Aurora borealis?

Aurora borealis?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superintendent Chalmers refused our homecooked meal in favour of yours. We had to find out what he ate.

AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?!

>Aurora borealis?

At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

You call hamburgers "steamed hams"...?

It's an upstate New York dialect

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

Well I'm from Utica and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams."

STOLEMONEYFROMTHECHURCHCOLLECTIONPLATE!

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

...yes?

Into the trash it goes

TRAMAMPOLINE

Every fucking thread.

Hello. My name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Quads

skarched hams?

GIT OUTTA MY OFFICE

TRABOPOLY

return to your homes and places of businesses

Oh no, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.

Ghost car?

BART?

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. NICK?