He's done with! He can't govern he can't lead and you bunch of retards who actually believed him actually are making...

He's done with! He can't govern he can't lead and you bunch of retards who actually believed him actually are making things worse for yourselfs. Trump has been more corrupt in these 6 months than shillary was in 8 years. You need to be for the popular vote not electoral. The truth is if shillary won. She would have been the most boring president. Tying not to screw up for the first woman president. But trump has all his kids running around the county and spending our tax dollars for their secret service security and the 87 times he's gone to Mary-Logo. And the tax dollars we spend to protect his stupid buildings

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die, snowflake. Die screaming.

TRUMP 2020

He's the 45th that's not divisible by 8. Nor is it a multiple of 4. He's only lasting one term. And the next user will win. He's done

not this fucking thread again. No one cares faggot

Shoutout to the missy fag who dumps pics of missy in all the trump appraisal threads. $20 says he wont be shilling in this thread because hes probably the OP.
ill wait.

Im waiting for you, sweetheart. Come back so i can call you a shill while you spam :) i know youre lurking or at least soon to be lurking. Come on, feed me the attention. Im hungry!

Yeah, but shillary did exactly the same to Bernie. He won the popular vote, but she won by "delegates". I mean, I am not a trump supporter, but Hillary truly got karmic justice on that one.

Yes she did that to him. And yes he beat her.. But there was nothing at the time we could do about it. It was between the Russia puppet. And someone who actually knows what they are really doing.

You know 2020 isn't the next election. It'd 2021 can you trumptards not do basic adding? Each term is 4 years not 3.
Actually you know what? I'm fine. We can have a new election on 2020

someone's butthurt

sad

No retard, the next election is in 2020. The winner will be president in Jan 2021. I know you libtards are stupid,but fuck me running.

Do you still live with your mom, OP?

9 months later and CTR shills are still here whinging

no they're not whining, we are.

This guy.

you're an actual retard

0/10

>Mary-Logo

kek

Good job OP. I'm a little late to the party but I see you already baited/trolled a bunch of Trumptards.

Holy fuck why do you keep posting this shit the popular vote does not matter in this country you fucking autistic retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

Do you really think people give a shit about differentiating between CTR, Shareblue & CREW?

>You know 2020 isn't the next election. It'd 2021 can you trumptards not do basic adding? Each term is 4 years not 3.
>Actually you know what? I'm fine. We can have a new election on 2020
LOL, who can't do basic adding libtard?
The next election is in Nov 2020,at which time i will be voting Trump again if he's not assassinated by one of your wasteoids.
The winner will be taking office in Jan 2021, which gives Trump 4 years in office.
Do you want to retract your retarded statement? I though as much.

This Propaganda post paid for by:

>Share Blue, (previously known as correct the record),
described as a troll army of “Nerd Virgins” by Hillary
>The Democratic Party
>George Sorros Open boarders and communist foundations (to destroy America)
>The Campaign to elect Hillary Clinton (Sore Loser)
>Obama’s Treasonous Resist campaigns
>The Deep Blue State
> The Establishment/Corrupt Elites who want a puppet they can control in the white house

Basically a misinformation campaign to aid the globalists
To destroy America and line their pockets.
You can not get any more unamerican or treasonous.

Every day with this thread. Get off Hillary's dick

Responding to bait with this.

Why is this place full of so many newfags and people who are just completely oblivious?

just A FYI There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084
Clinton ONLY 57

more corrupt? Hillary and bill have 40+ years of scandal that you are not even fucking remotely aware of obviously

get you head out of you ass and get informed

All this tells me is that most of America is empty as fuck.

for some reason when OP said Trump has all his kids running around the country, I thought of Bowsers kids from Mario. Now that I think about it, he reminds me alot of what it might be like if Bowser was the president.

literally paid fucking shills post here

Hilary's 30 years of corruption massively outweighs Trump's corruption, by far. In Trump's defense he wouldn't have to spend so much money protecting his buildings/ assets if so many angry snowflakes weren't trying to vandalize his shit. Having a peacefully protesting him is one thing but the protests usually end up with some sort of violence.

and those areas are full of illegals who are allowed to vote if they decide to as many times as they would like, fuck anyone can vote 1 time at as many station as they like in places like and the Democrats have been caught, and even admit to busing people around ...

The electoral college makes sense if you understand how it works. Read up on it. I used to think it was stupid until I decided to educate my self on how it actually works and why it works the way it does.

Right, but don't you think that losing the popular vote should temper some of his policies.

Maybe he should reach across the aisle a bit more?

It's like shills don't realize that this is Sup Forums.

People are going to fuck with you. Troll you. Try to get you to have an argument about shit they don't really care about just to waste your day.

That is literally Sup Forums. The guy signed his bait with Mary-Logo and these fucktards can't even identify that bait.

RIP Sup Forums this place is now mostly facebook/yahoo comments level now.

I'd love to see a democrat lose the popular vote by 3 million and still win the electoral college.

oh, you wana discuss yesterday? howsabout i print out the DNC emails and throw em around?

As you write this comment the only person charged with voting more than once voted for Donald Trump twice.

But I'm sure that is just part of the deep state conspiracy to bring down Trump.

How small of an echo chamber do you live in to think that only Illegal immigrants vote for Hillary.

