Name one (1) thing he did wrong

name one (1) thing he did wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn't nut in Hermoine

He didn't teach Harry shit

He didn't kill all the humans when he had the chance, and goddamn hes had tons of chances

hooly fuck that thougt was gandaulf

He didnt use the eagles to fly the ring to mordor

Ian McKellen gave a good performance but he was better in LOTR.

lol gambon was baller in half blood prince

Faggot let denethor burn to death instead of helping him when he knew damn well denethor wasn't in control of himself.

>He killed the Balrog, who literally had done nothing wrong

Bringing Pippin and that other Hobbit along. They could have crossed the mountain unnoticed. He could have lived.

He didn't use his magnet powers to throw the ring into the volcano.

Being a gay britbong

Sure, He was in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Servant of the Dark Lord Morgoth
>Nothing wrong

thats not Ian mckellen

HAHA
TROLLED XD

>morgoth

why not sauron? his different name? is this like god and YWHEH?

He didn't join Voldemort and exterminate the mudbloods.

could have fooled me dude
all this fedora shit looks the same

Different dude, Morgoth is the original Dark Lord, Sauron was his right-hand man.

you have literal autism

Wasn't that Melkor?

Well done Michael Gambon well done....

HOWEVER

Same person, he was Melkor before he went against Eru/the Valar and became known as Morgoth.

he killed orcs 1 on 1 with his sword and staff instead of nuking them with AoE spells

sticks and stones buddy

I think this works the other way around.

Is this where the meme originated from? How did I not realize this.

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

She was such a qt
R in P

He could have been a little less of a smug cunt, especially since it took him 17 years to defeat Voldemort with an incredibly risky plan that could have easily backfired.

Why the FUCK did they remove his backstory in the films? What were they thinking?

im just saying if you cant tell them apart you might be faceblind

that video is shilled weeaboo shitmthat was spammed during the meme theres other better videos

>was

hnng

>4x4head

i mean this, literally kill yourself nigger

Still a gay britbong though

She was qt, now she's average to repulsive. It's not just an "ageist" thing, many actresses have gone through the reverse process.

Actually Feanor named him Morgoth after he stole the Silmarils, he was still known as Melkor up until then.

no lol

Ah, I stand corrected.

under dumbledore's rule
>several death eaters infiltrated hogwarts over the years with ease
>a mass murderer entered hogwarts and almost stabbed a boy in his sleep
>a giant snake entered hogwarts and tried killing students
>dementors attacked students
>inadequate teachers left and right, especially defense against the dark arts
>dozens upon dozens of people were hurt routinely, including staff and students
>a 14 yr old was allowed to compete in a dangerous trial with adults
>people kidnapped, bewitched, or disguised routinely
>the dark lord hid artifacts of immense power and evil right in the school

not to mention, in harry's fifth year right after watching a boy die and voldemort be reborn he decided to ignore harry for an entire year without explaination. i dunno what that bum muncher was praised for.

senpai youre forgetting the british are inherently batshit and the wizards represent that. its why everything at hogwarts and the ministry is nuts

everything turned out, dumbledore did nothing wrong

He didn't tell Harry how to destroy horcruxes or his theories about where the others could be

Also:

I hate Gandalf, he's a fucking manipulative bastard who always keeps out of trouble and arrives like Zorro to save the day with minimal effort on his part. Every time Gandalf accomplishes something really significant (fight off a Balrog and be reborn, face Sauron, escape from Isengard) it happens "off-screen"
Other characters take it for the truth when he tells them, but in fact he shows very little power in crucial situations.
I am convinced that while Gandalf may very well be an Istari, he's some kind of lesser Istari that focuses on illusions. He doesn't even have real power, for example when he finds himself face to face with the Sorcerer King he can't even begin to fight back, because the Sorcerer King sees through his illusions. But orcs, lesser nazgul, etc ... react strongly to his illusions, persuaded that he is indeed powerful. The Flame of Anor of which he is the guardian is extremely bright but not really powerful. His entire power depends on blinding other people so they can't see his flaws and the flaws in his plans and so on.
Now in The Hobbit, it's pretty clear that he's in the job for personal reasons. My bet is that he's got a bone to pick with Smaug or something he wants in the treasure but is aware that he's no match for the ol' lizard.
When he hears of Thorin, he gathers as much intel as he can and appears as the super nice guy who just wants to help the midgets get their caves back.
From this point he mostly bullshits his entire way until the end of the story, all the while looking good to everyone, using people that are more qualified than him to do the job and assuming the old wise wizard pose, disappearing to do more bullshitting and dealing with the enemy on the side and basically trying to buttfuck everyone involved and be thanked for it again.