My gf cheated by giving someone a bj, should I dump her right now?

My gf cheated by giving someone a bj, should I dump her right now?

Pic related

Do you have to ask?

Just give someone a bj and you will be even

This. OP is a Bettendorf

Leave her or this.

YES!!! You goddamn cuck!

I still love her though

How is this even a question

Where's your fucking backbone, OP

It's not her fault buddy, I'm sure she was just confused.

It's sad that you have to ask

I say send us her noodz, sleep on it, decide what do after. but deffinetly she deserves her noodz leaked, and now.

you don't know what love is you worthless fucking faggot

more tits

Love is poison, OP. She obviously doesn't love you.

Pro tip: before making any decisions like this jack off. Takes sex off the mind and let's you make good decisions

Do you plan on marrying her or something?

If the sex is good stay, if it sucks bail

If you're on the fence demand a threesome ffm, as an act of attrition

Don't see a bad side op

man she had another dudes dick inside of her mouth.
leave her.
post nudes first

No. Get back at her by blowing someone, like her brother.

>should I dump her right now?
No no just next time you kiss her you will get the taste of the cum of that guy

More pics

Yes why are you going out with thots in the first place

if she really cared about you she wouldnt be blowing dudes behind your back. dump her dood, time moves on and youll love some new bitch

you should dump her because of her hairy arms

srsly why would anyone fuck "girl" like this?

share mor of her

You should dump her even if she didn't cheat, just for the lulz

wait, moar pics

beat the fuck outta her and leave her
but scare the crap out of her afterwards
you dont want her to go to the police afterwards

Get rougher in sex

uno

>should I dump her right now?

You should dump her nudez on here right now!

She doesnt love you enough apparently...

MORE PHOTOS
MORE PHOTOS
MORE PHOTOS

Not even a question. Also leak nudes for revenge. And contact info.

Should post them I I wanna see some cunt

once a cheater, always a cheater. the real issue is not that she did what she did, rather, you do not have the integrity as a man to walk away from her.

i'm gonna go ahead and say dump cuz i wanna jack my dick off to her, you should take that as a compliment

I think I would miss her though, I know its bad to stay but I would miss being wit her

Oh OP. The reason she gave someone a blowjob is the same reason that you post this question on Sup Forums

IF you were the type of person that was independent enough to think "that girl just sucked someone's dick, she a hoe. Where my boys at?" then she wouldn't have done it in the first place

It doesn't matter. The fact you even hesitate about that decision makes you a cuck.

dude just send nudes or GTFO

you fucking twat!
you should cut your manhood off

>cheated by giving someone a bj
You should find out who she gave it to and make him give it back

Im worried that she would move on fast as well

While you may love her, and leaving her will hurt, but, like other people said, she doesn't love you. You will NEVER be able to trust her. She might say that she will change and never do anything like that again, but you will never trust her. She will feel guilty and suffocated. It will eat at you. In the end, if you stay together, it will be worse.

Leave her. grieve. work out. make friends. do things that make you happy. live your life.

Listen faggot. We all use to same the same faggoty things. You will get over when you find the next one. Until then yes it will hurt but what the fuck...
Stop being a faggot. Some self-respect? Be a fucking man anyway. Move on

>Im worried that she would move on fast as well
She already moved on. Wake up

Yes.
This is her testing your cuckedness.

well she clearly doesn't fucking return the feels man. dump her, find a better girl, get over it

think that if you kiss her ever again, you'd be tasting someone elses dick, dats gay, dumperino her

being hot as she is, she will, dump pictures of her, serious ones.

t. gay/underage

She moved onto some cock.

Man up you cheecky cunt

Whether you dump her or not, make her apologize to you by blowing you with one of her friends.

The thing she may have done this more than once. This is just the instance that you know about. And if she did it even once and experienced no consquences, than the odds are, she'll do it again. Even doesn't intend to.

