Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I'm Rock

Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I'm Rock.

Has life been getting to you? Did you just need someone to just listen?

Maybe you just want a hug, or the closest thing to it here. I'd be more than happy to do that too!

If all you need is a place to get away from a bit, some advice on the ways of life, or just a friendly smile and some words, you can find it here.

Like my friends before have showed me, I'll show the same kindness to you.

>advice
Use this if you'd like me and/or someone else to give a tidbit of advice

or

>hug
This, if you just want a hug and something nice, I'd be glad to provide both.

This world... It can be cruel, heartbreaking, and just plain tough, Anonymous... I'd just like to provide something, something that can make your day just a bit less bad.

So, all of you, I just ask is that you help me and each other. To provide and encourage an atmosphere that's most pleasant and just be the best person you can, okay?

Evening All

I'll be lurking, unless something happens I guess.

Bump I guess.

Why so late?

Hey Rock.

Good evening. I don't recognize you, have we met before?

You're quick, Nep.

Hello Rocky!
Nice to see you up there!

Yes, but that is a former name, just call me Bakunin for now.

Probably waitied to see if no one else host tonight, good evening, Velvet.

Good evening~

Thank you~

What Nep said, waited to see if someone had made one and no one did.

Hiya Fenn

Heh, thank you! That message you sent was much appreciated!

Fish are dumb.
You should feel honoured, your thread was cursed

god damn its been a while, hows everyone doing?

Are these the new Reimu threads?

>expecting anything from people

You need an animal that has a bigger lifespan than you.

They follow the same tradition.

plz as if Alice wasn't enough now you degenerates have to become your own persona...
this world is doomed.

These branched off those, Reimu went into a hiatus for job reasons, and people started to do these for anons. She is recently starting to do them again but eclipsed by Alice's.
Tortoises, though reptiles aren't quite clever so it would be boring, fulfilling maybe. Mmh...

Hi. How are you?

Ah yes!

Thank you!

Heh, right? I'm doing all right. You?

Nah, these aren't a replacement for anything.

Nah, these are just their own things. How are you though?

hello there howsitgoing

I'm okay. just getting shot repeatedly by duty members with Gauss guns. its okay though.

Can we not bring up her on these threads as well?

What happened to you yesterday? You just disappeared so quickly u.u

Heya~ I'm doing fine! How are you doing this evening?

Heh, that's life in the zone, huh?

Ah... Well, thread went bad, but I did stick around towards the end.

Yes that is what I'm saying, this nonsense should really stop. Eventually you guys just wanna screw each other over and divide up again with stupid circlejerk drama anyway. So spare us this stupid charade and move on with life.
Pretty bad now, seeing this. I'ts like seeing the world devolving

Is it really that bad?

it is since i only had 1 medkit and a fucking pistol

Why are you getting shot with gauss guns, my dude?
If anything, a bit of drama already sprouted, although, don't worry about this host, it is highly unlikely he will cause aby trouble in that regards.

I feel like I've lost my spark - I feel like I'm not an interesting person to be around anymore. I don't see myself being funny anymore. My circle of friends and close friends is diminishing. What the fuck is happening

How to draw good?

its the zone, i dont have to explain shit my man

Do have regular cycles of depression?

Maybe you are percieving yourself that way and that is in fact causing you to be that way, have you tried asking your friends if they have noticed any change in you?
Lots of practice.
Aah nuu, cheeki breeki iv damke!

I don't know what to say... I'm lonely.
Every night I'm alone, I've tried Tinder but I have zero matches. I go out to bars and public events, I shower, dress nice, but I never meet anyone. What can I do?

How to practice?

You know why it's bad, the circlejerking I could handle because it's meant to be held in a small closed group. But this new age circlejerk shit is trying to convert others, it's like a really bad religion but then for weebs that's trying to spread their form of kindness but instead just makes everyone as obnoxious as themselves.

i heard that, and then i heard the loud sound of a gauss round going though my head. i was a loner too, why the fuck was duty attacking me

How do you carry your self when you are out? do you walk tall and smile at people when you talk to them? Or do you keep your head down and avoid eye contact with people? an easy, quiet confidence will get you far, user.

Unfortunately i fell asleep so i couldn't witness your return, though what i did witness on that thread was...Horrifying.

I never really felt "depressed" before this started happening.
Some days I feel terrible and I've been a massive cunt during these days. This can go on for some time, the most I've had is four days. I never really talked to my friends much during this time.
Some days I don't feel too bad, and weed seems to help.

I don't think it's been going on for long enough to call them regular cycles, yet.

My main circle of friends (whom I've noticed are distancing themselves from me, I think) don't talk about feelings or personal shit. Ever. It's too uncomfortable to talk about for them to handle.

I've talked to one friend about the recent occurrences but I still don't feel like opening up about how I really feel about myself.

...I don't know, I just hate myself at times. During the depressive days I mentioned above, I will usually outright hate myself, put myself down and think about all of my negatives. I hate it. I never used to do this.

