How does it feel knowing the best psychedelic album of all time came out in 2016?

how does it feel knowing the best psychedelic album of all time came out in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3mQn4JxkYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feels good, now i dont have to worry about the shitty genre of music that is psych rock

Yeah I wouldn't talk about their new album either.

too bad they put out a literal 1/10 after

kg isn't that good

lol my dude. dont even pretend ur into music if u dont like psych. get a clue

except thats not the best from 2016...
youtube.com/watch?v=P3mQn4JxkYg

death match

Bad simplistic melodies, too repetitive, hardly psychedelic at all honestly. King Gizzard is way overrated.

Man every cunt wanks over this band.. I mean a couple of their songs are okay but fuck.

Why did they fade out Billabong Valley? My only guess is they thought it would be a radio single.

I hope you mean MOTU and not FMB.

This. Absolutely horrible band.

I like FMB better.

Became sort of interested in these guys a while ago, but already a bit tired of them. I think seeing them in concert kind of cured me. Good energy, but what a generally obnoxious crowd they attract. Constant stagediving like it was some sort of amusement park ride. It also became very obvious how similar a lot of songs sound. They could rattle off a medley of maybe seven different songs without changing tempo or groove. Kind of impressive and a bit uninspired at the same time.

Still, Robot Stop is cool, and FMB gets a 8/10 from me.

See

remind me what a good band is?

what band has good melodies? listen to a song like Sleep Drifter and tell me the melody is bad

Australians don't ever get good bands so when someone reasonably good comes around everyone in the country becomes obsessed with them

yeah this
i still like nonagon and paper mache and their other stuff is not bad but they make it really obvious how reptitive they are by releasing so much stuff
i got tired of them pretty quickly and all the people acting like they are the best band right now only make me like them less

spamming king gizzard threads every day isnt gonna make anyone like them more

unless thats your goal i guess

Listen to some fcking Hawkwind or Red Krayola, these strayans are nothing but Garage Rock

they're SHIT

Nice b8 user

I put them on at the gym, and that's pretty much all this band is good for...but god damn do they make some great running and lifting tracks

FMB was unbearably boring. And id argue that rattlesnake is one of the worst openers to any album ever.

They're the Spoon of garage rock. They drop 7's like frats boys on spring break.

SNARE ROLLS

one of the best psych garage rock albums of the 2010s

I thought FMB was just okay overall, but yeah, Rattlesnake is their worst song. It does NOT need to be 5+ minutes long.

WOOOOOOOOOOO

best comment ive seen on this board

this