My girlfriend graduated from college and we no longer have her dorm to have sex in and neither of us have very private...

My girlfriend graduated from college and we no longer have her dorm to have sex in and neither of us have very private homes to have sex in so where does Sup Forums suggest to have sex where we won't be caught or face a fine for public indecency or something?

motel 6. they don't give a shit.

rent a house and live there together like a normal couple

How much do they typically run?

Both of us are broke as fuck

Nigga you don't have a car or anything? so easy. Hotels are $80/night. Or you could go in the ball pit at the walmart.

A fucking bathroom?

I got a car and shit but I don't know where to go with it because the only isolated places around us usually got a cop around to clock people speeding

Last thing I want is to accidentally get caught though

A burger king bathroom

Go to the movies early in the morning, greatest public place.

End of a hotel parking lot (people typically don't go outside the hotels at night), a large park with paths/roads (state parks),

let's see when I was broke as fuck I fucked my girl:
in the car
at the back of a movie theater
on a blanket in the park
on a blanket on the beach
at a party at a friends house

a cheap motel, depending on where you live could run you $39 in a flyover state to $139 on the coasts

Gotcha man thanks I figured I'd at least get some good ideas from Sup Forums before asking around on other places

Has anyone ever gotten caught at any of these places? I always have wondered what would happen

Nope you'd have to be a completely autist to get caught man. Even in a car just park in secluded area of a mall or down an abandoned road

got caught by a cop in Santa Cruz fucking my girl in the backseat...he just wanted to make sure we weren't drinking lol

Depends on who catches you and where you are. Ranges from indifferent people that look at you weird to the cop that throws you in his car.

Just once.

Trips say Motel 6 faggot, Tom Bodett will leave the light on for ya

this

alleys are good too

Gay bathhouse on co-ed night.