I have a story to tell followed by a question

I have a story to tell followed by a question.
>Have this friend
>Be bros since like 2015
>He's always had this dumb cunt of a GF being a pain in the ass; threatening to kill herself when she doesn't get her way. Shit like that
>Bro told me a bunch of shit about her over the years we've been bros.
>Chick gave her own brother a fucking handjob. Real piece of work.
>Bro makes a discord server; things are cool for awhile until he invites his GF and all her retarded friends.

>6 months go by

>One day his GF starts raving some max level autism. Spouting she's gonna neck herself because I bursted her bubble.
>I tell her "Do it" not to be edgy but because I knew it was a bluff and thought it'd be good for her
>She hates me ever since.
>Gives her mod powers first thing she does is permaban me.
>Ask bro to let me back in. Says he has to think about it. Says he has to "Review the situation.
>Get pissed. I've known this dude for almost 3 years and he knows his GF is fucking retarded.
>Turns into argument
>unadd each other after saying some harsh shit.
>Come back a week later after fight
>Think about the goodtimes me and bro did and how it'd be a shame to lose a friendship over something stupid.
>Is blocked on all messengers, have single message on facebook (I never go there) that says. "We were never friends anyway faggot thanks for the steam games."
>Flip shit
>Compile every backhanded thing he's said about his GF into one big copy paste with a couple pictures of him saying it.
>Notice the faggot forgot to unadd me on Facebook.
>Notice ALL of this friends haven't unadded me yet.
>Post it on all of their feeds and DMs.
Tl;dr: A friend backstabbed me and I told his GF damning stuff that shouldn't have been told to me in return.

Am I a piece of shit?

Lol no he sounds like an asshole. Well done user.

Sounds like you're in love with him. Might as well truly ruin him and make up some stuff with you guys having gay sex of some kind or him asking if you would join in on a threesome with him and her. Take it up a notch. This is pretty rookie.

If you weren't admin from the start, bro was not a bro.

Nah sounds like you did the right thing, guy was a douche. Have you heard anything of the aftermath?

Did it about an hour ago.
I'm blocked on everything involving them save for a couple dudes who remained unbiased even after I was booted.

But as long as his GF sees the handjob thing they'll take it as fact.

you did the right thing
let him suffer

Post pics of the bitch

If/when he comes crawling back after she leave and/Or kills herself, and he wants to be buttbuddies again tell him you'll think about it and need to review the situation

You may not be an hero, but you sound like a hero.

Even though you guys are bros, telling his girfriend to kill herself was a pretty dick move. Maybe talk things over with him and apologize, if you truly feel sorry.

this

I have no regrets involving her.
I tried working it out the whole time me and him were friends and she's fought me tooth and nail.

bro was not a true bro if he didn't listen to you, you did the right thing

abselutely not, cuck had it coming.

personally i don't think you did enough

Sounds like some pretty gay shit, OP. Did you at least suck his dick?

good fucking job op

its good to rid your life of blind faggots like that

meh, it's all pretty childish...probably should have bailed and never looked back after the spat between you and his gf.

Nice job user you weren't in the wrong

This

dude he didn't tell her to kill herself, she just wanted attention and he played along in her little game. besides, it doesn't sound like he actually was a bro to user

You clearly have feelings that go beyond friendship for him if you acted like such a little bitch that he ended things.

From the story it sounds like none of you have ever met each other in person, and all of these are online relationships. Which would make you all faggots, and this an act of faggotry.

Am I wrong OP?

They probably watched each other jack off on Skype and now OP is butthurt because he lost his cumbuddy.