Why don't you cut, Sup Forums?

Are you a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure most faggots at least have the balls to go down the street not across.

t. faggot

I haven't cut in over a year, I did it because the pain felt good.

Cause im not an insecure faggot looking for attention

Because I'm not a frail fucking retard. If you're going to do it, do it right. Go down the street and now across the road.

t. insecure faggot looking for attention

i cut my nails, unlike you

t. frail fucking retard

fuck you poser, im real emo.

Because I don't need it to feel anything. I'm already a complete human being, you fucking torn piece of shit.

Bit of a type there.

Op meant to type

AreN'T you a faggot?

>real emo
So your a sad 30 year old who hangs out near a higschool dressed in all black

Who needs to cut when you got drugs lmao

That's hot, moar

Yes. I don't cut cause I'm a faggot.

/thread

tony the tiger really let himself go

Make use of this you fucking faggot.

Am I doing it right?

lol ive never seen an emo that old

No, the cuts should follow the lines of your veins

People who cut themselves must be actually retarded.

If you hate your life so much, get help or kill yourself. Cutting won't get you any where. It just makes you look like a edge-fag who wants attention.

Also who are you calling a "faggot"? At least I'm not the one who cuts my self to brag about it.

needles is cooler

NEEDLED 24/7

>people cut because they hate their life and want to die

Still should get help. Cutting yourself just for the "fun" (I guess?) of it is not healthy.

Useto as a kid.
Still do from time to time when im blacked out drunk.

I'm not doing a tony the tiger cosplay faggot.
You probably cut cause you're too much of a pussy to use your emotions properly in a situation

thats tru

I have cut my little pinky head.
Looks badass!
Tell people i often Japan(Yakuz)

Why do you cut?

seriously get help.

No idea why i laughed so hard,
Kek.

Holy shit, some CoB.

Post hot cutter girls covered in blood

I do.
About once or twice a week

post your dad's fanny

enjoy the ugly scars for the rest of your wasted life punk ! You not know nothing about pain
>sage this shit

unsaged this shit

I'm an actual masochist, and cutting is entry level shit, and probably doesn't even have a sexual adherence. Also, I'm not a woman.
CBT is for real masochists.

Down the street fucking fag

try do it like me mister

>CBT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy

The amerifats on Sup Forums already have their dicks cut. They don't need more of this.

It really doesn't hurt, its just the adrenaline mixed with you're pathetic emotions that makes it feel bad. I had to rub hand sanitizer in my cuts to even get it to be worth while.

get some real war scares fags, no problem i neet problems- shitfaces

I've been fucking around with some girl who used to cut herself.
The lightest of it is in her arms.
From her thighs down, it's all fucked up scars, bruises, the scars are so nasty they look like they're still full of pus.
It's fucking nasty and I don't know why I stuck around with her for so long.
Scars on a girl are the ultimate red flag.

I suck REAL dick
Unlike op, who is a faggot

/brit/ here. fuck you edgy benders

Gay Faggot Rumble

why you didn't stitch it up? This scar looks awful

I cut myself for a while when I was a teenager. It wasn't something people really talked about back then. I didn't know of anyone else who did it. I guess it was because I just felt really terrible. I quit after I moved away from my parents' house and had control of my own life. I did a lot of drugs after that time, though, so I suppose I just changed from cutting to drugs. Then later I just drank a lot. Now I just play vidya and lurk Sup Forums. Probably the only good habit I ever had was working out. I guess everyone needs some kind of thing to do to feel better about this shit life we're all stuck in

tl;dr maybe you cutters should try getting swole. Hopefully things get better for you

t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t.

You're a faggot.

Bc I prefer guns

penis

I cut my foreskin off

19 stitches still looks like shit

2 months ago

explain to me please:
>why do you do it?
>why do you do it?
>why do you do it?
>how are the jews involved?
>bogdanoff?

Cant post more images size is to big

why did you live?

Lol my life is actually fulfilling

underage retard thread

this gave me cancer

weeeeaaaaak

takes ages to bleed out replaced blood.
3 months in a psych ward.
I'm jumping soon, no more cutting bullshit.
Just have to be arsed enough to get there.

the tattoo is homemade self inflicted pain tooo

Some are alot stronger but image size is to big cant post. I cut just to feel pain and not yet to kill myself

i want to but i know that i shouldnt i guess. i just want someone to hit me, i look so gross

what was the psych ward like
3 months seems like a while, why wouldnt they let you go
if i go for suicide i for sure do not want to fail, i've held back attempts before because i was worried of not succeeding and having to go to a psych ward

From 19 stitches user to you xxx

If you want kys do it there is actually aftelife. We all are created with porpouse. We are not just accident how they claims. Government hide that earth is stationary plane and claims it is globe because on ball is easyer to prison people and make them slaves. We have more land but thous who belive globe dont know that. We just live here to work until we die. It isnt how it has to be. I would kill myself rn but i dont have anything to lose. I suggest you do what ever you like and dont be slave. maybe i and other flat earthers may change this world but it will come with time.

Who says I don't cut?

Where I am, it is bullshit.
No stimulation all day.
So fucking boring. Mostly just normies though. Doctor sees you once a week. Medicated out of your brains.
Tried to break out by ramming a trolley through an emergency exit and was tackeled and injected and put in seculsion, padded room shit and pissed all over the floor
1 cigarette an hour.
Nurses do nothing, patients not cared for, had my life threatened a few times.

I had an old lady alarm clock who would wake me up in the morning by pissing beside my bed.

Could get any drug you wanted though the other patients who were allowed out.

I actually would want gf like in this pic. Because i know how it feels to be in this situation. I would do anything to help this kind a girl.

Nice placement but hips is better

>normies
kys normie

I used to, I did it to cut down on anxiety and the "noise" inside my head. Never for attention, or suicide attempts. I kept them well hidden, and never told anyone. I eventually got caught because of wearing a hoodie in 90+ degree weather and passing out.

Same but havent get caught yet. I only wear long sleeves dress. Even outside is summer and hot sun. I stopped month ago becasue if i go get driver licebse i need go to doctor to get health document that i am able to drive and they may see my scars. Now i hope thous scars slowly will become hard to see.

why cut yourself when you can cut other people? seems like an easy answer to me

gay

Just do it like this.

fake and gay

just gay

If that's her she's hot. Maybe scars are a red flag for a relationship but they can be pretty hot for a bit if short term fun.

I used to, still get the urge every now and then, my scars aren't that deep so i'm lucky but my bf has asked about them on several occasions, he knows but like he usually asks it it's my cats bc i don't think he wants to think about me being that bad.

>>>r9k

eat shit and die

Why do you mutilate your body?

I leave being a Zebra to the Zebras

I do apologize for my faggotry, I dont usually link to boards

lmao you are absolutely pathetic

wow i see at least 2 real suicide attempts. whyd you do it? at least youre not as much of a faggot as he just wants attention. gratz