this or viking funeral

reroll

He's a tortoise
I don't think he wants to go to space alone

Varg Skelethor

rolling for this one or space program

uncl jobel

its a female red ear slider dumbass

He's a red-earred slider. They're very common pets. i have three of them. They'll need enough water to swim around in and a "dock" where they can crawl out of the water. And like all reptiles, they'll need a uv lamp and a heat lamp.

Here.

wwwreptilesmagazinecom/Red-Eared-Slider-Care-Sheet/

go with him you waffle fuck

fuck that shit, do space program op

space program must happen, get the helium

Thank you so much lol

balloons or rocket propulsion?

You're really awesome for posting this. Thanks a lot!

troy

wow what a fucking pussy, he probably wont even launch it to space

balloons give more time to take pics and/or vids and appreciate the beauty of the moment (personal experience)

rocket propulsion is simply complete savagery but that would be a huge step forward for Sup Forums and its space program

What happened the last two times, I remember the first but I didnt stay for it

Get him a terrarium, a heat lamp, food, and everything else today. Ask the pet store dicks what turtles need and how you should set the tank up.

Glad to help. They're very easy pets but make a lot of waste. I'd say invest in a canister filter or be prepared to change the water every week or so. You can just feed them ReptoMin pellets that you can get from any pet store. They'll also eat most veggies. They have to be in water to eat, also.

Go to a petco and get some feeder goldfish for 15 cents a pop and let them loose. Its awesome to watch.

Battleturtle

you are right, now to make op do it

Keep in mind that's an aquatic turtle so what you'll need is basically an aquarium with a dry area for him to bask.

bury it like in kill bill for lord Satan

reroll

I wish I still had the pics... First and second were just frogs attached to 4-5 helium balloons and launched into oblivion. I wasn't there for the first one, but I've seen a thread pic and later had to make the 2.0

will this be hermit crabs 2.0?

Oh, I thought it was the guy with the pickled cats n shit, do you have any pics of that?

re

>He's a tortoise
That is a red eared slider, and it is a semi-aquatic turtle.

"Wash your hands unless you like salmonella"

Buy it a proper tank and take good care of it now

never heard of any pickled cats, but you got my interest, continue

Take care of Thor. Looks like a great turtle OP.

I've seen Thor turn into a frog, but this is ridiculous.

In any case, paint little wings on his shell and make him his own Moljnoir, OP.

Jeff

Nigger, that's what we call a painted turtle.

Almost positive it's there common name as well.

If you found it anywhere near water, it's 119% a turtle and not a tortoise.

Which I know you did because it's so obviously a turtle

le name is jeff lol xdddd

He looks wise beyond his years

winner

Thor is a pretty big boy. Where do you live? Is it rural?

Oh god, it was horrifying yet you couldn't look away. He starts it with asking Sup Forums if he should throw away or bury his frozen rat pet (frozen for a year) Then he starts to show us his jarred kittens, puppies, lizards, etc. in jars of rubbing alcohol. I need the pics though.

It's been answered. its a red eared slider. Not a tortoise. These guys live in water.

It's a wild animal you doofus, it's going to go crazy contained in a tank and it will plot to bite off your pinky. Release it back where you found it or boil soup out of it

name it nigger hate

boil soup it

Sheldon

fuck I want the pics as well now

its a female males have longer nails and look smaller

>he

I'll make a post and link it to this thread, everyone who wants the pics bump it and eventually someone will save us.

Rolling for this

bumpty bump

Yeah, showed up late to the thread.

Now that I'm looking, it may or may not be the species commonly referred to as a "painted" turtle. Majority that I've found were much smaller, with a lot more red and yellow in their shells. Still could be, it looks very similar but most that I find are babies and I just put them next to the closest water source and let them do their thing.

Typically, I try not to handle turtles much though because they do commonly carry salmonella about as bad as a dirty chicken egg, but with slightly more risk because who doesn't want to play with a baby turtle vs a chicken egg?

tea

BUMP!!

Spergterd

I dont care i dont know shit about stupid ass turtles suck my dick

obviously a red-eared turtle from a pet store. learn2turtle some.

Do you really want to provide him all this ??? Naaaa send that motherfucker to space!

Or Satan.

Thor says hi again

Thor wants space program, Thor wants to see the gods

He is a mighty creature wreathy of his name. Hail Thor Odinson!

Nigger, I'm damn near positive they're at least almost the same thing.

I'm the guy that sells your hick "exotic" pets to the store, aka your native birds, frogs, turtles.

I seriously can't even recount the amount of tree frogs I've caught and sold to pet stores. I actually have a halfway decent job, but these stores are willing to pay like $15 for the type of tree frogs that are wayy over abundant on my property. Whatever that saying is about fish in a barrel I do x4 with frogs. Sometimes we have to skim the pool just to get tadpoles out because those cunts have literally taken over my pool

>just did a 5 page captcha

Thor says no space

Thor says no, but his eyes say yes

TAKE THOR TO SPAAACE

thor is a female

space or gtfo

>+116 versatality

from my experience that usually depends on how many niggers you own, usually.

present it

call me crazy but does anyone else think that that turtle looks like a niggerlover?

Anders Breivik

Space program the trans-ass nigger loving thor

2 different species. look it up on wikipedia, ffs. you sell them for a living. different areas of distribution, different appearances, markings and species complexes. you literally have made 0 effort to learn anything about animals you feed every day