The true origin of the Japanese peoples

Recently I was browsing the web when I stumbled across an interesting news article

While most people believe the Japanese to be direct descendants of the Koreans or Chinese mainland populations, a new theory has arose

Legend has it that around 10,000 years ago Anglo Saxons left England on the pursuit of a school of migrating herring, the oceans were most unkind and they were eventually swept ashore the island of Japan: These are the "Jomon" peoples

This is further backed up by archeological finds in nearby Hokkaido island finding Caucasoid skull types

Could this be true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJbo3ioG6AQ
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-jomons-and-the-ainus-the-muurs-of-japan-black-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anglo saxons arrived in England 1500 years this is retarded

>anglo-saxons even existing in England 10000 years ago
That said how fucking lost could you get and go from England to fucking Japan

WE WUZ ANGLOS

>That said how fucking lost could you get and go from England to fucking Japan

explain this?

There were no Anglo Saxons until the middle ages. There were no living people in England either at that time.

They came from muh dick.

There's a minority of 'indigenous' Slavic-looking people on some Northern Japanese Island

Like ending up in North America when trying to get to India

>ancient egypte was anglo
>japanese was anglo

i swear to god Sup Forums is become WE WUZ everything and shit

go to fucking japan everyone looks your average chink/gook hybrid

Jomons are more related to Mongolians and some indigenous Siberian tribes. Contemporary Japanese consider themselves as a separate and distinct lineage of Korean/Chinese origins. The Ainu are considered to be more related to the Jomon people. If you look at the wiki, some of them look almost European but most look like the Asian equivalent of 'Strayan abos.

It is easy to get lost when you are drunk.

it's true OP. also some Jews left Israel in 2000BC and sailed to America, establishing a prosperous and peaceful nation.

>an Amerifat who is bad at geography

You don't see that everyday.

*gropes woman on train*

WE

You're the same shit poster that's posted this same thread everyday now. Fuck off faggot.

It's more likely that they race mixed with a few boatloads of vikings. Which is to say, it's highly unlikely.

WUZ

left to right not RIGHT to left

vanir and sami people lived here and there then.
Splitting to tribes like dat occured far far later, the indos hadn't come yet even ffs. "Once we were all called swedes".. yndlinga saga... this gives me nightmares.. kek

>giant a are you faggot fucking?

>be me
>be European in 10,000 BC
>take half of tribe out for a sail
>get lost
>end up in Japan
>decide to stay
>inbreed always
>decide to create 3-foot razors to destroy my enemies
>slice people for 10,000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=cJbo3ioG6AQ

Anglo-Saxons? No. They did not even exist yet. Caucasians? Yes, they are called Ainu

>Anglo-Saxon
>10k years ago
Pick one

>we wuz anglos
Almost as pathetic as every christian culture having a "lost tribe of israel" myth.
Nips have too much genetic drift to be related to europeans.

LEL...

Nips trying so hard to prove they're superior to the other Asians.

WE WUZ ACHMEDS!!!

They are clearly Asian, look at the slanty-eyes.

stupid article to be quite honest.

>10,000 years ago Anglo Saxons left England
lol are you fucking stupid

Uncultured retard
>you're pic related

Ever heard the term Caucasian? As in Caucasoid, or to put it plainly.... Cauc-Asian.... Yup, Asian are descendants of white races. Likely a Denesovian, neanderthal and or Caucasian/anglo descendants.

more like cuckasian amirite

>WE IZ JAPANEZE AND SHIT

Sup Forums has become a parody of itself

>caucasoid skulls on Hokkaido
No shit. Hokkaido and Sakhalin were mainly populated by the Ainu who are a caucasoid indigenous nomad people. However, them being so different from the Japanese is the exact reason why they are being discriminated against to this very day over there.

Retarded Amerifat soon our brothers will annihilate you

WE

Were they the first people to wage war on the etheric plane?

WE

Nips are just Koreans who mixed with the aborigines.

Japanese people have a weird obsession about proving to whites that they aren't Asian. It's quite laughable.

I guess the hardest part of the theory for me to accept is that men took women on a fishing trip.

This is some WE WUZ KANGS level shit. Let's not stoop to that level shall we lads

>Japanese people have a weird obsession about proving to whites that they aren't Asian.
why is Sup Forums so stupid, mates?

'Tis true, mate.

Nips like to think they're Aryan and a "higher form" of East Asian. That's why they depict themselves with caucasian features in right-wing comic books.
If I had to call 1 race mentally unstable, it would have to be the nips.

except it isn't. no fucking japanese person thinks they aren't asian you ignoramus.

WE WUZ SAMURAI AND SHIT

This is the weeaboo part of you talking.

Read the anti-hallyu manga. They depict Koreans with Asian features and Japanese with Caucasian features. The author even admitted he did that to emphasize how the nips were more "evolved" than Asians.

So America and Britain killed millions of whites in Europe annnddd they nuked millions of a rare species of whites in Asia

So the jew could get Israel? Why did they do it again?

truly that changes everything. you're right, the majority of japanese believe they aren't asian.

This is literally 100x more retarded than the "theory" than the first Americans were paleolithic Europeans, which itself is worse

WE

>establishing a prosperous and peaceful nation.

