NEW BURIAL

soundcloud.com/osirismusic-uk/monic-burial-deep-summer-osiris-music-uk

Other urls found in this thread:

redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/87775-osmuk050a-monic-deep-summer-incl-burial-remix
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump - this is probably some of the best Burial I've ever heard, get to know people. The A side by Monic is stellar as well.

alright, that's it. fuck you, Sup Forums. you don't appreciate good, sensitive music. you'd rather circlejerk over grimes and animal collective. go ahead, ignore this thread.

I thought Burial was Sup Forums-core, but maybe it should be taken off - perhaps he's too good for this place.

>good, sensitive music
>a burial remix in the year of 2017
Burial's last 5 ep's were all shit.

>the last 5 EPs were shit
justify yourself

There is nothing to justify. Rival Dealer was bad, Temple Sleeper and Young Death were even worse and the EP he made with Zomby just sounded like him selling out. Unlistenable garbage. Same with the Subtemple release of this year. He should just stop making music at this point. His older tunes are still golden though. He just lost his charm.

did you even listen to the new tracks?

>rival dealer was bad
you can't justify that opinion other than 'it wasn't for me', can you?
>Temple Sleeper and Young Death were even worse
see above
>EP he made with Zomby just sounded like him selling out
I agree it wasn't great, but it was probably one of his most far-out experiments, I don't know what you're on
>subtemple was bad
see above above above
>missing out young death / nightmarket
sounds like you haven't even listened enough to come to the conclusion that the last 5 EPs were bad.

your arguments are literally just 'muh it was bad' with no real justification

>it is good just because I say so
fuck off. if you actually categorize Burial as an ''experimental'' artist you have no clue what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to just say my opinion but I tried to let you know why nobody is responding to your thread.

>I'm forcing an opinion on you
>I categorise Burial as an ''experimental'' artist
not doing either of these things. now you're just strawmanning all over the place. your issue is that you aren't giving real reasons for your view. get an actual argument or get out.

>2017
>still listening to burial
when will you rockists move on?

>le I am not doing those things meme
Also, try to use more buzzwords, pleb.

>uses the 'buzzword' buzzword
>still no argument

>uses the ''buzzword' buzzword'
leave MY thread now you still can, pleb.

>i'm still here
hi

nice thread guys

>>i'm still here
>hi
hi

another preview.
redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/87775-osmuk050a-monic-deep-summer-incl-burial-remix

>Rival dealer was bad

You are already wrong.

lol it is literally tropical house

No he wasn't. 3 out of 3 songs on Rival Dealer were bland and boring. RD is the only song which stands out but not in a good way.

fuck you guys. subtemple was great. borderline ambient tape music. burials ability to create atmosphere in such minimal means is unmatched by practically any dub-techno maker.

Good.

>thinks 'bland' and 'boring' are objective arguments for why a piece of music is bad
try-a-fucking-gain

Its nice to see him unconstrained I suppose. Maybe he's happy now, is having sex or something. Must be hard being him and thinking wtf am I gonna do now

definitely a happier edge to it. back in 2007 he thought Untrue sounded happy, but that sounds melancholy to me. this one sounds truly blissful

eh, I wouldn't read into it too much though.

what about andy scott :^)

if burials tarkovsky then andys kubrick

fugggg ;D whad a good gomparison :DDD

wow it's fucking nothing

This sounds really amateur.

I know Burial is known for being an amateur producer, but if his previous releases were amateur talent, this is simply just amateur.

>burials tarkovsky
more like aronofsky

this proves that burial is a polarizing musician. either you're deeply moved by burial or you think the last 5 EPs were shit and it's amateur.

sounds more like a parody of burial than a burial tune

most of those are singles you idiot

Burial is lame and insanely overrated