Are there any games that are as good as Diablo 2? Can anyone recommend a game like D2 that is just as fun...

Are there any games that are as good as Diablo 2? Can anyone recommend a game like D2 that is just as fun? Or maybe some of the best mods for the game? Thanks guys.

Bump

Diablo III.

Eh it's not as good.

Nothing will ever be as good as D2

Rimworld is pretty fun tho

Albion Online

Grim Dawn, Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, Diablo III...

Amen to that brother
I'll check that one out tho thanks.

Diablo III is casual shit

Casual AF

Yeah I tried it for a few hours and just threw that shit out. I know nothing can compare to D2 but I'm hoping to find something. There are a bunch of mods for it just don't know what one is best

Path of Exile.

Big update in a couple months introducing 6 extra acts to play through.

>Diablo 3

3.0 comes out in august, not a couple months.

As an avid D2 fan to this day, sadly nothing will ever truly replace it.
Path of Exile has been to date the best modern game that is similar.
As another user mentioned, they have a MAJOR expansion dropping very soon (from 4 acts to 10, new skills, items, etc. etc.).
I am going to keep playing with reservations... this expansion also marks their entry to console market. AKA the death of the game. Give it a chance, it is free to play after all.

Path of exile is legit what Diablo 3 should have been it's it just as good as d2.

Just buy literally any blizzard game. They're all good.

MODS?

NO, wrong. Used to love blizz and their games, grew up with them from Warcraft onward.

The blizz of today is a ghostly shell of its former self. First of all D2 was a blizzard north production, which was actually a totally separate company that sold itself to blizz for $ to finish making Diablo 1 originally. (Why do you think diablo 3 is such shit and nothing like the first two? made by totally different people a decade later.)

Blizzard games right now:
>World of please continue to give us money craft
>Hearthstone aka spend $100 every few months or suffer endless defeats
>SJWatch I mean overwatch I mean team fortress 2 with full skins instead of just hats
>Heroes of the Storm aka Valve won the lawsuit over DotA
>Do people still play starcraft? 2 sucked compared to 1 anyway
>Am I missing anything....?

Diablo I

This, hopping back into the 2 week race now.

As far as D2 mods go, I really enjoyed MedianXL. It basically reworks everything and adds a bunch of content. Was pretty fun to run through.

Titan Quest, trust me.

This is like saying Fallout 4 is as good as Fallout 3.

This rings true

Fallout 3 was shit though.
Ergo, everything you think is good is shit.
Therefore, kill yourself now.

Path of Exile

Considering that Fallout 3 was also casualist trash compared to 1,2, and New Vegas it's not wrong.

Or Fallout 3 being as good as Fallout 2.

Boyo, this is good right here.
Fallout 3 was quake 3 arena with even LESS story.

Watched the trailer for median xl. Looks savage af

silent hill 2

>I like to pretend to be scared
Found the teen edgelord.

the suffering 1 is good unreal gold is good red alert 1 is great also

absolute kek

you missed the orignal days of Path of Exile
although it's still pretty good

One of the cooler things about it imo is that it has a server, so you can actually play it online with people.

i am 21 year old in university. try harder next time ive been a Sup Forumstard since 08

Borderlands is basically a FPS Diablo

Also Torchlight 2

might as well just play fucking dwarf fortress and get it over with. shit doesn't even have z-levels

Wiedźmin 3 Dziki Gon

No one mentioned titan quest yet?

lol look how he has to justify himself

definatley a millenial. i'm guessing 2002

starcraft is basically diablo in space am i wrong torchlight is a good game a recomend fate but its childish alittle bit

hey faggot quit stealing my doomguy photo

I like D3 and never played WoW

demon souls, dark souls

so i take it your like 12 am a wrong

I highly recommend Nox.

Even more so if you can find a living community dedicated to multiplayer. This game was BAD ASS.

Diablo II remasterd (comming soon)

like doomguy ill rip and tear your ass up post my doom guy image again you 12 year old fucking edgelord

Sorry son, I regret to in form you that the only game close is battlegrounds

~ ya boi

Path of Exile

I loved that fucking game

does anyone still play doom if so follow me on twitter @th3darklord ill send you info for my custom doom 1 and 2 server

>This much damage control.
Fuck you and your Doomguy, I'm not even that faggot

>21 year old in university
>Sup Forumstard since 08
>2017-2008 = 9
>21-9 = 12

Sure you have faggot.

try it, if I could pay money to experience median for the first time again I totally would, gone back to it a fair few times. I usually play with one of my buddies though. that shit is insanely dope if you're a fan of d2. so much content too. like fucking tons.

Path of Exile is a lot of fun and in the same vein, highly recommend

bury him

anyone ever play syndicate

from dos.
bring up syndicate wars and I'll stab you through the internet.

what the about monkey island

I was more of a kings quest guy.
Liked DoTT though.

everquest ?

Might and magic.

played it at a friends house back in the day

altered beast?

Yes sir

That is Altered Beasts Sega edition. All the other platforms for altered beasts were shite.

Path of exile, why are you even asking this? Come and join the online sensation. THIS WORLD IS AN ILLUSION EXILE

What are you talking about? You mean the shit that was Path of Desync? It's 3x better now.

this game was my shit.

PoE kind of sucks. its just.. spam click and use auto refilling healpots.. for its time d2 was pretty great. for it's time PoE is a disappointment somewhat. could be made better and more skillful and less casual

Path of Exile
Grim Dawn
Titan Quest
Victor Vran
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem

Median XL Diablo 2 Mod even

You're that piece of shit wannabe gamer that isn't satisfied with anything, ever. You will die searching for that perfect thing that doesn't exist.

Sacred Gold is a solid D2 clone

aoe?

whatever man. I enjoyed diablo in 2009 or whenever, back when it was current and still good. PoE is just like spamclicking until everything dies, occasionally searching the map for a remaining monster

OP Diablo 2 was my favorite game of all time. Still is. I've never invested more time in a game than that.

The closest I've found is Path of Exile

WHAT IS THIS GAME!?!?
I had a dream about it the other night and have had an overwhelming urge to play it. Can't remember name though

Tactics Arena Online

This path of exile spam faggotry is so retarded. It's getting 1 new act. 1. 1, 1, 1, 1, 1. FUCK. What fucking retard keeps saying 6 like rehash difficulty of previous shit is new acts?

In your order: It's pretty good, yep, definitely the best ARPG out there, lolwut.

Just saying. Try to have fun instead of searching for flaws in everything. Protip, every gamehas flaws.

pic fucking related thank me later op

When i was a kid I used to play dungeon siege.

I've played the beta and, yes, those are new acts and they are well done. Haters gonna hate. P.S. D3 is dead deal with it.

youre right dude. i had mystical times in d2 as a kid and PoE just didnt satisfy me, it wasnt difficult or diverse enough. you cant get your youth back.

what do you play aside from that? I've beaten the dark souls series which are terrific

Torchlight 2, play engineer. Closest to D2 feels I've found. Also a lot of my old D2 farming buddies play Path of Exile I notice.

Agree 100%

>a millenial

I'm 31 and I'm considered a millennial...but so is someone born in 2002? Wouldn't he be gen Z? So "millenial"...what does that word mean now?

I mostly play PoE when there's a new temp league (every 3 months), got 2700hrs on it atm, really fun. Besides that I play, 7 days to die - amazing game if you have somebody to play with, you can waste multiple hrs on it, then ofc TES: Skyrim if you haven't played, Warhammer: Vermintide The End times - also great with friends and I play a few mobas depending on how much time I can spend: LoL(45m), Dota2(1h), Battlerite(15m)