OK OFFICIALLY A FAGGOT FROM PREVENTING ME FROM JERKIN MY GERKIN BY NOT DUMPING SLUT WHORE

If she's giving another guy head she's prob gonna dump u anyway. She'll cheat again for sure.

then you answered your own question. now if she were to bring over her sister or bestie and beg for forgiveness with a pussy on your face and another on your dick then, i may reconsider. Short of that you're just going to be cucked again when your back is turned.

there is always more girls and everyday there is more 18 years olds

Yes. You know that if you don't, the resentment will gradually build until you do.

Butter face

With these kind of pictures, you really thought she would remain faithful?

as a grill myself, yes dump her but it really depends on your relationship priorities

Of course not! Why on earth do guys default to breaking up with their girlfriends after learning they're cheating on them? Anyone with half a brain should know they can exploit this by having side meat they can fuck as well while still getting the goods from their girlfriends.

Now you know she isn't worth marrying, but why not use her up as much as you can while having fun on the side? I don't get it.

Full nude dump

If you won't stand for yourself and dump her now you will only show her that you are a pussy, and she will lose respect for you anyway. Tho if she cheated she propably doesnt have it in the first place. Women who cheated once will cheat again. In a month, in a year, in a 20 years but one day you will regret staying with her.

>Butterface

She was very, she used to flirt but never do anything

OP, if she has sucked another cock without your permission, you aren't even a cuck (cucks like it) You're giving into all the doubts about if you will miss her or not. You won't miss her, you'll find someone who won't LIE and CHEAT. But hey if you liked that she sucked some other cock tell her that too. Just be fucking honest with yourself about what you want from her/another woman.

Yes, is this even a question?
This, too

>She was very...
>she used to flirt but never do anything
Yes dude... yes... one of the golden rules... NEVER TRUST A WOMAN

I learned it in the hard way...

You're like a customer that comes into a store past the return date saying "but Its broken". You know we can't take it back so why the fuck are you here. Point being why come here to ask a question just to argue about shit that doesn't matter. Faggot. She sucked a dick that wasn't yours. Either cuck yourself or tell her to fuck off

yep

imo cheating by giving a blowjob is the worst because she is not getting any pleasure out of it. she did that just for another man, to make him feel good. sluttiest thing ever.

Slam her face into a wall
make her regret the shit she has done
just leaving her will not teach her any lesson

TRIPS SPEAKETH THE TRUTH

She will do it again...get rid of her

This

LOOK AT THAT FACE WITHOUT MAKEUP. is that what you want your children to deal with OP, having to spend hours staring in a mirror just to look average. RUN OP, RUN AND DON'T EVER LOOK BACK.

This 100%

You may love her, But she doesn't love you. Clearly. She doesn't even respect you. You don't even respect yourself. I have a gf and i have a son eith her, yet if she did that to me, it would be over the same day. You don't even have any ties to this girl. What the fuck are you doing still with her? Realise that the fear of being alone is not a good reason for staying wh her.

not with that rack you shouldn't. keep fucking her until you get yourself something better. you are now allowed to cheat as well. good luck.

Punch her in the face to prove you love her.

yes definitely

Moar

She ate a fuckin dick, op. If u stay the next lvl will be the cuckold for you

t. no standards virgin

Not OP but i never thought of this. You have a point. Listen to this guy OP.

Do like the Eminem song Kim and force her into your car and drive out to the middle of nowhere and strangle her.

Yes sorry
MOAR PHOTOS
MOAR PHOTOS
MOAR PHOTOS

the looks like the spooky cunt from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Use the anger to walk away and get out of what will become a shitty relationship. You won't trust her, always wonder what she's doing, end up resenting her, and be stuck in a relationship because you're worried about missing her. Get out now OP

yup

My opinion as well

you are such a huge faggot. gtfo.

If you still love her, forgive her. Next time she does a thing like this it will hurt even more. Pain is all that matters.

Thx

Why the fuck is this even a question?

>but I still love her
I feel you man, but fuck that noise. Leave while you still can

How did you find out?

How do you know it stayed at blowjob? What was in it for her if it was just sucking some dude off?

yes, post nuds