Meanwhile, on anti-Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on anti-Sup Forums...

So who else is donating to bernie tonight? I just gave $100. Who will match me?

I love multiculturalism!

Hi smith

BUILD WALL

Multiculturalism is just what this country needs.

You guys realize earth actually isn't a cube. It's a pyramid!

The jews are never responsible for anything

I like to take bbc in my ass

UNBUILD THE WALL

My wife's son is also my son.

I think OP said anti-pol faggot

You mean Tumblr ?

I cant wait for Jamal and Ahmed to come culturally enrich my wife and teenage daughters.

I'll match you wife wife's sons' college fund!

Hug the kikes race mix now.

911 occurred exactly how we were told, there wasnt a power-down weeks before, and mossad didnt plant the charges and was not caught dancing and cheering, they did not then tell police "we were here to record the event"

I know I just needed to get that off my chest

I wonder if my blogging will convince Canada to stop invading Chinese urban areas.

we wuz mojang n shit

Canada is the ultimate shitposter

Hitler made quite a few errors

I feel really bad that we enslaved the kings and queens of Africa.

That's not satire for you sven.

I wanna say you go girl but I don't understand how they could fertilize both eggs to get one son

Your country is such a reactionary shithole.

Good thing Bernie is gonna give you some islamic gommunism when he wins against Drumpf

Sup Forums is never right

Why do men keep leaving me?

When are we going to start talking about how up to %90 of Europeans died when North American settlers began arriving due to sickness?

I spent some time today with my mother's new husband and her son Tre'naynay. It was a nice time! It really eased my guilt about some of my toxic masculinity. I posted it to Reddit, check it out!

I agree with everybody in this thread

Its not you, its them.

Are all u whitebois ready to prep the bull?

I wish that the Jews would have a little bit more influence on the media. You can barely get them to contribute to an article.

BUT YOU ARE A FUCKING BLACK FEMALE!

How can we make divorce more favorable for women?

I love Reddit

lol

Loled

Daily white privilege thread. You Cry You Lose.

Underrated

Someone gonna archive this thread ?

I like Clinton's reforms. It's very American and I wish her the best in the election.

Overrated

Honky Hate Thread

Pooing in loo is uncivilized. You're a superpower and it's high time you acted like one.

#PooInDesignatedStreets

The full house guy is right. Displaying your feces is a sign of dominance. It's a shame Canadians don't do it more, seeing as they are the most relevant country right now.

While im glad Trump was knocked out early by jeb. I think he met his match by presumed democratic nominee Bernie Sanders.

As a libertarian, I always resort to logic and have a good grasp of history, particularly the 1800s. Also, I like to reserve the term "strawman" for use only in cases where a person is using a strawman argument.

See you on reddit later guys.

niggers never commit crimes and are fresh smelling loving soft people..

WHERE MAH FELLOW WOMYNKIN AT!!!

Dude black people are awesome!

SIEG HEIL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR RACE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

Careful Mr.Goldberg, the Israeli secret police might not get the joke.

I for one kneel before my Jewish overlords

>Niggers
*Black skinned people
Ftfy you shill

Hey Sup Forums have you been keeping up with the manned Indian space flight to Mars?

The only women I like are high test and square jawed

I tried to link to cripplechan's leftist board but Hiro still hasn't removed moot's butthurt filter, kek

Do people still ironically use cripplechan?

I sure have! Man, I wish I lived in a great first-world country and rising superpower like India. They'll be the leading country by 2030, and boy does the place look clean and not at all crowded! I've never seen a country with more toilets or less rapists.

I wish Sweden would stop dragging NATO into wars for oil.

>cripplechan

You mean "Justanormal50yroldinternetguylikeyouchan"?

Bernie's bridge just got ten feet longer.

Why are all Swedes such right-wing Christian nationalists? It's 2016, stop being so conservative.

Underrated.

underrated

Go away leaf, you picked Trudeau. Your voice in politics is moot now.

I hate anime

kek is actually real

POLAND YES!
>Polish Government passes bill that would allow for 1.5 Million more refugees from Africa and the Middle East into the country by 2017
>Population overwhelmingly supports this measure, with only 3% of the population being against it

Marx did nothing wrong

We must establish a mixed-race humanity and ensure the spread of the communist agenda

No shitposting please, this is a serious discussion

>only $100
Pathetic, senpai

Hello fellow fat-positive trans PoC! What's triggering you tonight?

I'm so sad Jeb didn't win :(

Tfw your country was founded when all the intellectuals and aristocrats in the divided kingdom decided to migrate to the mildly temperate terra fullius land over top so they could enjoy the central location. Having such a good stock of founders has led to incredibly high quality of social dialogue and low rates of crime such as pedophilia. Sucks to be you retards.

I'm voting for Kasich.