Would you smash?? Need option bros

Would you smash?? Need option bros

yes.

No.

yes

No

Sure

Damn wtf those are the lowest eyes ever.
But yes, yes I would.

OP here, she has a good body for sure and she takes care of herself. Has VERY well shaped B cups (borderline C) and the most perfect nipples. BUT she is as crazy and unbalanced as they come. Would you still smash?

sure

even if she takes Indian dick? I think fucking punjabs are disgusting

is she fucking them regularily? Or has she admitted to in the past, in either cases, why would she tell you that

meh, I've seen better

I'd smash it... with a car.

Can she even see you?

she has the biggest infatuation with a friend of mine and she should text spam the shit out to my bud. He rejected her after fucking around with her a bit and she had her first real BF who was a punjab. Punjab graduated and just straight up left her so thinking it'd be pretty fun to try to fuck this chic despite what I heard.

HAHAHAHAHA I know, she had the chinkest slits ever. But dont care as much as long as she is a good fuck

Why not?

I dunno man, OP said shes crazy and well, the crazy chinks I've dealt with in the past are a fucking mess and its straight up draining AF to deal with their insanity. Dunno if its worth it.

Nc trips. We are talking about smashing not marrying dude.

She's not bad but those are the slittiset eyes I've ever seen

I'd smash so fucking hard she become addicted to cock. Probably would get bored of her eventually and just dump her ass and move on

Hahahahahaha

>Would you smash?? Need option bros

Yes. Repeatedly. Until my dick caught fire from the friction.

OP here, damn that's the best response yet user. Thanks for the laughter

6 out of 10. Probably would smash

Why do you need options?
Its yes or no

With a shovel. Yes.