Who would win in a fight to the death: rich white yoga bitch Greta or chubby black slut Dominique?

Who would win in a fight to the death: rich white yoga bitch Greta or chubby black slut Dominique?

my money's on Dominique

Greta

Dominique

Why is this even a thing?
Dominique would snap greta like a twig

I think it would go on for a little while. Dominique would let Greta show off her "moves" while laughing at her, Then she would murder her.

I've seen like a 120lb kid kick a 210lb kids ass in a straight up brawl. So I guess it comes down to who can actually fight. All the skinny girl has to do is keep moving and dodging blows while the niggress throws her flailing wrist punches windmill thing all ghetto girls do. As soon as she tires. Aim for the bridge of the nose. Hit it hard enough she'll loose her eyesight for a second or two then go in for a haymaker.

Dominique no contest, she will beat the living shit out of that skinny ass bitch

Dominique would win but Greta is HOT!

can Sheniggqua bring friends?

No. Not allowed.

then Greta wins
niggers only win by zerging

k seriously who the fuck are these two and why are there so many pictures of them

The nigg out weighs the skinny girl 3 times.
Dont ever underestimate the strength of shebaboons. They have that retard strength.

Two attention whores.

greta will have the intelectual adventage to beat dominique streanght

Jesus h christ.
i need a diversity hire by law for my Sheetrock company, shes hired.

sooooo...do you agree with me or not?
she was clearly winning before the great apes came in

Sounds/looks like Greta is a pampered rich bitch. Different from the girl in the video.

Not a chance, a nig that size has a lot of strength, she could push over a grown man with that larg ass.

It's almost hilarious how hard Greta will die.

dont underestimate the power of intelligence thats fucking why human beings are the apex predators on earth

assuming the white bitch isn't also dumb

mmm...good fucking point

Look at her! I'm betting she's not too bright.

Are you saying a women could forge a katana or some other weapon?

you know what after thinking about it dominique surely has more survival experience that rich spoiled look at me im doing yoga im so hip greta

well yeah a woman can do everything a men does just as good...exept being more logical and less emotional

wow... she's a perfect angel

Greta's approach: I took a martial arts class once that my daddy paid for! [tries to kick Dominique...Dominique catches her foot...beat down begins]

yeah but at the same time small greta might have the yoga agility to dodge dominiques attacks and go for the weak spots like the eyes throat or right under the ribs

In theory, yes. But Greta would probably shit her pants. Look like she's never been in a fight that her she didn't pay a gym for.

Greta

it would be a shame to see her destroyed by that negus.

She shouldn't even bother, Just put a bullet in her head.

It would. But it''s inevitable that she will be kicking her pretty little legs out while the nig is smothering her in in scenario.

true but like i said earlier dominique probably has more survival experience comming from the hood and all that

omg i love her skinny body, she's damn sexy

>Source-Someone who's never had a fight.

>rich white yoga bitch Greta or chubby black slut Dominique
If she wasn't a rich white yoga bitch, I'd have given them equal odds because you never know who's going to turn out mean but in this matchup it's the fat ghetto slut all day. She'll sit on the skinny white girl and that'll be the end of it.

Fat nigger would win, but then die of some sort of asthma attack or diabetic coma 10 minutes later.

Rich white bitch gets killed in 30 seconds

OMG, she's beating me up. I'll give you money!!!

They're both committed to it, and it's not some street fight?

Fat nigger takes a sudden, no-notice street fight.
If they both know they have to do it, like a kind of Battle Royale situation? White girl takes it. She could outwit any stupid, dumb flailing nigger.

Nudes!!!!!!

Dominique would pull Greta in close and immediately snap her radius/ulna across her knee taking all the fight out of her as she screams in horror at her mutilated arm. Dominique would then have her way with Greta :^) Finally pinning her down by climbing on her back and pounding her face into the floor until she is lifeless.

so are you saying the ape will go apeshit?

I'm betting this white girl is like 'OMG yoga selfie' which means very little brainpower. She dies

I understand what you're saying, but I think you're seriously overestimating the intelligence of the average nigger-beast. It doesn't take much to outwit one of the disgusting creatures. The females are especially retarded and susceptible to the most basic of tricks.

implying the yoga girl isnt fed by jew media and is a naive women with no idea how violent vicious and savage a nigger is.
She will be totally unpreparede. all thoos pictures, not a single nigger nor a enviorment that has niggers, look how nice and clean the sceneries are.

greta wouldn't know what hit her.

Can you try again with better English, please?

lol, you are stupid and cant read long lines of text

Your comment made absolutely no sense. I don't think you understand what "imply" means, and...
>unpreparede
>thoos
>enviorment

What the fuck are you babbling about? I'm still not sure if you think Greta or Nigger would win. Your first sentence IMPLIES you think Greta would win, but the rest of your post IMPLIES the opposite.

Learn to English, faggot, and then come back and try again. Or just kill yourself, mother fucker.

>implying the yoga girl isnt fed by jew media and is a naive women with no idea how violent vicious and savage a nigger is.
You think that he is implying that the yoga girl wins? And you are attacking other peoples english?

Dominique can barely contain her powers it's ripping through

Absolutely. His missing Oxford commas makes his initial sentence fucking fail. If you can't see that, you must be as retarded as he is. Go fuck yourself with his big black cock.

one comma is missing and you completely derailed, not being able to understand text because one comma is missing indicates that you are autistic.