The difference

The difference.

Try again DCuck

I love both love Snyder and pretend to love non-netflix marvLEL

>left: crap for children
>right: crap for children

What is the difference?

If this film is so superior why do you need to post these threads every day?

better luck next time MCUck

I literally hate BvS but it has better cinematography no question

try suicide next time

THIS is Capekino

This is dumb and stupid

Looks like a painting.

Are you serious? You do know that looks absolutely disgusting

Why would I want to die when there's more Marvel Capekino to live for? Dr Strange, Black Panther, Spider-Man Homecoming just to start.

One of these is an emotional fight between two friends who have been established for years and one of these is a fight between a mopey hero and the most generic CGI monster ever.

The difference is some cuck's ability to cherrypick? Okay.

Look at this incredibly well designed Doomsday, let's see Marvel do somet....oh wait.

Literally nothing stops Tony from moving his hands slightly down and fucking Caps's legs. Also, why isn't the shield reflecting laser beams like it did in Avengers?

Exactly this. That's what makes Marvel Capekino. Real characters you care about.

And thisDoesn't?

That's General Zod you fucking prick. He even retains memories from MoS if you paid any attention.

i really hope you're not serious with this shit

Wut? One paid mexicans for being extras, one didn't.

Literally nothing in that grid looks good. Also notice how similar the color scheme is in every frame.

>How do you want you're Marvelkino?
>Just bland it up senpai!

>well designed
>rip off of abomination

Deadly serious.

why are the edges of the pillars so blurry in that image?

Explain

>Bland
You've got the colour of all these incredible superheroes set against the grey sky and airport, representing the morally grey situation they're in.

No, it's a generic CGI laser monster. General Zod was an actual character with proper motivations and exciting action sequences.

I want to fuck whoever is in that latex catsuit

That is a disgusting shot... And people are satisfied with this?

That's why I said stopped and said oh wait. Marvel tv could design something better than that shit.

>giving a fuck about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

.....you think that looks good?

Pffffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off with your copy pasta nigger, this is a battle of wits. Get outta here,

One looks like a painting
One looks like a video game

>color scheme similar
If this was in a DCEU film they'd say it was symbolism, calling back to previous scenes.

One of these is capeshit and the other one is capeshit. Can you tell the difference?

Oh look it, CGI the act.

It's a battle I've already won.

>movie abomination looks like comic doomsday
>but movie doomsday looking like comic doomsday is the rip off

Mcuck logic

So do I

Both films used a lot of green screen. BvS had cooler looking environments though.

Instead of coming up with an intelligent response DCucks just copy and paste "ha"s

>reading is for babies, i'm much more grown up posting on my mongolian frottage network

DUDE CENTER OF FRAME LMAO

The Russos are utter definition of journeyman director.

JUST
U
S
T

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mcuck
I love this, it's so shit, whereas DCuck works, almost as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

He doesn't look anything like comic doomsday, he looks like a CGI troll from LOTR.

Oh, it's a difference.

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

>MCUck
Do you get it now, retard?

>LOTR
More like the Hobbit.

The third act was such a shit stain. I wonder if the DCeu will make a good movie.

There are dozens of shots from bvs that were better deserving of that grid desu

>marvel movies have no intellectual or thematic depth but are engaging and well made at the surface level
>dc movies are clunkily crafted but have a brilliant and incredibly complex core

they should combine forces

>Marvel builds a cinematic universe over years
>DC tries to do the same without any build-up and crashed and burns immediately

the marvel cucks couldn't handle it.

When Doomsday first came out of containment he didnt have his iconic boney protrusions all over yet. He grew those as he fought and healed injuries

I actually read comics MCUck

And DC isnt ashamed of the source material. Fishman Abomination was too much for them huh?

>there will never be Amalgam Comics movies

who is this f.a.m

1. All these statements are essentially correct, but -

2. Pegg is a hypocrite and only said that because they turned down his Ant-Man screenplay.

3. Your editing Guinness's quote makes it seem as though he used question intonation in his first sentence, which is hilarious if I imagine it in Guinness's voice.

Only works if you capitalize all three first letters, otherwise you look like an uncreative bandwagon faggot.

Speaking of console warring, isn't the kekflix division enemies with the blockbuster jews?

DC is incredibly ashamed of its source material, which is why the movies don't feel like the comics at all.

>blockbuster

Why are we talking about extinct ancient societies?

