Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Taylor Swift standing there

Wat do?

Shake it off

Grab my gun because just how the fuck did this bitch get in here

Wonder why the fuck is Taylor Swift in my bedroom.

Ask her if the nigger rumours are true.
If yes, GTFO.
If no, Plow every hole.

Likewise.

Ask her how she escaped the basement.

Would do the same.
Rassenschande

Bump

I would teach that bitch some math ,and each time she complains and makes a mistake I'd rip a part of her clothes off; then when she's out of clothes I'd send her home .

Ask for a selfie with her and an autograph

kneel before her

Tell her not to turn this rape into a murder.

Munch butt.

sing starlight with her

Expect her to make millions off a song about me leaving her after I leave the room.

Challenge her to a footrace

Teach her how to play some fucking guitar
instead of holding it photogenically
while the studio musician picks in the background.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Wat do?

Get an unopened vibrating dildo out of its package and tell TayTay to remove her pants. Then go to work on her clit with the vibrator.

But that means you'll be walking parallel to her, idiot.

You'd walk into her again....

Ask if she would like to sit down
Offer drink
Offer food

Beg to be her loyal subject worshipping her bodily desires

pass out

communicate via parselltongue to "lemme smash"

I'd make her strip for me while I started wanking. Then she'd be down on her knees to start sucking my cock. My hands on the back of her head, forcing it deep, fucking her mouth hard. Then her hands would be tied behind her back for a rough face fucking as she kneels, a camera running recording everything.
Her hands would be untied just for her to be told to get onto her hands and knees. To start things off I would force my cock suddenly deep into her asshole.

kek

Why asshole before the pussy you want to fill her asshole until it's dripping your seed?
What's the video for, to show all her orbiters she's now your fucktoy?

Ask her what she is doing out side the basement, then I put her back and secure the chains better.

Smack that ho because she in my weed again! Bitch i told you last time! Then make up sex.

This.