Sup Forums how many traps have you actually seen? Because based on my own experiences, traps don't exist...

Sup Forums how many traps have you actually seen? Because based on my own experiences, traps don't exist. They just don't. I'm not saying that traps don't exist in real life, they're just so rare they might as well not exist. What I'm trying to say here is: Stop with these fantasies user. You're only hurting yourself, you're chasing a white dragon.

Naw dude. Plenty of states have a lot of traps. In NYC I saw them fairly often. Like once a week or more. A lot of the time they pass well enough you don't even know it's a trap. In Cali I see them quite often as well. Online you see them very often depending on what kind of sites you are on.

Have you ever been to a comic or anime convention because you'll literally see "that" in the picture you posted.

Absolutely none. I've seen plenty faggots but never a trap.

This is incredibly accurate. Whenever the question of how many of them there are, they go silent. We are jumping through hoops for a handful of weirdos on the internet.

There are some, at least I'm Germany. I know a MtF person.

Somewhere between zero and and a number greater than zero

Their called "traps" for a reason retard, you can't tell at a casual glance

Trannies and traps are different.

I've seen roughly 10 or so. I work at Wal-mart so I see weird fucks on a daily basis. But actual traps are a bit rare. you can usually just tell by the jaw line. Some don't even bother to clean shave their face so you can see a thin line of facial hair. I live in Georgia and like 90% of the population is religious redneck racists.

Area code?

Doesn't them being difficult to detect only decrease your chances of trying to get with one though?

It probably wouldn't be some chance encounter, being into traps and somehow randomly finding a trap girlfriend is very unlikely, but dating sites exist and you can use that to meet them I guess. Also I said a casual glance, if you know what to look for it may be possible to ID one by sight

Live in a west coast city and you dozens, possibly hundreds if you live near a downtown area in SF or Seattle. Only seen about 5 or so cute ones irl, all the others were big lumbering frankenstein type creatures.

You're confusing Traps with Trannys.

Frankly, I have absolutely no idea how many Traps I've see, that's why they're called Traps.

Trannys on the other hand, I've seen 2; 1 pre op that works at the place I get my hair cut, and 1 post op that was my ex's, "aunt"

Based on your own experiences, quarks don't exist. Viruses don't exist. Penis longer than 3" don't exist. Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>girlfriend

I've fucked seven different traps this year alone. OP is a faggot.

if by traps you mean men that look so femenine and cute that can pass as a woman.....yes...they are very rare.....but faggots.....they are everywhere

4. 3 were absolutely hideous and were literally middle aged men in a midlife crisis. The last was an extremely beautiful person, the only reason I found out it was a trap is because it never learned to disguise it's voice. Oh and it was like 6' tall

If you see us then we're doing a bad job.

I'm dating two traps, have felt up another one, and have met a few others.

If you knew they were a trap, they wouldn't really be a trap, now would they?

Don't get into petty semantics,my point stands. honestly not sure what the correct term would be, lover maybe?

i'm not technically a trap but i've been on hrt for like a year and I fool people into thinking i'm a girl every day

Boyfriend because they have a dick.

Post self.

/thread, you fucking 16 year old closeted homos.....

Fuuuuuuck

Penis with timestamp or gtfo

I'm not attractive
nah

Do it faggot.

there are plenty of traps, you don't see them because they don't walk around with their dicks hanging out idiot...the very definition of trap is that you can't tell it's a dude unless you see the dick...geez

I was just going to say this

Im 32 and I've seen exactly 37. But I exclusively fuck and date traps.

Nearly all off backpages.