/brit/

red ensign edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Griff#Controversy_and_departure_from_Public_Enemy
streamable.com/q8fmb
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491564013177.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for /brit/

i find that anything more than 250ug is unenjoyable.

anime

is the acid you buy generally OK? or is there a lot of shit quality stuff around?

Animal

MD visuals are weird though, not really the same as psychedelic visuals. You actually feel like you're seeing shit (like shadow people and that) with MD visuals, not really trippy as such

do you runts ever stop talking about drugs?

turtleheading

Always got mine of Silk Road before it got shut down. Genuinely surprised I've not been visited by the policeman.

>not naming this mynewmixtapejustdropped.webm

>You actually feel like you're seeing shit (like shadow people and that)

We call them African-Americans nowadays.

buy a test kit. Also, generally if you're buying from alphabay or something there will be user reviews

>(like shadow people and that)

yeah that too but i had some really clear CEVs of just normal psychedelic stuff too

and how the light in the room would sort of stay on people's faces so it looked like they were wearing face paint

Epic goal desu.

Really top drawer

Salvia made me see some shit.

buy online. always better

Polizei barely had the resources to take down the site. They don't have the means to track every single user, and even if they could it's illegal to open post without a warrant.

Hello nigger

how can someone have "shit" tabs. That's literally impossible in how LSD is made. You have LSD or you don't have LSD, it's never mixed. (be wary for n-bombs)

m8, as you might be aware, anything over 500 is really sketchy, what the fuck were you doing with that much?

LSD is LSD, can't mix it, but if someone sells you n-bomb think it's LSD then wew la', that's bad. I don't know how German Law is with silk road but just buy it from there la'. LSD is relatively uncommon to come across in person anyways.

>how can someone have "shit" tabs. That's literally impossible in how LSD is made. You have LSD or you don't have LSD, it's never mixed. (be wary for n-bombs)

Decided to become as fit as I can possibly manage.

webm

Most trippy thing I've had from MD is everything looking like it was a cartoon, not really strongly but that sort of effect. I only really get visuals from it when I've smoked a lot of weed as well

If 'Pakis' is the answer, what is the question?

good lad

niggers?

haha seriously? thats awesome! good luck!

All this talk about LSD but has anyone ever had LCD?

What is the primary ethnic group in Pakistan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Griff#Controversy_and_departure_from_Public_Enemy
>started naturally
that's a strange phrase to use in a musical development context
you're right, but the themes, content and general scene have been as much a product of jews as the rhythms have by blacks

whats a racist term to describe south asians

who should be genocided

what are we better off without

does anyone snort mandy? think the drip would make me throw up

>how can someone have "shit" tabs
Not accurately dosed. Laying acid is actually quite hard, your '100ug' tabs might be closer to 60ish

Hey user we had a nice discussion going on. don't miss my post.

been doing a lot of DIY lately
my arms are more veiny and i feel stronger, don't really look it though. pretty average physique

so long as i don't get fat idc about my body

what people have dominated the great britain island next to anglo saxons?

Name a group that suffered from British imperialism

>keyboard and touchpad each cost £30 to replace

Fuck This

why the fuck did my mate send me this

wouldn't that make it shit anyway?

might extract some dxm sometime

>British people are called Brits
>Visit a thread called /brit/
>Someone mentions a pakistani
>A Brit from Britain calls im a paki
>RACIST!

I had ordered a sheet with my mate and we basically wanted to take a massive dose to see what would happen

I had read about people taking doses of like 1000, I ended up taking like 800 before it was getting too crazy for me. I was out of it for an entire weekend at my friends cottage

only scary thing that happened was he almost drowned but we had some other friends with us to be "watchers" so they got him out in time.

i've consumed it every way possible aside from injection. wont be stooping that low. bum dropping it was absurd enough.

The Romans
The French
Pick either

which ethnic group do i want a gf from?

>would give a % of my savings to beggars
you just proved my point
typical Swedish beta attitude

bet your mate's from Dublin

not adviseable la'. Pills are generally a lot safer to take because of pill report. There are people forging blue tesla now though as it is seen as ultra safe.

you can have tabs that are less than 100ug though, I've seen some that are 50 each so you can be more accurate in your dose without having to cut them up

The Danes

streamable.com/q8fmb

i've seen people do it. i guess the onset would be faster, but the high a lot shorter.

top drawer

quite like the drip you get from speed

>yanks and leafs have to "extract" codeine and dxm because they can't get pure pills from over the counter

How was bum dropping it? Heard it's supposed to be mental

howling
very weird, his mum deffo knew

If 'Trump' is the answer, what is the question?

Ah yes did the man kick the ball? How wonderful *goes back to reading the newspaper*

was thinking this

it's because of the historical connotations sweety

oh, tell me more, I don't know how it's made la'

What did I just do?

yeh was pretty good tbf

What did I do when I met the gf's dad shook my hand.

Yeah
That sweet Dane law
Good times

>streamable.com/q8fmb

Genuinely makes me miss when I had friends to watch football with. No fun alone.

who is hitler mk.2

we have to do CWEs here senpai

i've only done crystals 2bh

aren't pills usually cut with speed, meph and other shite?

>Pills are generally a lot safer to take because of pill report. There are people forging blue tesla now though as it is seen as ultra safe
People have been forging presses for as long as pills have existed. They are definitely not always safer than crystal, because at least with crystal you have a lot more control over dosage.

I smoke a blunt to take the pain out
And if I wasn't high I'd probably try to blow my brains out

comfy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491564013177.webm

>Ah yes did the man kick the ball? How wonderful *goes back to reading the newspaper*

>I don't know how it's made la'
then stop pretending like you do. such an idiot.

he's been sending me this shit non stop for the last twenty minutes

>MDMA
ah yes
babby's first party drug
*snorts a hench line of mephedrone*

legit so fucking insane that n*a and gc*q collect literally everything you say or do
mad there's no riots over this there always new revelations coming out

grim

haha love it when teenagers start uni, try a few entry-level drugs for the first time and then start thinking they're know-it-all veteran trippers. fucking hilarious.

certified bant merchant

runt who got rekt by the footy lads in PE detected

great drug for weight loss ngl

Ah yes did MI5 collect your data? How wonderful *goes back to reading the newspaper*

Pure LSD is a crystal, which is then usually made into a solution and laid on blotting paper. Because you're dealing with tiny quantities of LSD, making sure it's laid evenly takes a large amount of skill

You'll need to expand on that before it's a meaningful statement.

Australians are Aussies, British people are Brits, Scottish are Scots. It's how Brits shorten nationalities when a country has a long name. It's not racist it's just the British way. It's yet another example of Pakis not being capable (let alone willing) to assimilate to the British way of life.

done LOADS of drugs lads ama

watching elephant
quite like the way that the name of the school is always just out of focus

Very fair and scientific poll. Shall be citing this on my dissertation.

do you mean that alan clarke short film