Alright Sup Forums, I might be in a legit lolita situation here

Alright Sup Forums, I might be in a legit lolita situation here.

>work as a lifeguard
>slide at our pool, one guard at the top and one at the bottom
>14 year old girl constantly goes down the slide
>always makes sure to talk to me when im manning slide and wave to me when I'm not
>innocent enough, she seems pretty lonely
>starts to ask wierd questions
>"whats your shoe size, user?"
>"I heard guys with big feet are supposed to be hotter"
>shes starting to follow where I go when I work, subtly but definitely
>wearing more and more revealing bathing suits

Its nothing serious right now but I'm not sure what to do

Pic unrelated

sex at her

Drown her then fuck her

Best advice you'll get all night

Fuck her then drown her

The fantasy is hot, the reality is 14 year olds are stupid and if you did anything with her the chances of it getting out because of her and you getting your life ruined are very high.

The 70's are over and the baby boomers will lynch you if they find out you diddled a tween, proceed with caution user.

nah other way around

Depends how old are you OP?

if you want to fuck her, fuck her.
if you dont want to fuck her, let her down easy and be a role model figure of some kind or something.

Turned 20 a few months back

Fuck her while drowning her.

Part of me wants, part of me wants to keep my job and not get assraped in prison

This guy gets it

she probably has a crush on you. you could act on it, you could ignore it.

If you act on it you obviously subject yourself to legal risk and its up to you to weigh out risk vs reward. these days 14 year olds probably have cell phones. you could make an innocent joke and end up with her number. and a few innocent joking texts could easily turn into 'lets hangout'. I would (As your legal advisor) recommend you swaying the conversation away from sexting or exchanging pictures because that sort of thing can always be retrieved later. Innocent flirting and making plans would be hard to turn into evidence in a court room. What happens in person however is not recorded. She will probably brag to her friends and it will probably end up in you being outed, but maybe not?

The other option is to take her flirting at face value, fap like a hyena and dont act on it. But I would probably choose the former option if I were in your shoes.

TLDR: fuck her while drowning yourself
-same author

Seems reasonable, but there are a lot of steps in there he could get fucked over on

Whats the age of consent where you are? Flirt with her a bit, get her number or whatever and when it's legal, fuck her.

that doesnt work. has done it before. Girls dont have patience to wait til 18. I had a 16 yr old come on me strong when I was 22, she was a waitress at the restaurant /bar I frequented. I tried to be a flirty friend til she was 18, she got bored with it pretty quick. she wanted to get dicked. and ended up getting back with her ex. dont try to play the long game, most girls arent interested in playing

18, unfortunately. Too long

OP here, she seems single-minded and precocious enough this might be feasible, but OP is also a massive pussy when it comes to the law. Maybe I just play it cool but keep her interested?

Drown her while fucking yourself

What's ops age?

Drown the water while fucking the water

if thats what you wanna try, no one is gonna stop ya. I'm just telling you in my experience that doesnt work too well. girls want to fell loved and desired. if youre dancing with the law you'll have a hard time giving her the appreciaction she wants, even though you feel it. ignore the law. you'll not only trigger her needs of feeling desired and loved, but you'll also give her that adrenaline rush of doing something that you both know is wrong. could end up being one of the most exciting relationships of your petty little life. I would highly recommend trying it man. girls at that age are maliable too. if she loves you she wont let anything bad happen to you. just dont be super sexual in writing or anything.. if the relationship ever comes to light and theres no solid evidence of you taking advantage of her (and shes on your side) then you are safe. we only live once

>this guy gets it

Just watch out. she maybe FBI or one of those jump street operatives.

Yolo

The Casey Anthony approach, I love it!

Drown her and fuck her dad

Other way around

I hope you guys realize this was a metaphor for telling him to actually go ahead and fuck her brains out at risk of ruining his own life. I expect a lot more (you)s from this thing. btw dubs incomimg

She drowns her dad while you fuck yourself?

Hell, I've had pretty weird thoughts, but this one takes the cake: Why not?

Her dad drowns both of you while your dog fucks him

Fucking CIA nigger

OP here, just going to play it cool and scout things out a bit more. Might purchase a gun in the next few days just in case I need to an hero.

Fuck her. Have no discussions of age, or school or hobbies which she could use in court if it goes South. Plead ignorance if you get caught.
But yes def fuck.

Hey, hey, no need to get attention like that. I wouldn't like being woken by a gunshot if my neighbors killed themselves. If you're going to do it, go out in a blast: Like skydiving without a parachute, or do it quietly with pills or a noose. Also, leave a note on your door detailing what happened (but not why in this case) and leave the door unlocked so nobody has to break down your door *days* after they smell your rotting corpse.

uh people fuck 14 year olds all the time, no need for an hero

Prison isn't an option for me, buddy

young girls get crushes with big boys all the time you fucking idiot
she's not even thinking about sex you fucking degenerate
but go ahead though, I'm sure nothing bad could ever happen
how fucking dumb are you? the only chance of having sex with her would be if you raped her you tard

It won't be prison. You'll just be put on a list for a few years. Prison is for repeat offenders.

Unless you plan on marrying this girl and supporting her and caring for her you shouldn't act on anything.
I have absolutely NOTHING against this sort of thing, however, in our modern society, if you just have a fling with her, at that age, you're creating another problem for some guy in the future.
Don't be "that guy", don't turn a curious and precocious teen into a 20something narcissistic cunt who can't pair-bond with a mate because you've warped her sexual morality.

"Elope" with her, to a cabin in the woods in some remote place. Leave no evidence, have no phone or anything. No need for prison or death.

If you're insistent on going down that road, OP, be sure to not pull what one of the Boston Bombers did. Shoot yourself in the side of the head.

On a fun note: You can set up a Rube Goldberg machine to kill yourself.
EX: You flip a switch, which turns on a fan that goes across a pool table on a tiny skateboard to push down a Jenga tower to launch up a weight which tugs a string on a pulley to pull the trigger on the gun hitched to the side of your skull.

You will go down like a god damn king.

leave her alone and stop the sickness before it becomes perverted. do you really want to be on a sex offender list or be labeled a pedo forever?

Im good enough with anatomy to know where my brain stem is pretty well, don't worry

Don't think I ever said I would even aim to go that far, but i get what you're saying

So, you're saying not to fuck her while her 20 something narcissistic cunt self drowns her mate?

>this guy is feeding op a pedophile fantasy

Have her drown her dad while her dad is fucking the dog and you're drowning and fucking her mom.

OP here, seems like the most reasonable option

There are dozens of studies that show girls who start having sex younger end up having more partners and a very blase attitude towards sex in general to the point where they become emotionally incapable of intimacy. Just opportunistic cock sockets.

There's also a myriad of data which suggests women with higher numbers of sexual partners divorce more than women with fewer premarital partners.

and the end result of that is: Pic related.

The consequences are long reaching. If she's a virgin, I would shoot for marriage TBH. You won't find an corrupted woman older than 17.

sadly this is also true, girls who were molested in their early teens become fucked up in the head in some way or form, whether or not it was a positive or negative experience for them.

Adding this to my infographic collection