OKAY BOYS HOUR LONG LEWD VOCAROO MARATHON

OKAY BOYS HOUR LONG LEWD VOCAROO MARATHON
LEWD user PLZ POST YOUR REQUESTS AGAIN. I didn't save them all.
vocaroo.com/i/s1xphUktTwUz
>dubs gets requests other than the ones I've already missed
>I'll probably still pick other requests to do

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17ffeFi0xtw
vocaroo.com/i/s1QdpqMGdaKA
vocaroo.com/i/s17LMF9Mzy8K
vocaroo.com/i/s1JLiKR8NdMu
vocaroo.com/i/s1hlkWXo7sIz
vocaroo.com/i/s1jlzxFJZBew
vocaroo.com/i/s136Fw6PZx1s
vocaroo.com/i/s1j5J0pIED6M
vocaroo.com/i/s1LSgIeUuKIP
vocaroo.com/i/s1o9zxFxdRdE
vocaroo.com/i/s1FnqqzmnD4V
youtube.com/watch?v=4QKIumwtR7Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1uZ36DFNmMM
vocaroo.com/i/s1d8t8lpMLHU
vocaroo.com/i/s1emiweyvTXa
vocaroo.com/i/s1rZvCNWPlpr
vocaroo.com/i/s1yD0IyhQEaR
vocaroo.com/i/s1HGFc92chG3
vocaroo.com/i/s1xTJimCUNJJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ML6g51uTVR
vocaroo.com/i/s1ePHeDo0NQa
vocaroo.com/i/s1vktjZRClRL
vocaroo.com/i/s1LHYOxbYY19
vocaroo.com/i/s0q997VfB5bS
vocaroo.com/i/s0uMBO5xETtH
vocaroo.com/i/s15zTdcpDUIv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They're all sticky now...You must really be addicted to my feet!

can you please say "i'm a voice actor"

I'M FUCKIN READY M8

femdom from last thread:

"*gasp*... When he cums real fast like that, we have to punish him. C'mere. Hold it tight so it doesn't get soft, and then play with the head. No, ignore the rest, just the head. There we go. See, he's already telling you to stop, which means it's working. Rougher. Don't worry, he can't stop you. We're gonna keep going until he's screaming - it's the only way he'll learn."

Bump

vocaroo.com/i/s17ffeFi0xtw

and

"You okay sweetie? Aw, you're thinking about Emma aren't you... all alone in her room with that nasty machine. She's probably cumming her brains out right now, you know. You should go pay her a visit, I'm sure she'd suck you off if you promised to turn it off for a few minutes..."

oh shiet i fucked that one up (im a mobilefag) my phone's a piece of shit
can I get a redo (if I get dubs of course) it's SUPPOSED to read : "I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always, as long as I'm living my baby; you'll be. Sweet dreams, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite. -smooch- I'll see you in the morning time."

NEW QUEST! I WANT YOU TO BLOW UP, THE OCEAN!

vocaroo.com/i/s1QdpqMGdaKA

Yes this

My butthole feels really itchy tonight. Fuck! I forgot to buy the special ointment while I was at the pharmacy. Oh well, I don't mind having fingers in my ass anyways.

"I suck his dick on the daily"

vocaroo.com/i/s17LMF9Mzy8K

wew thanks OP

fuckyear! worth the wait

Revy wouldn't have a shaved cunt. Ever.

You like my dick user?
I know you were a faggot when I found your fat stack of futa hentai on your laptop. But you now had the opportunity to wish for your anime waifu to come to life and you wish for her to be futa. Well my dick kinda makes me horny, so ready for a quick fuck? (moaning) Oh yes, it feels so good when your tight asshole wraps around my dick. (moaning) and your tiny dick shaking while I fuck you just makes me even hornier, (moaning) Oh fuck, I am cumming. Ready to take a load, bitch? (loud moaning).

(Say this while breathing heavy)
Man that felt really good. Ready for round two?

lol idk what that means

vocaroo.com/i/s1JLiKR8NdMu
vocaroo.com/i/s1hlkWXo7sIz
vocaroo.com/i/s1jlzxFJZBew

Holy shit
I can't think of prompts but that was awesome
vocaroo.com/i/s136Fw6PZx1s

i want big pp

I actually agree with you user
But I'm not gonna pass up good Azasuke

Oh yeah baby! Fuck me just like that! I want you to cum all in my pussy!

