Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/41273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Renaissance/Robocop lurking and waiting

Faggot

Can we get some smarty abuse and/or hugbox? Either works for me.

Each time a faggot uses that stupid, overused "what is fluffy abuse?" picture to start a thread, I purposely don't contribute.

working on a greentext, will be back
found the autist

Good reason

What do all of you guys even like about this shit?
Is it a fetish or something?

>be user McAutism
>you're browsing /b like the degenerate you are when you hear a noise from outside
>souds like fluffies
>you walk into the backyardto see a handful of them, maybe ten in all nibbling at the grass
>one of them, a blue unicorn with an orange mane walks up to you
>"Dummeh hoomin!" it says, puffing up its cheeks
>"Give hewd sketti nummies! Need sketties fow speciaw fwiend's tummie babbehs! Give sketties ow get wowstest huwties an foeva sweepies!"
>the other fluffies stop grazing to watch the commotion
>you considered going postal on the fucker, but decided against it
>you had a better plan
>"No," you replied,
>"Not unless you can give me 'worstest hurties'. If you can't do that, then you have to leave and never come back."
>the smarty grins confidently and rears up for the attack

>he pounces on your shoe, biting on it, tugging at the strings
>"Give sowwy poopies to dummeh hoomin!" it declares, shitting on your shoes
>he pounds your shoes with his hooves next
>follows this up with ramming the front of your shoe headfirst
>this seems to have backfired when the smarty mumbles about how his head has "owies" now
>after about 20 minutes of this the smarty lays on his back, exausted
>"Haf, haf, haf, does hoomin have wowstest owies yet?" he asks
>"As a matter of fact, no. You didn't even give me littlest owies. You've gotta go now."
>one of the other fluffies in the herd, purple with a yellow mane, possibly the smarty's toughie, seemed rather pissed by this turn of events
>the toughie walks up to the smarty, and says "Dummeh smawty am stupid poopie smawty! Nu want ou in hewd no mowe!"
>the thoughie caps his statement off with a hoof to the smarty's face
>"Owies! Nu huwt smawty! Smawty twy to give hoomin wowstest huwties, nu know why it not wowk. Huu huu."
>the smarty strats bawling his eyes out at the prospect of not getting sketties for his special friend as the toughie walks up to me
>"Pwease nice mistah, can fwuffies have sketties fow babbehs and tummie babbehs?" the thoughie asks
>you thought for a minute
>"Okay," you said,
>"but he can't have any." you said while pointing towards the smarty
>"Yay! Tank ou nice mistah!" the thoughie said with glee
>"Huu huu huu! Nu faiw! Nu faiw! Smawty want sketties too!" the now inconsolable smarty said
>"Dummeh speciaw fwend shut up!" says a pregnant green and pink fluffy
>"Ou nu desewve sketties! Ou nu give hoomin huwties, nu get sketties!" it declares
>the smarty had a massive temper tantrum as I led his herd in and cooked them spaghetti
>they ate without him, thanked me again, and went on their way
>with a little luck, that smarty won't be invading any yards or gardens anytime soon

Like what could you possibly get from this?

Alternate ending
>"Pwease nice mistah, can fwuffies have sketties fow babbehs and tummie babbehs?" the thoughie asks
>"I'm afraid I can't do that little guy. Your smarty friend over there fucked up big time." you say
>"Huu huu. Otay nic mistah." the thoughie says in dejection
>he walks over to the sobbing smarty and begins beating the shit out of him
>"STOOPIE DUMMEH SMAWTY! Take sowwy hoofsies fow not get sketties!" the thoughie yells
>"Huuu huu! Stop huwt smawty! Pwease! Haf wowstest huwties!"
>pretty soon the whole herd joins in beating the smarty, crying about how they wanted sketties
>even the foals are joining in
>by the time they're done the smarty is a bloody broken mess, coughing up blood
>they leave in tears as the smarty dies slowly, choking on his own blood
>well shit
>now you've gotta clean up this mess
>on the plus side, the smarty learned his lesson
>small victories, you suppose

How's this? It's only my second attempt at a greentext story, so I hope I didn't disappoint.