>Feel like the comics

And now we are just getting into fanboy nonsense phrases. Next youll say the MCU "has more heart"

Shut up faggot

>worshipping "men" and women with powers no mere mortal has
>not being their own "superman" by lifting and eating healthy food

Ohhhh you pasty-as-fuck, acne-riddled scabs never fucking fail to amuse me. Holy shit, just give all your money to the Jews who make this tripe, and kill yourself. You'd save a metric FUCKTONNE of time.

>Netflix kills Blockbuster

>Netflix's Marvel kills Marvel's blockbusters

Woah

"DC isnt ashamed of the source material" is fanboy nonsense, and also untrue. Which is why you decided to attack me, rather than disprove my point.

I win, you non-comic reading cuck.

These guys are so far up their own ass. They think because someone spends 8 hours a year watching silly superhero movies that encompasses who they are as people

I already do that.

>They think because someone spends 8 hours a year watching silly superhero movies that encompasses who they are as people

Why wouldn't it? Superhero movies. NOT EVEN ONCE.

Son, do you even LIFT?

Not really, people spend endless amounts of time speculating about or talking about superhero movies. Much more than they actually spend watching them in the theater.

That being said, most of them are being giant hypocrites. Pegg, Moore, and Guinness specifically.

No, they know that every fanboy pre-games with rewatching the previous movies on Blu Ray before each new installment drops. Besides which, of course your choices define you as a person. Show me where you put your money, I'll show you where your values are.

Guinness wasn't. He thought Star Wars was good clean fun in its place. That was a moderate, balanced assessment. It's only because now blockbuster actors are committed to dozens of hours of disingenuous shit-eating in promotion about they feel honored to add something of value to folklore that his moderate, cautious view of the film seems like a slam. 'Get a life' is loving advice, not hate.

about *how

He was saying that to a CHILD. He was being a dick. What, is the kid's life meaningless if he's not organizing afterschool orgies?

No. It's like you've never heard of the outdoors, hobbies, the art of conversation, literature. Guinness was a parent, an autodidact, and spirital seeker, coming to Catholicism in his early forties. He had had a life, and a real childhood. He didn't want to be part of damaging the next generation.

depends on where he's organizing i guess
we're all organizing on 4chane and i'd say quite confidentially that our lives are meaningless

What if you're autistic?

>literally the only thing DC fans ever brag about is sfx
>anytime they bring up anything else they get mocked into oblivion

Well he did win an academy award for bridge on the River Quaii, I'm sure it would get annoying with people always telling you how good you were in that space opera.

Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball stark weather homicide, children of Thalidomide.

Then you need help to ameliorate your condition, not an addiction that exacerbates it. In any case, I doubt that Guinness knew anything about high-functioning autism, which was a dormant diagnosis during most of his lifetime.

>even Warcraft had miles better looking creatures
How can DC fans defend that?

Nope, cinematography is only part of DC films that bitch ass Marvel fanboys and numale cucks cant immediately shut down all debate and discussion over by parading around Rotten Tomatoe scores and memes

>this scene sucks
>*well written lenghty explanation about the scenes meaning and themes*
>stfu dcuck *laughingevans.gif*

AIM FOR THE SHIELD !!!!!

I don't care about them

You can have all that stuff and still really like rewatching Star Wars. Guinness was an old man yelling at a child for enjoying something. Spiritual seeker my ass.

Sorry about your autism.

The scene on the right would be cool if it felt earned, that pretty much sums up the entire movie.
A bunch of blatant imagery that I'm supposed to resonate with, even though none of the characters have done anything to earn neither my proclivity nor frankly the proclivity of the fictional people that are somehow 'divided' on the characters.

Sincerity is the first casualty of all Snyder films.

>*well written lenghty explanation about the scenes meaning and themes*

You mean, writing "kino" over and over while masturbating to a picture of Gal Gadot stealing a Palestinian child's bike.

The kid had watched it a hundred times. That's excessive. He wasn't yelling, just gently asking.

Thank heavens your infantilism will never be inflicted on children of your own.

>blue, grey, and orange

It's like a videogame come to life!

Can we clear one thing up lads. It's been a dwelling thought on my mind for past few days whilst I was banned.

Anyway my question is this: If reddit has an opinion on literally everything, then in this argument which opinion would it be in favour? DC or Marvel?

Is that a real article?

I have several children, and so far none of them have been inflicted with polio, so I think I'm doing a much better job as a father than he did.

Also he's dead. That's not being a good dad.

sunday sport article, so not exactly. However Clinton is the real article himself and he will sniff your bike seat if left unattended

>97replies
>31 poster

lol butthurt dcucks

>most of the thread is Chris Evans pictures and shots of Civil War whilst unironically using the term "kino"