Best kino of 2016?

Best kino of 2016?

Definitely not that. Shane Black a shit director. Gosling is only redeemable part of the film

This movie was bad and only edgy tarantino-fags who "want to see more original movies in theaters" liked it

Thanks, reddit

Unoriginality is actually a huge problem in Hollywood rn user

Wanting to see an original movies instead of remakes, reboots and movies based on novels is now considered bad. I guess this explain why Sup Forums only talks about superhero movies.

i saw it twice. pretty good movie with a couple of beers and someone.

lmao'ing rn if you think there was anything original in TNG

Yeah, and this movie was so original, right? Shane Black is saving the film industry from sequels with his shitty derivative buddy cup flick?

Plebs

Daughter was a qt, and Margaret Qualley is smokin'. She's gonna be really big over the next few years.

It's a huge problem because that's what the audience wants, thus the industry works towards those interests.

It's not rocket science.

One of the worst flicks I've seen.

The VVitch

comin' through

I'm waiting for you to tell me what TNG is based off of?

I honestly had no idea that was Russel Crowe and not John Goodman until the end of the movie.

Crowe is buff even though he has taken a little dadfat with age.
Goodman is outright obese.

They don't have the same eyes either. Check your glasses.

Didn't like it. Gosling had some funny physical comedy going on, about the best thing I can say

>The VVitch
This. Actually good horror movie, looks great, superb acting and they didn't pussy out with the ending.

be a homie and name these?

The goose is the greatest movie star actor of our time

eh

it's a 5/10

goose and crowe are both based tho

>Weerasethakul
>Akerman

The mark of the tasteless

not funny with horribly bland plot. 4/10, nothing separates this from some random student film basically.

>caring about plot
Fucking pleb

it's not high abstract art, it's storytelling you mongoloid

inb4 bait

Back to your capeshit threads

Thanks, I appreciate your post. It affirms I still have a good taste

It was a funny take on the buddy cop formula and was very well filmed, but most people are so desensitized by shitty remakes and superhero movies, people with decent taste think this is the greatest movie of the year.

How many times are you gonna post this? Tryhard pleb in disguise.

start watching because of gosling and russtle crow and stay till the end because of the cunny

Toni Erdmann, the Handmaiden, I dunno.
Now would be a better time for a best of 2015 thread, honestly.

show us your decent taste

I ended up having sex whilst this was on twice so I still haven't gotten round to finishing it.