Quit my job today, mom told me to get the fuck out. Leaving tomorrow to live on the streets...

quit my job today, mom told me to get the fuck out. Leaving tomorrow to live on the streets, should i just break into the gun safe and off myself?

tell her you'll kill yourself if she doesn't let you back in

Why u quit

cause job was driving me to suicide. i'm currently appplying to disability for MDD and developing schizophrenia. She just goes "Youre not disabled" and tries to force me to keep working

Yes please kill yourself before my tax money goes to supporting your existence

That's fucked

Yeah, just kill yourself if you can't be bothered to try and integrate into society.

kk

>developing schizophrenia.
Doctor's diagnosis?

also
are you

>able bodied
>able to type
>able to communicate with people
congratulations you can become a telemarketer

yes, doctors diagnosis. I was in the psych ward 2 months ago. i dont communicate with people, except for the internet.

Break into gun safe and rob a liquor store
Who knows you might get killed by store owner or make enough money to live another day.

If all else fails get arrested and live off the government or maybe join the armed forces

kicked out of the army for mental problems

It's simple.
Either you quit being a bitch, get a job, shut the fuck up because you need the money,
OR you could just off yourself, if you're an only child then youll break your mother's heart, whom only wanted you to do something for yourself instead of being a useless NEET
OR you could keep being a bitch about life and just sit there miserable.

Your choice

>disability for MDD
>3 million new cases in US per year
>US population: 326 million

yeah op you're not a disabled snowflake.

Tell your mom your going to end it , she'll let you stay... I might get kicked out and this will be my go to line

Flip a coin heads to off yourself and tails to keep trying and whatnot

I get yelled at if I eat anything but ramen, she doesnt give a shit. She married a rich guy and just wants me gone.

You should read the whole post friendo

this x100

nah, user, never thought I'd be the one telling people not to an hero online, but don't do it. Suck as much fucking money out of the government as you can. Fuck these other anons who live with their mums. Enjoy whatever SSDI you can get and enter an outpatient program you like to help you figure yourself out.

this x100

Idk bruh get a new job lel

>She just goes "Youre not disabled"
but
>yes, doctors diagnosis. I was in the psych ward 2 months ago
so your mother says you're not disabled even though you have a doctor's diagnosis for 'developing' schizophrenia and been in the nut house for 2 months?
she says just go get a job?

something doesn't quite add up, OP
>You should read the whole post friendo
you should learn critical thinking skills bud

It can not add up all you want, it's what happened, i dontt reallyy care if you believe me, im askign for advice on whether or not to off myself.

if you feel you're not fit for society and want to show your mom, then you know the answer.

Stop trying to back up your excuses and go live your life not feeding off others

Honestly don't do it. You might have mental health issues but there are ways. Try going to a job recruiting agency, letting them know the situation and if there's anything that you'd be able To do. They're free because they don't get paid until you do.

Worse comes to worse get a job stocking, cleaning up, etc where you can be anti social

I did the same. Several reasons for it but the final straw was my father influencing people at work to force me into a position I wasn't qualified for, while assuring me he'd be taking the job. He basically wants me to pay half the bills at the house, which normally I wouldn't have an issue with but he gambles all his money away to the point where bills go unpaid on his end and he says nothing about it until they get cut off. I love my dad but he's irresponsible as hell and I recently told him I wouldn't be paying to stay here anymore, that he'll have to make do because I'm moving out west.

right, well. I'm gonna down this liter of vodka and drunkenly attempt to knife myself in the chest, wish me luck anons

>nah, user, never thought I'd be the one telling people not to an hero online, but don't do it. Suck as much fucking money out of the government as you can. Fuck these other anons who live with their mums. Enjoy whatever SSDI you can get and enter an outpatient program you like to help you figure yourself out.

Follow this advice, nobody gives a shit if you live of gov Money. They are just butthurt because they can't. You have the right to so so.

Trips of truth. Good luck with that knife!

OP, that will likely fail. I have met ppl in the psych hospital who have shot themselves in the chest, slit their throats, whatever, and survived only to have to deal with the debilitating aftermath of losing sensation and motion in limbs, or even more physical pain. Just drown it away with booze for now, the slower form of suicide.

Can we get a live stream of it maybe?

At least with those injuries, he might qualify for social security disability. He sure as fuck won't with depression and "developing schizophrenia".

If you wanna do it right, go the way of seppuku straight across the gut. I'd say you have things to live for, that you can do but it's your choice in the end.

nah, if your claim gets denied for schizo-anything or depression you can lawyer up and get it.

pics or it didn't happen

I am a lawyer, and I'm telling you that this won't work for an able-bodied young man. Plus, waiting to get a hearing before an ALJ will take at least a year.

