he doesndo anythng?

wdhmbt

THE FRENCH
champagne

>Why didn't he open them
>He just didn't

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THE FREEEENCHHHH

The taste of French champagne has always been celebrated for it's excellence.There's a California champagne by Paul Masson, inspired by that same French excellence. It's fermented in the bottle, and like the best French champagne, it's vintage dated. Paul Masson's superb taste shouldn't be too surprising. This champagne doesn't come from France, but it was created by a man who did, Paul Masson.

Paul Masson will sell no wine before its time.

There's a cuckshed born in Paul, my wife's son

MAAAHHHH the french, champagne asalwaysbeencelebratedforitsexcellence...

And ACTION
Action please
Orson....

can anyone link me this meme

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
the ffffrensh

youtu.be/VFevH5vP32s
>over 9000s hours in ms google

Imagine being Orson in that ad and having to be all like "Muuuhaaaahhh, Paul Masson, you fuckin' fine, all delicious with your in-the-bottle fermentation and horrific faux-French monstrous taste. I would totally drink you, both in this advert and one for frozen peas." when all he really wants to do is drink another $500 Dom Perignon in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Orson and not only sit in that chair while the extra pours his disgusting California champagne in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the suspicious-looking sediment building in it, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that pour. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking taste but Paul Masson's haughty attitude as everyone on set says it's VINTAGE DATED and DAMN, PAUL MASSON CHAMPAGNE TASTES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and drink the disgusting fucking piss water contorting your palette into horrific flavours you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been drinking nothing but a healthy diet of Krug and Bollinger and later alleged moonshine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even drunk anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chemical contaminants in this mass produced sham pigswill as it's poured again and again for you, the extra smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "French excellence (for that is what they call it)", the excellence they worked so hard for with fermentation techniques in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could break a bottle and stab everyone in this room, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Orson Welles. You're drunk as fuck and don't know why the extra isn't doing anything. Just bear it. Slurr your lines and bear it.

Best tv meme ever and it died baka

Mwaaah the nubian bull has always been noted for his well-hungness

This just looks weird now.

justdoanything?

two of my favorite memes, and they come together so perfectly.

MUHHHHWAAH the French

youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40

I saw Orson Welles at a wine store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “AAAaaaaahhh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? you don't do anything?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and heard him say, "aaahHAH" as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of Paul Masson in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any French Insiperation,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by rubbing his eyes and not paying attention.

>this guy predicted 1984

>to prevent any French Insiperation

hmm, he must have died not long after this.
thanks.

>predicted 1984
i predicted 2016

>mfw they just wouldn't sell wine before its time

Is this kino?

>rubbing his eyes and not paying attention
This made me lol.

>and horrific faux-French monstrous taste