>vocaroo.com/i/s1jlzxFJZBew

Thank you, user. I don't feel so lonely anymore. Goodnight.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

LET THE GALAXY BURN

Make. America. Great. Again.

dis

>vocaroo.com/i/s1QdpqMGdaKA
sorry I for got to ask if you you do this

thanks

>bumpereno

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Eda on the other hand I think would be velvety smooth.

vocaroo.com/i/s1j5J0pIED6M
>me, looking at futanari
MULLIGAN
vocaroo.com/i/s1LSgIeUuKIP

so good, thanks Revy-chan OuO

More monster memes? These are getting long I'm sorry lol

"So this is how it works: the worm attached to your cunt is your new best friend. It feeds on your... wetness, and it's very good at keeping itself nourished.

If you like sleeping at night, or eating a meal without being fucked senseless through every second of it, maybe the worm's not your best friend.

Anyway, if you can stop coming like a fucking *whore*, the worm will shrivel and die. But that means you're making it hungry, and things might get a little rough when it's hungry... Don't even think about yanking it off, unless you want it to take your whole pussy with it. Actually, after a few days, you might start to consider that a valid option... Good luck."

Titty sprinkles

is this user still here?

vocaroo.com/i/s1o9zxFxdRdE

Do you fap?

Im charging my DS, i left it sitting open by accident. Anything short and sweet while we wait?

I don't understand the question

yeah

thanks

Short and sweet, personalized for you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FnqqzmnD4V

This ->

Do big smokes order.

lick my toes you filthy boy you like my soles don't you

Golden brown texture like sun
Lays me down with my mind she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a frown with golden brown

Every time just like the last
On her ship tied to the mast
To distant lands
Takes both my hands

Golden brown finer temptress
Through the ages she's heading west
From far away
Stays for a day

Got dubs in previous thread. You know the drill. Here are instrumentals for you, in case you want to use them
youtube.com/watch?v=4QKIumwtR7Y

can you do this in the voice you used in

"I'm gonna cum soon, please don't stop"

Rev

I tried it and meh I don't wanna lol

manly-voice sama, I'm so sorry uguu~

vocaroo.com/i/s1uZ36DFNmMM

vocaroo.com/i/s1d8t8lpMLHU

"DENTAL PLAN. LISA NEEDS BRACES"

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

if you tired it just post it

say: "hmm does that feel good. Yea? Are you about to burst from my mouth. Cum inside my mouth let me swallow it. *slurp slurp and moan*"

[condescending, baby-talk]
"Hmm? Are you trying to make my feet pregnant? That's not where cum goes!"

[full aggro]
"If you come while I'm cleaning you again, I'm putting you back in the cage for a month 'til you learn to control yourself!"

"taste my ass boy"

vocaroo.com/i/s1emiweyvTXa
(Disclaimer: i dont want to talk about poltics. Guns and money is all you need to know)
vocaroo.com/i/s1rZvCNWPlpr

DOUBLE DUBS

lick my soles you pig

Some of the shit here is fucking horrific, fucking lol.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET

"Do you see? The beauty of it.. The Inevitability. You rise, only to fall.. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword, and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world...will be metal."

vocaroo.com/i/s1yD0IyhQEaR
>inb4 "who? BRRAWWK"
vocaroo.com/i/s1HGFc92chG3
vocaroo.com/i/s1xTJimCUNJJ
DOUBLE DUBS INDEED. sorry for slow delivery

Like wot?

Don't you have any -fucking horrific- you'd like to hear?

I will do this but my ds needs to charge. op is a nigger

Gotchu doggie

vocaroo.com/i/s0ML6g51uTVR

vocaroo.com/i/s1ePHeDo0NQa

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

THAT KID KICKED SAND IN COOL CAT'S FACE

vocaroo.com/i/s1vktjZRClRL
Morgan freeman not in my range of voices

>what a fucking legend

This OP

"i'm auditioning for a voice acting part right now, do you guys mind if i read a few lines?"

Ahhh, when I was a kid I saw the Mona Lisa in my Grammar school art book. The first time I saw her with her hands on her knees, how do I say this....I had a BONER

this

Are you a guy or girl OP?

vocaroo.com/i/s1LHYOxbYY19

I'm an user doing a thing. My gender is irrelevant

Yo op can you tell me something nice pls? Kinda need it rn

The remix.

vocaroo.com/i/s0q997VfB5bS

Say some lewd shit about male feet like a slut

either way I am amused. thanks for your effort.

This OP pleasee

vocaroo.com/i/s0uMBO5xETtH

cringe

This this this this

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

Not even disapointed

It didn't turn you on bruh?

vocaroo.com/i/s15zTdcpDUIv

lets get really kinky

Do this one:

"I can't believe how easy it was to take over this bitch's body. Her tits, ass, and pussy are all mine now"

can you moan in the girl voice OP rough and soft, fast and slow?

I did it dude! Threads moving quick again. Im recording the long ones and it usually takes a few takes