>something doesn't quite add up, OP
Humans, including mothers are just stupid and delusional. What doesn't add up, your cognition?

i got it to work, really. then again, i am a veteran with physical injuries too. I just thought with schizophrenia or schizo effective disorder you could get it since it literally impairs everything in your life, even simple walking for some.

Go to youtube. Find channel "Your Lord and Savior." Sagely advice. He's even been homeless for a while, you should watch some while you still can.

It doesn't really matter what their delusion is, pretty much every single human being has one, and is very most likely delusional about something about someone.

>he's not smart
>he's not stupid
>he's good at math
>he's not good at math
>he's a gossip
>he's not a gossip
>he's got psychosis
>he doesn't have psychosis
>he works hard
>he doesn't work hard
>he gets a lot of sleep
>he doesn't get a lot of sleep
>he's stressed out
>he's not stressed out
>he's having problems with his girlfriend
>he doesn't have problems with his girlfriend
>OP is not a faggot

I have doubts about OP's claimed diagnosis.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

There's no way to find out for sure, so stop giving a flying fuck.

Go on a shooting spree or something you got nothing else. Or look for another job, save enough money get your own home, continue life and do what ever you fucking want nothing is stopping you. But I'd go with the shooting spree More fun less wait.

Well better than for niggers

No.

Get a job at Panda Express or something to support a small apartment.

Work your way up, don't just give up like everyone else.

Don't be afraid to do little jobs.

what state are u in

Fuck your mom, dude. I am in a similar position and my parents don't even want to pressure me to do something with my life. Any step towards independence I take my dad wants to kick me out and make it that much harder to make something of myself.

I am 21 and don't even have my driver's license because my parents wouldn't let me practice driving when I got my learners at 18 but they immediately let my sister practice when she turned 16..

I was diagnosed with Social anxiety disorder, Autism spectrum disorder and mild schizophrenia which could be why they baby me but I know that I am high functioning. I keep myself in shape, I am great with money and I have always been respectful with other people.

Point is, I am tolerating what my parents do because they are willing to keep me at home until I graduate from college. Your mom isn't even willing to let you switch jobs. She sounds like a total cunt and you shouldn't put up with that.

yo i tried that got sent to a mental institution jumped out the car stayed there 3 days

Pic fuckin related

Why don't u use whatever money u have and bus away to another state, get a different job, and meet new people...

step 1 get buff as fuck
step 2 buy a ticket to france
step 3 join french foreign legion
They don't give a fuck about your past unless you murdered someone

>and do what ever you fucking want nothing is stopping you.
Except you spend all your time preparing for work, getting to work, working, getting back from work, pre-preparing for work, and resting; you only get a little time to yourself to do whatever the fuck you want, and it's only when you're exhausted as fuck.

>step 1 get buff as fuck
Not as important as cardio.

Become a train riding hobo.

>get ran over by train

Find your reason to live, OP.

I had a severe trauma in life, made me a useless fuck for awhile, but I slowly crawled out of it. There were several people willing to help someone trying to help himself.

I found my reason to live in God, sounds retarded saying that on Sup Forums, but that's the truth.

I read the Bible, and believed what was in it, not what was preached in churches.

In that book, I found my answers.

Find yours OP. Death is actually pretty easy, living on the other hand, can be pretty fucking hard.

Travel around the world you're free now

sounds pretty shitty user. heres what i'd do:

>buy barney/clown/chuck-e-cheese suit.
>make a few homemade pipe bombs and build a suicide vest
>post ad on craigslist seeking job opportunities for childrens birthday parties
>seek dirt cheap wage to get a job opp as quickly as possible
>stake out the neighborhood prior to birthday party
>arrive day of childs birthday, and perform to the best of your abilites
> I'm talking to the point where Tarantino himself would want to hire you as an extra
>as the party wraps up, perfrom one last trick.
>get all the kiddies gathered together
>turn around with your back facing them, and say your final word to whomever the fuck you worship
>turn back, and charge the small gaggle of children, screaming "ALLAHU AHKBAR"
>Blow yourself up among the 30some children
>entire body is incinerated
>final weirds were "ALLAHU AHKBAR" so suicide was presumably ruled terror attack

It's a win win. You get that attention you've always been looking for, and if Islam is truly /chosenreligon/ you get 72 virgins. Doesnt even matter if their beta-nerds since youre probably a fag anyways.