Does anyone else here have illogical fears or suspicions?

Does anyone else here have illogical fears or suspicions?
I fear that some people have the ability to read minds but keep their powers secret. So whenever i meet someone new, i scream really loudly in my head to see if it startles them. I have yet to find a mind reader but I can't help doing this every day.
Pic unrelated

i used to be that way too. in that period of my life my paranoia grew to new heights and i was very jumpy and kept looking behind me and preparing to defend myself or run away when i saw the shadow of somebody behind me coming my way.

>I fear that some people have the ability to read minds but keep their powers secret.
yeah, I still have that suspicion
unfortunately, my first thoughts after end up being me remembering dumb shit from shota doujins

Whenever I get mocked or made fun of it feels like the situation at the time was setup before hand by God, so that it could happen.

Nice to see I'm not the only one. In highschool a friend of mine told me about a story where some people just project all their thoughts around them, and everyone else is pretending not to hear what they're thinking. Since then I try to think about parasitic "noise" and other things like that when I'm in public

if we cross paths and you see me snicker, the reason im laughing is because you reminded me of dumb shit from vietnamese underage sex comics

You know those handsome and pretty people who always have money, have no problems getting laid, and spend all their lives partying without having to work hard?

I'm suspicious that they're actually aliens/vampires/outsiders using our planet as a vacation resort, and they're smart enough not to give up the secret.

Also when I was young I often felt like everything around me was fabricated, like if I was in some sort of simulation or something and everyone else wasn't actually human

eventually we all adapt to our shared artificial world.

I suffer from megalophobia.

Pic related, and is terrifying.

If only it wasn't so boring...

Post reaction

I always used to assume the worst, but then i realized that all of existence is meaningless and now i dont care at all.

I suspect everything might be an advanced simulation.

I used to fear that I could get herpes or something from a toilet seat, so I always put a sheet of toilet paper on either side when I used public toilets.

I would eat that ice cream

this is super fucked up cause I genuinely have the fear that I can sometimes read other people's minds but if anyone found out that would lock me up for being looney tunes. We are each others fear OP

>stone
>enormous unsupported structure
>seasonal freezing conditions

Won't be around to terrify you for long

I am afraid that if I go back to work I will never leave the job and wind up stuck in one place the rest of my life rotting with a bunch of miserable old fucking people again.

Considering just living down my life's savings and then eating a bullet to avoid this sad fate.

Whenever I'm at a grocery store or the mall, someplace with a lot of people, I continuously scream as loud as I can in my mind. If it causes me a headache, it would sure cause the mind reader some discomfort. Also it would kinda muffle other people's thoughts and provide them with some mental privacy.
In theory anyways.

don't have the ability to read minds but I have a somewhat similar skill

I pretty much remember everything I hear so if it's audible stays in my head for years at a time

whenever somebody says something and it has anything of significance with something I heard and it could be something from 10 years ago my mind will instantly connect the dots and form up an evaluation but most of it is just practicing deductive reasoning

holy fucking NOPE

That doesn't help at all

That's the funniest shit ever lol. I used to have that fear as a kid but that's a really unique way to test, I'd have never thought of that.

My biggest irrational fear I remember growing up was that I was super retarded and my reality was just an illusion. Like I'd go to piss at a urinal but maybe in the real world I'm pissing on a hobo in public.

I always feel like people are watching and judging me. Every move i make, someone might be there thinking about what a loser I am for doing it.

poastin more Tall Nope

I used to fear that anytime i was taking a piss, I would wake up from my dream and there would be a puddle of urine in my bed.

Did you know you can post pics and never see em?

more fuckin tall nope

I got like, an album of this shit

I used to have fears of falling onto a hot air balloon and being suffocated, or falling into a gas giant planet like Jupiter.

Thread ded.

Jupiter is one massive cunt

oh ffs nope, that YT video makes me sweaty

i have a fear they know im lying even if im not i guess
pretty much everytime i bring something up i run through my head the questions they might ask to interrogate me for the truth

this thread is now a Tall Nope thread

That too. I could easily see that being a thing.

Another one came from having a psuedo religious family that told me my dead family members were always watching me, so from age 5-8 I refused to shower without a swimsuit on.

Come to think about it, it's kinda a miracle I got over so many neurosis as a kid, my family made me feel like a crazy person. Then when I grew up and stopped spending time around them I felt a million times better. My grandma used to tell me she had a camera in the bathroom that would tell her if I used soap to wash my hands or not, and would launch into this huge psychological torment making me feel guilty for lying to her and tell me I was a disappointment. Now they wonder why I don't make the effort to come see them, and they constantly write me asking to see or even have pictures of my children. Fuck that, that's a bunch of toxic shit I don't want my kids anywhere near.

SECOND SHELL
captcha pls

I had this strangely.

all out of pics, bai b

I have an automatic garage door with a remote control. I know when I am out of range and miles and miles away... but sometimes when I click the button, I get this fear that some how, some way, that door is opening letting everyone in.