Grab a paper, a pencil, and doodle a snake for me.
Don't throw me in the same sack, fuckboi.
Because you are a god damned hippy.
Have you really tried all that with no results? For real?

I'll usually get a drink, stand up straight, and if somebody looks at me, I smile at them.

Are you attractive?

>confusing loners with clear sky or monolith
loners just want to live

Sorry you feel that way, user. Though, if it makes you feel any better, I don't intend to participate in any drama of any sort. I don't do that nonsense.

Damn, that sounds rough :v

I should probably play it one day. I used to have one of them on disk, but I lost it. Plus the computer I used then could barely run it.

Hm... Do you see yourself stagnating at all? Like, do you feel like you don't enjoy stuff anymore?

Well, there's plenty of ways to start, but from what I was told, it's a good idea to start with realism. Stuff like anatomy and what not. Once you have a good idea of how that works, you can start on doing more stylized stuff.

Mm, when you go out, do you approach people or do you wait for someone to come to you?

Yes... It was something all right...

Today marks 2 years since my dad died. Since he passed I feel like I've been outpacing my negative emotions regarding it and every now and then it brings me down. Today hit me like a truck, can't focus on anything. I've been so focused on moving forward with my life and being a strong figure for the rest of my family in the wake of everything that I don't think I properly dealt with the emotional impact.

Mmh, sounds to me like the first steps of depression honestly.
Good God, man. You don't go to them?
The zone is rough to everyone, including loners.

Ok good.
At what point does it go wrong?

Grab a decent pencil and some paper, draw what you see! Try drawing your hand. Use circles and rectangles to represent the shapes you see, then draw the lines and details over them. Post what you come up with and we might have some more accurate advice. It takes a long time to get good.

Is it converting others, or is it trying to cheer someone up and send them on their way?

You may need to get a little more actively involved. Break into conversations, seek out and talk to people who are alone.

It got pretty bad. This one's going a lot better though.

Do you think you need to find someone to fill that whole in your life? An older friend, or a relative? Sometimes we need someone to lean on, even if we're strong.

Yeah, no results... I'm thinking about just quitting and staying alone

You should play it Rock.
I know but god damn do i suck at this game regardless

I wouldn't say that, I would say I'm average.

Why don't you let out the pent up tension and vent here? Why don't you tell us how was your father? Any story worth mentioning about him?
>draw hands
Do you want to make him kill himself, Fenn?
Do what said, it was pretty spot on.
Long range best range yo.

I think having someone to fill that hole in my life would help. I've got a few good people in my life that I consider to be supportive - but not really a figure to look up to or turn to for insight and advice, if that makes sense.

Not really. I don't really have many hobbies, though - coding, playing vidya and weed. I do enjoy all of those things, but weed with a group has become more and more difficult.

Thanks, I'll pay attention to my mental health, but is there a cause? Throughout my life, I've thought of myself as someone who'd never really be affected by depression. I just didn't really have many "bad" things in my life, and my life does have good aspects.

I've just been thinking about loads of the decisions and actions I've made this year, and some of them have been humiliating and stick in my mind.

Wondering you fag i must know are you a girl or just a fag?

I usually don't approach people, but in the chance I do, the conversation never goes anywhere

>long range best range
>started with a pistol in the middle of a firefight
how the fuck would i do anything long range with a pistol

I don't know, nobody really ever approaches me, but if someone does, or if I start the conversation, we run out of things to talk about fast, and we just go on drinking.

Yes

>seek out and talk to people who are alone.
That sounds a little rapistish, but whenever I talk to people, the conversation dies fast

Then you must make the approach. it may be difficult making conversation at first. But, with practice too, you will get better at it and you will become more comfortable at seeking people out and maintaining conversations.

I mean, I started with hands. And every hand I drew was shitty. The entire human form is really difficult, but a great jumping off point for living things of all kinds. Starting with something simpler could be better, a vase or a table or something. Check out Mark Kistler's books and free lessons, or drawabox.com.

Yeah, that makes sense. I know several such people myself. Try getting closer to them, get to know one or two of them better, open up to them some if you can. It really helps to have someone stronger and older than you to lean on when you need them.

Keep asking questions about them. Don't make it creepy, but try to get them going about what they like, or their family, or whatever's on their mind. If you hit the right topic you can get most people to carry a conversation for you.

I already replied to them

Mm... I'm sorry for your loss.

Have you talked to anyone about this? Or seen a therapist about it?

Maybe when I get a new pc.

Why has it become more difficult exactly?

Hmm... Well, people like it when someone is confident about themselves. It might be a good idea to try and approach more often.

Also, it may be a good idea to go to places where people similar to you are.

so tell me how are you different,
slamslut.
I don't give a shit about your dramas it's the things you're doing that's bothering me.
you guys are giving borderline counseling advice without any degree or experience in the field. and even if you do have a degree this isn't the right platform to be doing it on.

