Nignorance

Any1 feel bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Highlights/Farm_Demographics/
youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0
agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Race,_Ethnicity_and_Gender_Profiles/California/cpd06000.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the one where he eats a giant cake during a drought

This is what happens every time whites leave black countries. It would be hilarious how stupid and incompetent they are if they also weren't in the US.

I think labeling it with the years helps keep people informed.

I don't know, let me ask all the dead Rhodesians.

This

fuck no lmao

How can I feel bad? The nigs chose this. They wanted "muh communism".

I'm just worried millennials in America are going to end up doing the same thing.

This. Rhodesia (the state Zimbabwe replaced) was known as the "Breadbasket of Africa". It had a currency on par with the US dollar of the time for fucks sake.

If I were a head of state, I'd tell them to fuck off for turning a breadbasket into a wasteland.

Real life history lesson on why you don't fuck with your farmers.

>People come and bring you civilization
>Food, water, technology and greatly expanded knowledge you could scarcely dream of
>Get the idea "Hey we have only been living with you a few generations therefore we should run this bitch"
>Murder your benevolent rulers
>Your expanded population cannot sustain itself
>Nature comes in and solves that via starvation
>"Where did we go wrong?!"

Not in the slightest. May their suffering be a lesson to other niggers both foreign and domestic

We treat farmers well in America? Fuck do i know about a farmer

>May their suffering be a lesson to other niggers both foreign and domestic

We don't kick them out of the country because they're white yet. So that's a step up from Zimbabwe for now.

i only feel bad this story (the full story) isnt publicized more. might open some eyes.

>niggers both Foreign and domestic

Fucking A1

Most are brown...

Is there more to it?

Most of the inconsequential people who pick things by hand because they are cheaper than a tractor work on farms owned by white people

my point is, you barely hear this story mentioned in the (((media))) at all, and when you do hear it mentioned, they're simply mentioning the "humanitarian crisis," the "horrible drought," "starvation..." etc etc etc

they don't mention any of the back story and i wish the did.

60 percent are mexican
30 are indigenous
agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Highlights/Farm_Demographics/

I posted census info.

Try again

Cant rum a buisness with out workers.

>Cant rum a buisness with out workers.
You can, it's called buying a tractor.

kek it keeps getting bigger. Fuck Mugabe and fuck Mandela, they ruined what were the greatest 2 countries south of the Sahara desert

Having capital and knowing what to do with the machinery is not the same.

You ans your fucking narrative. Add to the conversation.

Whites are too busy in tech and law to care to figure out how to grow.

Fuck you, faggot.
Your mom is gay for cucks.

not one bit
youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0

Did you even read your own link?
It only has charts for minorities, and a majority of them with the exception of Asians work on farms that produce less than $10,000 in sales each year.

Further digging on the same website you provided, when you actually find demographics that include whites, proves that even in California, a state known for it's Hispanic problem, a vast majority of the farmers are white, and the white farmers produce more per capita than farmers of any other race.

agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Race,_Ethnicity_and_Gender_Profiles/California/cpd06000.pdf

There are 112,094 white farm operators, while there are only 15,123 Spanish, hispanic, or latino ones.

Nope.
They dug their own graves.

Was talking to mate from Rhodesia
fought for Rhodesia and South Africa in the war.
says the economic sanctions are what brought them down(rhod in particular)
killed by the west.......

Spearheaded by England in-fact. Yes, you read that right. The mother drowned her bravest sons in the name of cucking.

the eternal anglo at it again

How long till they die out so we can start retaking Africa from the niggers?

not even a little bit. let them starve.

by the way, my garden is coming along nicely this year.

are the white farmers going back to zimbabwe?

So far no, and I hope they won't.

What a time it was

>How long till they die out
nignogs have been living in africa for thousands of years, and at no point were they more prosperous than they are now

they just use the old strategy of have a shit ton of kids and hope some of them survive

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

>Africa will never be civilized again

Is there any hope realistically of someone being able to make a functioning nation in Africa?

I'm referring to Zimbabwe getting so low on them so we white people can take a foothold in it and do a proper re-do.

Only actual tragedy, poor animals.

The weak and stupid perish and the strong and intelligent prosper. Why feel pity for a rabid dog of a race? If they actually had potential I would feel bad, but they don't. In over 100,000 years of their cluster's existence they've produced virtually nothing of importance.

We will go back when it is profitable, and only when it is profitable. Those ignant ass nig nogs dont deserve any humanitarian aid and I cant imagine anyone feeling bad for them

Nah, we treat them like shit. Plus government regulations on food prices prevent them from charging more for food and forcing dependancy employing illegal laborers.

Lefties do, and we all know why :^)

I overheard my black coworkers today talking positively about Mugabe nationalizing the diamond mines in Zimbabwe, and talking positively in general about how "he doesn't give a fuck".

Blacks are insane.

>tfw no historically anachronistic globe

It's not historically anachronistic, it's just historic.

It's an old as fuck globe they have sitting on a shelf at the coffee shop in my friend's town.

Feel bad? I'm actively rooting for famine to show these eggplants that colonial rule is best

>60 percent of "farmers" are mexican
farm labor doesn't equal farm owner, m8