Why does this shitty cake look so good?

Why does this shitty cake look so good?

its the frosting, makes it look sloppy, and your fetish is to have really nasty shitty sloppy sexytime, thats why you like this.

Thanks, Freud

It looks good because it looks homemade

I've had this exact thought

This, maybe too much icing, but the text says a lot of love was put into it

I never actually read the cake. Hagrid is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Well he never got to finish school, remember?

because it was made with love

Childhood is when you wish you recieved a letter from Hogwarts. Adulthood is when you realize Harry was raped by his uncle in the small room under the stairs

that cheapass icing that tastes so good

It's not like they have English class anyway. That's one of the things that always bugged me about Hogwarts. They deny kids a proper education. Hogwarts should be treated more like a college.

It's funny I should see this on Sup Forums. I'm a big guy, so for my wife's son's 11th birthday I'm actually going to cosplay as Hagrid and bake him a HP cake of his own. I'm very much looking forward to it.

this

homemade is always better, those manicured cakes in grocery stores are fucking disgusting

>It's not like they have English class anyway.

I'm pretty sure there are regular classes outside of magic stuff in HP, feel free to blow my ass out though

>big guy
>wifes son

Stop

You now want a big kahuna burger

If i remember right maths is an optional class from the third year onwards, and the only named character to take it is Hermione

what a fucking nerd, would've raped her with an abacus

"Edgy"

icing/frosting always make cake look nice

>ywn rape pre-garbage emma

That bun looks like shit

The burger looks so fucking comfy

FRAID I MIGHT AVE SHAT ON IT AT SOME POINT

you're welcome

ARE THESE HOME BAKED?

Bane? No Way!

I think the parents are supposed to be spending the first 11 years homeschooling them. That's why kids show up at Hogwarts knowing how to read and write and do basic math for potions and the like. Wizards would ignore basic science and muggle history lessons, so it wouldn't take long to get your kid up to speed

Also muggleborns and people they aren't sure to be wizards would have gone to muggle school first before getting their Hogwarts letters

>no girl has ever made me a birthday cake

really makes me think

>be retarded fuckwit
>given a teaching position at hogwarths

lucius was right, that school is a joke

Harry and Hermione should've ended up together

Homemade baked goods are fucking nasty and gross. What are you talking about?

For a second I read this as "Hagrid and Hermione should've ended up together"

That's why their society is so backwards. Their education focuses solely on magic.

Harry and Luna is the only pairing that makes sense.

I pickled the figs myself.

Luna best waifu

>emma
>garbage
stay cucked senpai

no he never tried anything and neither did her autistic ass, they were just friends in the movies too literally no sexual tension

You just know that the person who made it doesn't know how to make cake so they likely went over and above by adding more sugar n such, so it's going to taste incredibly sweet

magic

MOIST
O
I
S
T

looks like that weird menstruation cookie, you guys know what im talking about

oh god it's real.

Thanks m8.

I thought you meant the cookies my would bake when I got my period.

He just didn't realise what he was looking for. Luna was the only one autistic enough for Harry to just b himself around.

Why do americans always make such disgusting looking cakes

they make them with their bare fat hands

Homosexuals love shit.

Reminder 3 6 and 7.1 are unfiltered kino

You're thinking of Arithmancy, which is never really defined within the books, but irl is just smart-people divination.

yea that word confuses me

i agree they would be a good match, hermione was good for the movies too but her and ron were funny, they carried harry anyways and are both comedic relief just in different ways

by a warrior of the wind

>hagrid carries harry under his coat as an infant and uses his body heat and heartbeat to keep the little tike sound asleep
>later gives him his first birthday cake and befriends him
>harry is sorted into gryffindor, obviously because hagrid was a gryffindor and they are both nice people
>harry gives hagrid a standing ovation when he returns from azkaban
>harry saves his pet
>hagrid carries harrys dead body
didnt ask for the feels

>Take one bite
>Sauce immediately spills all over

you can't cook then lmao

>this is a 10/10 in uk

shes french born you do know. and yea of course its a 10 in the uk, her and her accent are sex

oops

YOur mom never loved you

According to the books, muggle born kids can take real subjects too.

the prop guys probably just used a McDonald's cheese burger and those are shit

It looks like a big White Castle slider with extra stuff on it, fucking delicious.

>HAPPEE BIRTHDAE HARRY

i forgot how literally retarded Hagrid was. i mean, he's a really cool character, but just because he was expelled doesn't mean he can't fucking spell basic words.

He's a character archetype that used to be seen in real life far more often. Everyone knows a guy like him, a good old boy who got far in life despite being dirt poor or illiterate, the kind of guy who left school at 13 and somehow ended up in a 3 story house with a son who goes to private school and plays rugby.

The texture of the icing makes it look really fucking good for some reason. I was always a bit confused about why I wanted to eat that cake so badly.

That's definitely not a McDonald's bun.

I don't think he fits that archetype that much.

It's more like he's a poor good guy who got to hang around because everyone likes him.

They baker cared unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitpost. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-prosting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I'm glad to see this copypasta evolve only hours after I posted it on Sup Forums

>hours after
did you just come here? its been posted nonstop for months

Well i made shitty looking cakes just like that one that happen to be delicious as fuck
>tfw I know how to bake them good but I can't decorate them for shit

>two of the cutest girls showed up with cake and my name on it one day after school
>wasn't even my birthday
>'uhhh thanks?'
>invite them in
>hang out for a while
>they leave
>never talk to me again

to this day I still don't know what this was about

it was probably a dear

dare* fuck my third world nigger English

It used to be.

good taste senpai

Don't forget

>Harry names his kids after Dumbledore, the old man who just used him, and Snape, the beta who obsessed over his mom and treated him like shit growing up, instead of naming any of them after Hagrid

It's got goblin semen all over it, rendering the cake magical.

CAKE NICE AND HOT

desu hagrid is a shit name

>James Sirius Potter
>Albus Severus Potter
>Lily Luna Potter

Yeah their actual names were so much better.

yabba, my icing

james sirius potter is pretty good

rubeus and hagrid just suck senpai

I don't know if this is a shitpost or not, but this is really interesting
I think it's because you see it as a sort of chaos, a continuation of hagrid's disruption of the dursley's order and primness and so on, note the scattered frosting and the disjointed writing, and because you have this distinct presence that destroys the image of the austere british family that rowling railed against in her neomarxist way, you feel this warmth and the need to embrace it, and because the cake is what hagrid presents to you (he states "ah yes, I have a present for you", and the shot is framed on the box), your method of engagement is only possible through consumption, and so you lust after it

Looks like shit

You know how much fuckin hair would be in that thing?

>implying that isn't a baby burger

bump