Mmh, actually, I'd like to take on you 101, help you out in a more personal fashion rather than the rushed answers I give here, would you like to?
Keep trying, no? Or you could also get a hobby, people with the same interests are more likely to click, cooking, painting, videogames(maybe?), music be it playing an instrument or liking a genre. Stuff like that.
Lay down and snipe.
What?

Snek

My dad was awesome. Not very social but always had some sort of advice to give even if he had no idea about the subject at hand. Could turn anything into a joke and was extremely open minded - not perfect but no parent ever is perfect. There wasn't anything I couldn't tell him. I've got plenty of stories to tell but it's hard recalling the details to tell them coherently right now.

Everything just happened so fast, to this day I still don't really know how he died like he did. He was fine one day, gone the next.

That's a little hard, because...
Well, I guess I should say I'm Bike-user

As with any other threads of this type, you take any advice with a grain of salt. No one is saying you MUST take these words to heart.

Concerning 'platform'...this place is as good as any to try and be a decent person.

Do i have a chance?

I love it.

How much did drawabox.com paid you to said that?
Well, for a start, I do what I want, say what I want, with a total disregard for any form of reputation it might get me, these other faggots give the advice they can, if they are at a loss of anything to say, they'll say so and refrain from saying anything they do not know about, fuck, I don't like most of them and yet I see they try.
Ok, now draw me another one, or a sea serpent or some shit, yeah.
Do you want one?

Yes wut

My friend circle is pretty much just a group of stoners. We've got a long history though and most of us have been friends since we were kids. I feel like they're trying to distance themselves from me; I don't really feel liked nor welcome anymore, and I don't know why.

You would do that? I don't know... I don't really feel important enough to have 101. I want to see if my situation improves a bit more, first. How would we be in contact?

Are you guys the after hours role play group?

It depends.
are you a pitcher? Or are you a position player / hitter?

Too sudden, it always is anyway, or atleast always feels that way, are you going to do anything today or you already did? Something like going to visit him?
Hey you, good to see you around.
I am on discord most of the time, I even text while at work sometimes. Do you like the idea? And don't worry, I have the time to talk.
Yes, now bend over.

Maybe, wanna suck cock too?

Who wants to know?

How often do you make these threads, and on what boards?

*shrug*

Way I see it, it's just people helping people. We just take what we know and try to help others with it.

Aahh... I see. Well, do you have a way of getting a car, or learning how to drive?

Ah! Good evening~ Nice to see you again.

I'd say you do. You look like a nice person.

Mm, I see.... Have you tried talking to them about it at all?

No role playing here. Just a place to chill and talk. How are you?

so you don't actually care about other people and you're just giving your opinion about other peoples circumstances. in the end just a faux happiness thread.
why you hang around them then and whats your part in all this. Unless you're like me and like to laugh at others misfortune.

Nah. Talking to them would make it worse, I believe.

I have a licence, but I don't have enough money for a car

Exclusively on your favourite shithole! Sup Forums!
They used to be on Mon/Wed/Fri and then all week for a time, now we have Tue/Thu but some faggot is spamming those for now. Just check during the week at 8 pm CST. (Was that the right hour? Dunno)
I just do it out of boredom mostly. Most people around here know I'm an asshole.
>Unless you're like me and like to laugh at others misfortune.
Ow the edge, I still remember I was just as edgy 2 years ago. Anyway, not something I'd disclose so publicly

Hm, I think it would be a good idea to talk about it. Though don't go accusing them of anything. Might be good to ask if they've noticed anything different about your self or something of the sort.

It's better to ask and know instead of not asking and continuing to be in that situation.

Hmm... How hard would it be to save up for one?

Snek

His ashes are in an urn I keep in my living room. I haven't really done anything particularly special though - I'm afraid if I focus on it too much it's just going to hurt me more.

If people didn't care, they wouldn't even bother.

Also, keep in mind that some of the visitors to these threads aren't seeking to help others. They want to be in the company of the friends they made. Circle jerking, if you'd prefer.

Faux happiness? There is a lot of that around here, but not exactly what you're referring to.

You two are persistent, aren't you?

It'd take a while.

I've set a reminder on my phone for every day at 2.15am. Thanks a lot for the advice. It must be difficult to give advice, especially when it's such specific issues.

You make a good point. I'll definitely think about it. I need to think about specific people I can talk to.

Ok, now draw the mona lisa. Doesn't has to be accurate.
Why don't you let it hurt for a while, user? I mean, you said you haven't had the time to be able to mourn him, now should be the time for you to cry for him, no?
Are you trying to pick a fight?
What about a motorcycle?
Eh, it is somewhat easy for me atleast.

Heh... Well someone has to do it, no?

Hmm... How long do you think it would take?

Good! Just give a thorough thought. No need to rush on in, though make sure that you do it.

is this supposed to be a cringe pasta?
It's not bad im just asking
in fact its one of the best pastas I've seen in a while

Ah? No, it's not. It's just a little OP I made for these threads. What do you think of it?

Maybe around a year or so of savings This might take a few months though