Does anyone have the jessi slaughter video that was also released that was a continuation of the pegging one?

Does anyone have the jessi slaughter video that was also released that was a continuation of the pegging one?

Wait what? Damn she turned into a hot ass slam piggy.

Yeah she turned 18 last year and is trying to get trans surgery.

why tf is she in a wheel chair..

Last I heard she was homeless going from house to house. I told her she could live with me if she sucked my cock daily LMAO

What a waste. She's actually hot when she doesnt dress like a fucking dyke.

Lazy Cunt

Actually a pretty accurate statement. Attention whore but I would get her pregnant.

Really? Is that all?

Dont enable her mental illnessess

She claims she is disabled-kin.

Yeah she complains that her legs hurt when she walks longer than 20 minutes

She could walk just fine if she'd take off those giant fucking shoes.

Yeah, she is a lazy cunt and if she works her muscles she cries like a lil bitch.
Likewise

Legit

she's in a wheel chair because she was hit by a drunk driver, stop being assholes.

the guy who hit her died and she herself is lucky to be alive. doubt she'll ever walk again, too. such a fucked story. one after the other.

Cept none of that is true

Bullshit she said on her tumblr that she could walk

that is some shitty bait dude. Try harder

sounds to me like someone up there wants her dead....

Liberal logic.

www64 zippyshare
com/v/gzTEhvNN/file.html
the pegging shit isn't even hot

It isnt, she sucks his dick in one vid, and spits his jizz on his face, and another is a gay ass strip tease

SHE IS A CANOE WORSHIPPING SQUARE RHINO OF THE SIXTH ORDER OF THE PINECONE HARMONIC CHEESEBURGER ONLY THE PIANO CAN STOP HER ONSLAUGHT TO GODHOOD.

Cool Beans

Do you have said videos?

SHE IS A CANOE WORSHIPPING SQUARE RHINO OF THE SIXTH ORDER OF THE PINECONE HARMONIC CHEESEBURGER ONLY THE PIANO CAN STOP HER ONSLAUGHT TO GODHOOD.

she did get into a car accident which is why shes in a wheelchair lmao thats not bullshit

ShE IS A CaNoE WoRsHiPpInG RhInO OF THE SiXtH OrDeR OF ThE PiNeCoNe HaRmOnIc ChEsEbUrGeR OnLy ThE PiAnO CaN StOp HeR OnSlAuGhT TO GoDhOoD

top kek

I cant think of anyone that better represents the left and Antifa... She is literally the mascot of the cry baby generation.