What makes Norway the best country on earth?

What makes Norway the best country on earth?
> inb4 oil
there are a lot of other countries with oil that are utter shit i.e Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEy0JsEnp20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullshit premise. Typical blind Norwegian arrogance. Enjoy your orwellian nanny state

saged

When oil becomes worthless you cunt will be as shit as your neighbors you retarded sandnigger. disgusting

Great weather, ancient civilizations and crucial technological advances

Oil per capita

Norway scores very highly materialistically (although taxes are way too high), but just as all other Nordic countries it's shit socially. It really takes a special kind of personality to successfully manage to survive in without becoming depressed and suicidal.

Most people will find our countries to be very beautiful and nice, but would never want to live here. (and if they do, they segregate completely)

>Norway invests its oil shekels into sustainable long term investments
>gulf ar*ps piss it all away on dick waving contests

Yeah ok

>sustainable long term investments
they're literally just putting it into a big bank account that they can't use because the inflation would crash the economy

oh and building various super expensive brag builds (tunnel for ships, all marble opera house etc)

922 billion dollars for 5 million people. What the hell are we supposed to use it on when we dont really need it?

build roads that aren't shit?

it was a joke you autists

Maybe give out roughly 182 norwegian krone to all your citizens?

I agree to an extent. Swedish roads are way better, even by the border. But it's insanely expensive other places. Blast away half a mountain to get good roads for a few thousand people .

There are plenty of things that you could do.
Right now Norway have some of the highest taxes in the world, even though you could easily afford not to. That would would help attract business from abroad and help develop it domestically, which could help diversifying your economy.

Anything is better than spending it on frivolous shit, even not using it at all.

ill take even just half if you dont really need it

>What makes Norway the best country on earth?

Culture and oilmoney

The scandinavian culture unlike sandnigger culture has evolved because up here if you didn't pull your weight and cooporated with the rest of your town you would die that same winter because of the harsh climate.

Also. our society was built and evolved on thinking ahead. You had to use the entire spring, summer and fall to prepare for winter. Chopping wood. gathering food Fortifying homes etc. That means that those people with those traits survived and passed on their genes.

Unlike the south of Europe or the arab sandbox cunts, No one man or woman can survive the winters here alone. So a system of trust and cooperation has evolved uniquely here and honed our very genes. That is why we when presented with the fantastic opportunity of the oil, immediately started to look into how to best manage that resource so it would last the longest and benefit the most people.

Winter is the key. Countries without winters are riddled with corruption and "every man for himself" type mindsets

>Most people will find our countries to be very beautiful

eh what's so beautiful about this?

Leeching off Danish scientific achievements

The ship tunnel has been in the works for almost a hundred years or so, I don't see why it would be considered a 'brag build'. The sea outside Stad, where the tunnel is being built, is one of the most treacherous seas in all of Northern Europe. Thousands of people have met their watery grave there throughout history, and hundreds of ships have ran ashore. It's the sea with the worst and most frequent storms in the region. It was even feared by the vikings, who preferred to cross the area by land by carrying their longships.

The tunnel will provide a much safer and easier passage, hopefully saving both time, ships and lives.

nah, norway and you have stolen alot of achievments from sweden

>who preferred to cross the area by land by carrying their longships.
over a mountain?

Through Drangseidet, a much lower lying part of the peninsula.

Dragseidet*

Allfaders pant

Taco Friday makes Norway the best

>white people
>oil money
>great nature

Well... what should go wrong?

russian population is 28 times bigger than yours
so the answer is - oil

I would sell my mother to live in northern norway, having my sweet ass job in research and development of new drugs on a multinational company, too bad you guys are already full

>Well... what should go wrong?

Bordering on Sweden

>great nature
>rational people
>freedom in their past(vikings n shiet)
I bet on some sort of relation of their weather with their personality, making them the selected rational people from the moist and cold weather, like that temperament theory from the greeks(i think they were ancient aliens, humans couldnt produce so much stuf like those guys produced) - phlegmatic master race. Following my way of thinking the exact oposite would be mena, and yes, mena is pure unliveable shit

>Countries without winters are riddled with corruption and "every man for himself" type mindsets

I expect a more nuanced hypothesis from my nordic brethren.

I can't put a finger on why I find it beautiful, I just do. Perhaps it growing up in and around it that makes it so, I don't know. The complete silence and calm in the forest is something I enjoy tremendously.

There might be something to the theory. The winter does force the creation of tight knight communities. Of course it's far from the only factor, though.

Of course you would. Especially since pictures of places are taken at their best.

But there would be things that you would miss dearly. Things that to some that come here because so unbearable as to become like a suffocating blanket. A lot of people find the seasons to be extremely taxing. Especially if you're used to very warm and sunny places, since Scandinavia is, on average, neither.

I'm not joking around or memeing when I say it requires a certain type of personality to endure. It really does.

Sweden isn't beautif-

Did you know Norwegians are so inbred they need to kidnap slavic children to diversify their gene pool? Really fires those neurons

sperging out that hard. what triggered you, ahmed? jealousy?

Nords are practically subhuman tier, nothing but goofy down syndrome looking inbred mongrols. I saw one the other day, and pretty much the ugliest nigger looking thing I saw. Looked like one of em albino africans

Sub-canadian tier posts, please delete at your earliest convenience. Also, Lithuanians aren't slavic.

In my imagination the female original nordics look like vid, notice on the eyes(very separated, kinda closed, flat), forehead(big, you can see that the lateral prefontal parts are kinda puffed), nose(classic nord nose) and mouth(big, thick), its pretty much ice polar people features. I find it atractive af, fuck you, this chick is 11/10 imo
youtube.com/watch?v=mEy0JsEnp20

norway is too cold to be a perfect coutnry. its onyl comfy in pixels, i bet they cant even sit on a toilet without clenching their anus due to cold

"best"

They're top 5 nordic at least

never thought that i would agree so much with this flag

>purchase foreign companies
>move headquarters to Norway
>??????