So we all agree that this is the logical conclusion to music, right?

So we all agree that this is the logical conclusion to music, right?

GY!BE is for plebs

Logical conclusion to life itself

Yeah plebs listen to 20 minute long tracks, it's well known

Musically the end of the world, so it's a conclusion in and of itself.

It's the logical conclusion to conclusions

GY!BE isn't pleb, but don't use the 20 min track argument. Dream Theater. There's more, but that's enough proof.

Plebs don't listen to Godspeed. They won't get past the drone segments

>oh look at us, we're so superior to those plebs! No way they could understand or even finish this masterpiece!

GY!BE have a couple albums and a EP that can be considered consistently good. And to be honest none of those are in any way hard to approach, at least not for somebody invested in music enough to know about them.

are you saying that accessible albums are by definition pleb?

Hey man this was a good post thanks for sharing it with Sup Forums - Music :)

>He unironically enjoys the EP

Ah, so you have shit taste. Thanks for clearing that up

I'm guessing you're not going to tell us what your "superior bands for somebody invested in music" are?

Yeah right, not in any way hard to approach, you seem to have great knowledge of plebs senpai

How the fuck do you come to that conclusion from my post.

I just said that GY!BE is fairly accesible for someone who has heard about them.

t. brainlet

Pet Sounds is

What the fuck, who said jackshit about superior bands.

You sound fairly defensive user.

fuck off, really
just because you're a GYBE fanboy and like that album doesn't mean it is a logical conclusion to anything

t. pleb

yes

>logical conclusion

my nigga

Excuse me?

I looked at this album once and the whole thing is written in like G Dorian. its not super musically complex or really ground breaking. its nice to listen to though.

Pic related is less consistent, but it has higher-high points compared to LYSFLATH

nah this is

Btw, music doesn't have a "conclusion".
It's art, not a scientific question.

Go on.

mah nigga

>he fell for the bait and got butthurt

Quality post

This album made me a white nationalist.
I was studying in China at the time and had just broken up with my girlfriend. I was drunk and walking through all the filthy streets, just listening to this and taking in the late night rainy atmosphere.

Halfway through "After the Flood" I got to thinking how Chinese people would never, EVER dare to make something this evocative and forward-thinking. It's just not there in their bug-like oriental brains. They only understand material comfort and never seek to transcend that and create something truly beautiful.

It made me think about how I was wasting my life already in this backwards shithole, and how if I had a child with a women here it'd be incredibly ugly and fucked up. I realized I needed to move back to the Netherlands raise a family with a white woman as beautiful as the songs on this album.

I can agree that it's technically music.

No contest

I know this is bait but, the fuck is a logical conclusion to music?

>a symphony for children/mentally disabled
>logical conclusion to anything
Thanks for the laff

sure but not for normies

No! This shit sucks donkey tits cause Sigur Ros is better.

Sigur Ros is even worse.

This but unironically.

Are you saying you don't enjoy Slow Riot because that shit is like my single favorite piece of music ever put to track

>Classical music for those handicapped musically

no

Name one (1) Sigur Ros album that even approaches Lift Yr. Skinny Fists

>name one dog shit that even approaches cat piss

Yes

/thread

love this pasta so much haha