youtube.com/watch?v=VMiLUt3tfuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

i bet they fucked

whats its appeal i dont get it?

DE

H

DES

I only have it on my newest playlist so my gf thinks I still have some latin flavor in my blood despite being white washed beyond comics comprehension

I just looked this up. How does it have 2.5 billion views?

PA

CI

TO

Spics can have cultural phenomena too.

South american here, it's trash like all latin music influenced by reggaeton

He does not have the forehead for that haircut

God i hate that song, but it's so catchy. Fml

>He does not have the forehead for that haircut
Does he have too much or too little forehead?

Just seems like any other latin pop song. No clue why it's on its way to being the most viewed youtube vid ever. Although the hispanic side of the internet is fucking huge and hidden from most english only speakers.

Latin music? They don't seem like ancient Romans, cmon

HOW???

Reggaeton music is already popular (with plenty of Reggaeton music videos reaching 1 bill views), but Justin Bieber made the video viral in America, and then it became viral all over the world.

Me neither. It's not good, it's not catchy, I don't get why this is popular.

Bailando is the superior Spanish song.

No, this genere of degenerate music deserves to be eliminated along with all the fucking latinos who enjoy it

>Go to skrillex video
>It's all Hispanic comments
>Aparently argentina loves him

that's not a haircut you want to have with a forehead the size of a country

Hispanics love this type of music

This. It's so annoying that it makes me want to rage. I can listen to the hardest of dubstep and not get pissed, but this aggravates me for some fucking reason

As a spic I want to fucking die, I fucking hate this song and shit's getting even worse considering reggeaton shitters are now doing trap or mixing trap with reggeaton.

May god help us all

t. indio metalero

What's even worse is that the one with bieber has sparked controversy where he said "slurs" in spanish. Who the fuck gives a shit, especially when the music itself is already crap. I don't want to see this music on the radio, not because it's using another language in a English area, but for how retarded the video is for the song

>mfw spic
>this song gets pushed down my throat everyday
>Don't even hate reggaeton or cumbia but it gets unbearable after some weeks
>On vacation in europe
>The fucking song gets played here

I can't escape it

I went to Italy two years ago and they loved robin schultz. Sugar wouldn't stop getting played, but at least that song was good compared to that shit. This year has had some annoying pop songs for sure

Same man, and isn't future-tier trap is just garbage like that bad bunny guy, even his name is shit
I appreciated my fellow spics when they used to do some underground mediocre rap but now they're just copying shitty american rappers and mixing it with shittier music from here

never heard the song but I like the attitude of the producers
youtube.com/watch?v=VMiLUt3tfuQ

I don't get it. It sounds like a song I might have heard on the radio like 20 years ago.

It's good without Justin Bieber, but the whole hispanic gimmick has got to stop.

Fully agree. Fuck this shit