Actually they ended up destroying themselves.

That guy in the right in the last seconds.

I dont know much about this, but look up the "Emishi" people. I think the current Japanese are oriental, but the Emishi may have been caucasians. Thanks for the interesting topic.

>10,000 memes ago
>anglo saxons existing

japs aren't white give it up you weeaboo faggots

There is a bit of R1 RNA in Japan and they do speak an Altaic landuage. As far as China there are R1b Celtic peoples with red hair and tartans who lived in that area 4000 years ago.

Pic Related: Japanese Ainu closely related to some Siberian peoples who in turn are related to Europid and Fingolian clades.

Ainu are the indigenous peoples of Japan and many closely resembled indigenous Europeans, especially Sardinians.

my nigga look at the haplotypes some natives were clearly being civilized by the dick

underrated post

>Ainu
>Caucasian

you clazy

>I guess the hardest part of the theory for me to accept is that men took women on a fishing trip.
This. It's accepted fact that women stayed in the kitchen, while men actually did something.

I fucked up sorry. R1a Paternal Haplogroups in japan have been reported, and R1b has been found in Western China.

Also heres the Ainu who closely resembles the Sardinians, who look like the Indigenous peoples of Europe.

WAITO!!!

Chinks are not indigenous to Japan. A small group known as the Ainu are, and it was colonized by Asians. The Ainu have been mostly "assimilated" into the Japanese population.

The same situation exists with Asians in the Philippines--not indigenous.It was colonized by Asians, blending out the natives peoples. The end result is the Filipino master race.

To those saying it is not possible to have ancient Europeans in Asia haven't done much looking around on the net. They have fought White mummies in China about 10,000 years old or more.

PLEASE HOLD MY DEAR
*sips tea*
ARE YOU PERHAPS IMPLYING
*bites into crumpet*
THAT IN THE PAST WE WERE
*listens to big ben*
SAMURAI AND SUCH?

You guys sound like those black Egyptian and Hebrew guys

WE WUZ SAMURHA !!!

HAWLD OHN

*adjusts monocle*

YOU SAY?

*preps tea*

YOU ARE TROIING TO TELL ME?

*eats vile cooking*

THOT WE

great banter 10/10 IGN

Stop whitewashing history. Jomons and Ainus were actually black.

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-jomons-and-the-ainus-the-muurs-of-japan-black-japan/

nice

If you don't know that there was a relatively advanced continent spanning civilization that ended 12,000 years ago consisting mostly of white people than I don't know what you're doing with your life.

WE

WE WUZ ATLANTEANS AND SHIT

>continent
more like an island, faggot.
google the coordinates in the pic related

If they were restricted to just that island Pajeet, why is the whole north of your country basically white people?

>not being astonished at the fact that my pic could actually be the real atlantis - FINALLY THE REAL LOCATION!!!!
>bantering about being some faggots being caucasoid or not
>Sup Forums

India confirmed white

Having dated girls w/ boobs and no butt and vice versa, butt >>> boobs.

Nigga you think I haven't already found atlantis on google maps? It's not just that one, that whole chain used to be above water.

>butt >>> boobs
don't tell this to no one, but i am like you, as well.
of course, it's always good for a girl to have both the butt and the boobs.

>that whole chain used to be above water.
yeah, i know.
i wish somebody would dive there and try to find signs of civilization. that'll be the discovery of a lifetime.

>Caucasians? Yes, they are called Ainu

genetically ainu are asian even if some look slightly european

I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet.

why this retarded need in being racially different that everybody else?

m8, a chink is a chink

This is some WE WAS KANGZ shit.

Just stop.

Same reason why some nips have white skin: convergent evolution.

>anglo-saxons lived around 8,000 BC
>these non-existent people circumnavigated the world during the upper neolithic.

Yeah, let's stick to genetic studies instead of speculation over skull shapes.

Why would their features differ from angli saxxons so much?

Actually white niggers are a rather old thing.
Check nordicism/british israelism.

How so? Who was living in Germany and England 10,000+ years ago?

Inb4 no one

w-what the fuck???

How old are anglo Saxons?

This theory would expain why the japanese have such busted teeth. They are anglos

A new study just found genetic traces of mesoamerican natives in British, Japanese and Iranian DNA.

This support an acient aztec myth were acient aztec people were comanded by their god Tonatiu to spread to the 4th directions of the world.

Could it be posible that secretly the aztec people actually shaped the world as we know it?

Could this be true?

WE WUZ AZTEC AND SHEEET

A chink is a chink wey

Why this retarded need in finding a fundamental reason, most time a race reason, to feel special?

Why do I love Japan Sup Forums?

I love the language, I love the traditional aspects, the unique architecture, the independence. Its like the only other respectable culture on the planet.

To rule the world

>We WERE ANCIENT JAPANESE MY FRIENDS

Fucking retarded.

There's was a popular movement in Japan back in the early 20th century claiming Japanese people were Turanids

not a likely chance.

disclaimer map related is an extrapolation (with extreme artistic license) based on haplogroups and linguistic archaeology.

Welcome to the Anglosphere, nip.

Knew there was something different about you people.