Can Sup Forums explain why I hate niggers so much?

Can Sup Forums explain why I hate niggers so much?

Ur probs whitey

BC YOU ARE SENSITIVE

Your frustration for wanting to be fucked constantly/loved tenderly by them has formed into "hate"

Ur probs a nigger.

cause you can't step up your game

What game is there to step up? My genetics are better.

because you're the master edgelord

racism

That's probably right

small dick

Because despite being sub human, a nigger's life has more value than yours you useless cuck.

Self loathing

you do it for the lols

Says the guy replying to a bait post on Sup Forums

sexual insecurity, you fixate on them because you believe them to be sexually threatening to you. There are plenty of objective reasons to hate niggers but they're easy to articulate. Incoherent sort of anger is often more sexual.

>You hurt my feelings
>Better pretend this was a bait thread

apparently that says a lot about all of us

> uses greentext
> think i'm funny

this

I can't speak for you but I can tell you why I used to hate them. I mean REALLY hate them. Like, despise them.

It was because I live in the inner city and every where I looked, all I could see was these people commiting crimes and acting like straight up ANIMALS. All I could think was "fucking nigger, I want to kill them all". They stab, they shoot, they rob, they rape and they just don't give a single fuck.

As I got older I started to realize that it wasn't all black people that were criminals, just the majority of criminals were black. There's scumbag blacks, there's cool blacks. Just like there's scumbag whites and cool whites. It's just hard to see that when every black you see is an animal.

Greentext isn't restricted to an attempt at humor, what they said is (probably) the truth

You're probably a mediocre brainlet who needs some way to feel better about your own inadequacies.

HEY, MICHAEL Sup Forumssause here, you hate niggers because you know too much about them, or maybe...you are not. *Music plays*

keked