't visit sooner in some ways, because by the time she did I'd moved away to uni so we didn't have parents butting in every five seconds.

However, that means nothing next to what gf has put here. I'd needed to hear that from someone for a long time and it didn't come a moment too soon. She's a good gal.

Gf: 10
Ex: 2

you are so held up on your ex, no one can tell you your current gf is better then yourself op. Sort yourself out or it will start showing in your relationship.

This probably makes it seem worse than it is. Obviously there's things I miss about being with her but we had a chance to get back together and I decided not to take it. She fucked up and I said enough was enough. I'm and lot happier and healthier now. Since I started dating gf my grades went up, I've landed a great job and everyone who knew ex says this relationship is way healthier. I am still a bit hung up on her, I know, but it's not as bad as it seems. I hope so anyway, haha.

I have to pop out for a few hours I'm afraid. Will come back to this if the thread is still alive layer. Lots of love to all of you Sup Forums

Don't listen to these Sup Forumstards, OP. Current girlfriend is obviously way more involved and I can tell she likes you a lot more than ex. Stick with her

No doubt