There would be a lot of angry people, however we have jobs so we wouldn't be setting shit on fire and looting.

No

sad. only if its about trump sweetie.

doesn't see the irony of his post.

Drumpf is finished guise!

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

>Maybe he should reach across the aisle a bit more?
no snowflake

And I assume you would be saying this same thing if Hillary had won like this right?

He won because we give power to the states rather than directly to the people. The people didn't want him, more people disagree with his policies than agree with them.
He is president of the whole country, don't you think he should entertain ideas from the more than half of the population that voted against him?

>Rural white voter here
kek sure slick

If this means we get 4 years of failed bills like how his healthcare plan went this is will be great for Democrats.

Go back to Tumblr you green party faggot

TIL Hillary's actually a hermaphrodite.

Is this thread confirmation Trump supporters are the biggest retards on Sup Forums?

I think so.

And Dems will still come in second place.

>. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years
>probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years.
America is only 241 years-old.
>liberal in disguise.

>Trump has been more corrupt in these 6 months than shillary was in 8 years.
How can he do anything illegal when the media is looking at everything he does along with the whitehouse leaks? Hes shaping up to be the cleanest president ever because of it.

2nd place is just as good as first if 1st place isn't doing anything.

sure kid

sure kid

This is painful, it's like an adult trying to act "hip" and "cool" by using the lingo,but they get it all wrong in context and it just sounds retarded. Jeez.

No

And that is why he will be a one term president. ignoring half of the voting population that voted against you will not win them to your side. And you sure as shit are going to lose followers from your own side over 4 years.

Really it is going to come down to if the democrats run a likeable candidate in 2020. Fuck, even if they run hilldawg again she might win.

Trump supporters can't see that people don't really like the orange man, they just liked him more than Hillary.

found the millennial. now go die somewhere.

Listen up leftward wankers - the popular vote is meaningless in the US so shut the fuck up about it.

Everyone knows the rules going in and Hillary was so fucking useless at getting the right states she lost. She is literally the only person on the planet who could have lost to Trump.

Claiming the popular vote means she is president is like claiming whoever scored the most goals at the end of the season is Premiership champions rather than who has the most points. (Proper football Amerifags, look it up)

taking that guy seriously.

>lmfao newfriend

He's laughing at your for responding.

Admitting to being 35+ years old and still on Sup Forums.

LookSonAFaggot.jpg

when did I say this? time for you to leave.

Brought to you by the same folks with well known hits such as:

>He'll never get the nomination
>He'll never win
>The Electoral College won't choose him
>He won't make it to inauguration
>He'll be impeached in the first 30 days

Keep on dreamin' snowflake.

>Admitting to being 35+ years old and still on Sup Forums.
>LookSonAFaggot.jpg

Thinking you are in control....
LookSonADemocrat.jpg

>Nobody actually disagrees with me, they're all shills, reeee!
BTW, if you think only the left has paid shills, you're delusional.

but, but, Drumpf is finished!

Sorry didin't think 12 year old were allowed on Sup Forums. Assumed you came of the generation before millennials.

GOT EM!

rekt.mp4

suck it mexigger

Really. So if Hillary had won, and she was busy building the feminist utopia. Cutting the balls off of all white men, you wouldn't be saying she needed to look at the interests of the other party?

There is no way you guys would be cool with her losing the popular vote but still being president.
There would be places declaring secession from the union over that.

No.. The next election will be in 2021. Think about it with your tiny little brain. Remember Obama ran in 2008

He was sworn in, on 2009 he left office this year 2017... Do the math.. 9+?=17

>Implying that people who don't like the electoral college are just uneducated.

yawn. now comes more shit posting.

Dems will win the polls, Trump will win the election. Trump 2020!

sure kid

sad

urban millennial detected

Share blue isn't a real Democrat site. It's run by Republicans to miss direct. Think of this way.. Name one liberal show that even mentions it.

You don't have to reply to these threads you faggot. If criticism of Trump triggers you then you don't have to listen to it.

sure kid

No, this thread confirms that libtards guzzle gallons of cum each year.

They aren't going to make the same mistake twice in a row. The democrats will be working on a plan. And as the Republicans make more and more enemies, all the Dems have to do is stand there and not be you.

Because STOP ASKING ME FOR FACTS MY FEELINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally the point of the post.

Thinking that was a serious post and not b8.

>500 years

nigger youre retarded

No he's been an asshole his whole life. Draft dodging prick. Saying his vietnam was sleeping with all those beautiful woman and not getting any stds. That's disrespectful to all who fought and died.
That reminds me. He was gong to tell us all the truth behind 9/11! Fuck he didn't wait to break campaign promises

The cut off for being a millennial is 1982
He is saying you are either older than 35 or not old enough to be on this site.

sad

Remember what they said in schools? Valedictorian isn't a popularity contest?
Stay mad.

Shut the he'll up dude, look at the numbers and realise that literally half of the United states population didn't fucking vote

Well at least you get it now. I don't care if you admit it.. As long as you stop saying stupid shit

Sure kid

Honestly I love watching these threads. Watching the trump tards squirm as they are reminded that they're guy isn't a legitimate president...
That and cumming on their moms face are the best feelings possible in this life

Okay now minus the 18 million illegals that voted for her. Yes shut the fuck up