Tfw you realize you haven't actually eaten a burger in over a week

>tfw you realize you haven't actually eaten a burger in over a week

>I didn't have one for lunch

>have not eaten fast food for 14 fucking years

oh shit you're right

been potato niggering it

Had a blue burger last night senpai

How are you going to get the gains then man?

Damn, is fancy Poland really that poor?

Remember to eat your burgers kids, you don't want to end up like a Europoor

I ate one on thursday

Your local burger restaurant manager has probably been worried sick about you, give him a call now op so he doesn't have the police checking up on you.

>not eating fast food
>singapore
It's even fucking delivered to your home. What else could you desire?

Teach me how to be more like you, america-senpai.

I can't remember a week of my life where I haven't eaten a burger.

How the fuck does the rest of the world make fun of our burgers? They are legitimately one of the best meals possible.

I literally just finished one. It looked like
>pic related

Better be gettin' that burger in ya system real quick boi, or else you gon' grow a vagina like dem Euro bois.

I ate one today.

It tasted awful and I tossed it in the garbage before it was even half eaten.

Fuck. I'm getting one next week for sure.

You live in fucking brazil. Do they even have cows there? Do you make burgers out of the lower-class?

>automatically assuming that burgers = fast food

Poor manners, Singapore.

Shit, I ate 2 of them yesterday home made and bigger than my fist, with melted cheese on a charcoal grill. So fuggin gud.

>implying all burgers are fast food

Gee. Thanks, uncle Ruckus!

Don't know about Brazil but Mexico has awesome burgers with pineapple

I wouldn't count it as a burger if it's made of ground monkey anus.

I had one yesterday while I worked on my Chevy

i just had a royale with cheese tbqh family

Had one today.

>dieting currently and eating my burgers with no bun

I'm still American r-right guys?

>tfw you're a white male in America but can't afford burgers

We have enough nukes to erase you jungle monkeys, better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

>mfw this is true

I've eaten more burritos recently than burgers... d-do I need to deport myself?

Not having a superior chicken burger

>You live in fucking brazil. Do they even have cows there? Do you make burgers out of the lower-class?
>This fucking burguer is that ignorant that he does not realize that Brazil is one of the main sources of food of the world.

It is basically all we do, grow food, we have cattle pastures on the majority of our territory, which is as large as your btw.

Imagine a rural USA, that is pretty much the way things are around here.

>Deep fried pickles
>Avocado and bacon

Patrician-tier tastes, user!

chewing gum is not fast food

>tfw just finished a delicious steak with a garlic rub, some garlic bread, and some steamed broccoli
It's been like two weeks since I last had a burger and I can already feel my freedom slipping away. Still though, fuck beef burgers man. Most of the affordable ground beef is disgusting here. The good stuff costs the same as bison so I've only been having ground bison for my burgers for months. Since I'm apparently the only person in this podunk town that likes Bison I buy it when it goes on sale because it's nearing it's date, and then I freeze it. Unfortunately I only have about four lbs of the stuff left in my deep freeze so I'll have to ration that out until the next paycheck. Guess I'm stuck with chicken, breakfast sausage, ground turkey, a few more steaks that were also on sale, salmon, tilapia, bacon, pork chops, and whatever else I have in there.

Who /In-N-Out/ here?

>Imagine a rural USA, that is pretty much the way things are around here.
I might be wrong, but I think it's relatively rare in America, even rural America, to be killed by a python and your corpse devoured by bushmen

Burritos are acceptable. But don't slouch on your burger intake user; very nonwhite.

Except your huehuehellholehue is full of fucking Brazilians so it's nothing like rural America
t. Rural American.

>tfw just realized I haven't had burger in over 3 months

pic related

Do McChickens count?

I ate a burger from Chilis tonight. Not bad.

I had 2 today.

Fuck that place, Tommy's Burgers for lief.

>chilli on burger

trying way to hard m8

Newsflash most Americans don't eat burgers

You realize that raising cattle and growing food is pretty much the only thing we are good at other than soccer right?

>We have enough nukes to erase you jungle monkeys, better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Pfft, go ahead you pussy, let's see your nigger president get the blessing from his SJW overlords to nuke us. I will laugh so hard when Hillary Clinton cheats her way into presidency and cucks your entire fucking nation with muslin refugees.

>I might be wrong, but I think it's relatively rare in America, even rural America, to be killed by a python and your corpse devoured by bushmen
I thought you american rednecks were snake worshipping lunatics, guess that is just a funny stereotype and not at all real? I don't suppose these white trash communites do really perform incest and shit right?

True, it is full of fatasses, SJWs, faggots and faggot enablers.

>most Americans don't eat burgers

Wait...I thought burritos are Tex-Mex, not completely Mexican..