My brother was arrested for having CP in his computer, should I bail him out?

My brother was arrested for having CP in his computer, should I bail him out?

pirula kkk

nope

Admit that it was yours

yeah, bail him out. he was just looking not touching.

Nope he's a sick fuck

Vtc pirula faggot

how the hell did he get caught? did the idiot send it via email or what

dont worry he's gonna have some fun in jail

he left his emailbox open in a college pc

people in prison will be so proud of him

don't worry

Nah, he deserves it for being that stupid.

Dr. Pirrola

what an idiot. you can still bail him out, i think everyone knowing and having his social circle destroyed is punishment enough

what social circle does a guy who masturbate to cp have?

how much to bail him out?
or what would you have to do?

same one as me user

a lot of psychopaths had very actíve social lives, dude... you have no idea

although, cp is too broad of a term. if he jerks off to a 5yo being raped he fucking deserves prison

if he jerks off to a 14yo masturbating with a hairbrush infront of a cam he deserves to be bailed out

Is it just be or are CP charges really harsh? I'm not into that type of stuff and i don't understand why anyone would be, but i see it as a typical fetish. If someone has never touched a child and doesn't plot to abuse a kid, is he really as dangerous as the other pedos that do?

which is why cp possession laws are retarded

I would've forgiven and fought for my brother pretty much no matter what he'd done. Even criminals need someone support from time to time, or they won't ever be able to return to society

they are not in the cases of very young children that are being forced to do it... and possession is kind of like a demand. if there would be no demand there would be no supply. thats why possession is bad. of course it shouldnt be that harshly punished as the "real" crime though

pretty logical

Does he have to register as a sex offender?

i dunno, makes me think of how many anons have tons of gore but arent charged for it. but you are right, the charges should be nowhere as harsh. plus, you have to be pretty retarded to get caught with cp. reminds me of thaddeus.

hmm i never thought of the gore analogy

pretty retarded in that case, yes

how did he get caught

You know nothing Jon snow

jesus, he couldve at least not tried to look like a paedo

do you care enough about him to
dunno if I'd bail either of my brothers out -- don't hate 'em, but I haven't said more than ten words to either in forever

depends, do you trust him? As in, do you think theres a chance he'd skip town?