How do you sleep knowing you're not rich?

How do you sleep knowing you're not rich?

How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvNCXTv5qb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would you do with money in the first place?

I am rich

>How do you sleep knowing you're not rich
as always on my left side

Buy cool things and use it to make more money mostly

what is your networth?

I don't really care about money. The only thing I want is self-realization

knowing I am not happy keeps me up more.

this

I have enough and making more would be a hassle that would interfere with things I want to do

I am not happy because I'm not rich yet.

Why people always said money doesn't bring you happiness? are they happy with their current condition? because i am not.

even if I was rich I'd probably wouldn't be happy

That's too bad.

The vast majority of people that win a lot of money report roughly the same levels of happiness a year after having won. Some even report being less happy.

Money make some things easier, but meaning cannot be derived from it.

money brings security

security fosters happiness, but it does not cause it.

That's a poorcuck cope.

What are you lacking exactly?

I inherited half a million dollars from deceased father when I was 18. Being financially secure doesn't intrinsically make me any happier, it only means I don't have to worry about money.

>half a million dollars
>financially secure

How would money not make you happier retard

Pretty bad desu, having a billion dollars would be pretty rad.

Not at all, it's about taking actual responsibility for your life. It's about not being naïve enough to fool yourself that happiness boils down to a single factor equation. Actually having a sense of purpose and meaning and then acting on that knowledge accordingly, it is something that takes a lot of work regardless of your financial situation. People really need to know that so they stop wasting their time on things that are ultimately not going to make them happy.

I am though, not even memeing. My parents are loaded.

I'm happy and satisfied in everything except money though.

I need more of it

Do what Martin Shkreli did.

Having money just means I have one less thing to stress over. I'm still an unhappy person because there are things money can't help me with.

He's poor though. I need to find my own path.

like what? Money helps you with everything, you just don't have enough.

A middle class income and no kids is where it's at, I'm quite happy with my life.

>He's poor though
At least worth 45 million dollars. Realistically wealthier than you'll ever be.

>being a middleclass plebe
>Not having children to pass your riches down to and continue your legacy

You might as well be a NEET lmao

Being rich makes you more anxious than being middle class.

>what if there's a stock market crash
>what if X defaults on his bonds
>what if that investment was just a horrible swindle
>what if the tax man considers that loophole I'm using is illegal
>what if she wants to divorce and claims X millions

Not joking. When you have money, you're a target for all the predators: and that includes your government, your bank, your friends, your advisors, your family, and pretty much everyone that's not you.

>This is what poor retards actually believe

Not even sure why I come to this r9k-tier board anymore.

I'm 25 and still don't know what I want to do with my life. Am I going to buy some goals and aspirations?

Why don't you do some thinking you big faggot?

Can money buy me the ability to think?

No that's what your brain is for. Try using it for once if the arterial plague hasn't affected bloodflow to it

You sound like the poor retard ITT, buddy.

I'm not even talking about anxiety derived from the fact you're still mortal, that your life has no clear sense, that it's going to end someday and all will be erased like you just didn't exist... while you have no petty problems to distract you from that.

It's not that bad to be a mindless drone that's too busy earning his living--even if you're certainly not wanting to live the wageslave life either.

You're trapped with your own wealth, in a sense. It's not really satisfying, but any other lifestyle (read: having less money) is even worse, and there's nothing to help.

Keep coping.

What are your age and net worth (roughly)?

Because you sound like a child, or like a person that's not rich.

I know I'm not rich that's why I'm doing everything I can to become rich.

And what's your plan?

(Daily reminder that it's entirely possible to be middle-class and become rich by saving a lot and investing for the long term. It's long and boring though.)

Yeah that's not rich. What is that, maybe $2million by 60?

My dad owns two homes that add up to $2 mil and has a share of a large cabin in West Virginia but I just work a regular job. I wish I made more money to buy a nice car but I'm pretty content with all I have

Take out a life insurance policy on your dad then kill him. Make sure to make him give the properties to you in his will before you kill him.

That way you get both his stuff + million dollars life insurance payout. That's what I'm gonna do.

If you save like a madman and invest in low-cost index funds, you can expect 4 or 5 million before 50.

And being middle class does not always mean being a wagecuck, you can also be an independent worker (artisan, lawyer, etc.) that makes really decent money.

Nice cars are a money pit that are not worth it, unless you're /o/bsessed by them.

My dad is in the top 0.02%, in the richest people of the world list, yet I'm here shitposting with you guys.

That's useless. Better to have $10million from 20-35 than $150million at 55+.

there are two life
one is being rich but have no friends and girlfriend
two is being poor but have lots of friends and have a girlfriend
we all choose latter

You can have both tho?

You must be a real disappointment

>Have this house and 1.5 billion by your mid thirties
Life must be sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=BvNCXTv5qb4

I will have a better house

No you won't

Yes I will

No you won't. Trust me, you're not the first person on Earth who wants to be a billionaire.

You're going to be a very regretful old person.

Yes I will

Perchance, but it is what it is. My grades from high school aren't top notch and I'm already 22 years old. Plus I don't have any work experience so das it mane.

Meh, my life is ok and i don't aim to richness.

As long i can pay my bills and be able to buy muh autisms, i'm fine.

Why don't you start getting some? It's only going to get harder.