Read the OP image

>not looking at the OP image

Why do you care faggot? Shit trying to act alpha

good text bro

Thanks my man.

Good job user .. you made me proud .. now do a hugbox story next

Read the small paragraphs, didn't read the top, sorry.
All I gotta say is consider therapy.

Fluffies are an analogy for Fallen Man. Once destined to a life of ease and love, they fell by the actions of a few. Now, they live in durance and misery,heir to all the sins and imperfections of their creators. A small number, through luck and the grace of their owners, will know joy. The rest, for no reason other than their mere existence, are condemned to perpetual suffering, torture, and death.

Eh I liked main version more lol, I like smarty abuse, but main one has a potential future of the smarty fucking up so bad it ends up regressing to how it was before permanently. With the herd verbally abusing it and all for how stupid it and all smarties are.

I like it! It's always nice to see alternative smarty abuse.

Some try to make a morality play of this; assuming that all fluffies are given a chance at "salvation" and that they must only walk the narrow path. Those fluffies who fail, do so by their own weakness and foolishness cast aside the blessings of humanity to "do what wan'."

Ever read this story? "The test."

I love that story; the author lays it on thick with a trowel, but using sermon language to describe the antics of multicolor genetic whackjobs is such a great contrast.

Is there more to it?

>two endings
>one fulfilling the abuse side of me
>other combining the hugbox AND smarty abuse I asked for
>and it's actually a good text

Well fuck, best user I've seen in a while.

Thanks anons, I was aiming for a different take on smarty punishment, I was kinda thinking of this image while writing.

Others make of it an exercise in virtue preaching. All fluffies are stupid, greedy, bigoted, foal-raping, baby-eating parasites who exist to be righteously destroyed by the author's mouthpiece.

turn em against each other; that's how you deal with fluffies

Well, either way, well done. Better than ive ever had the patience to write at 2am.

That's the whole strip. Story elaborates on it.
fluffybooru.org/post/view/41273

Thanks again user. It means more than you'd think.

>you have some shitty fan art

I'm legit humbled. Thanks user.

It's rather Calvinistic; fluffies deserve to suffer and die simply for existing according to their innate nature. Either they are seen as a mistake, unnatural, or some moral excuse is contrived to justify their death (parasitism, etc.)

pretentious much?

i am humbled that you are humbled

Smarties are the biggest example of this imputation of sin. The vast majority are a catalog of veniality; proud, stupid, lustful, greedy, and subject to no checking force or even nuance until the stomping begins. There are stories with greater complexity, but it's a notable rarity to have a smarty who does not out-Herod Herod.

drunk much.

thread needs more damn pictures

I'm gonna repeat an idea for a comic I had last thread: a pregnant mare gives birth to a litter of fluffies considered undesirable by other fluffies (so a brown, a runt, a derp, and an alicorn). This causes the mare to have a mental breakdown for only having "bad" babies and she begins bawling her eyes out.

I wonder if this is a fucked up method of population control or the smarty is just acting like a smarty.

Requesting ringmaster

I've seen that idea in breeder/mill stories;fluffies that are "shit factories worried about being turned into milkbags or disposed of.

Yeah, but for what I have in mind it wouldn't take place in a breeder mill. Can't decide if it would be a feral or domestic fluff, although I'm leaning towards the latter.

PFPPTPSPSss...

Lol that owner would be me, only I would call it dumbass

PPSSHSHTSSshsss.....

SMOKEY WAWA

But it looked so cute and innocent, why hurt fluffy?

Read the filename

What about it

It's a reference to an irl murder.

Um... Okay...
Also smarty must die

Did you not read the filename? He is a reactionary and a traitor to the international proletariat.

Trotsky was a Communist that disagreed with Stalin so he fled to Mexico and mysteriously died after falling onto an Icepick 40 times.

It was the icepick of justice. Proletarian justice.

That girl's neck/head is fucked up pretty bad.

You wouldn't mind if this was put on the booru, would you?

Slow thread tonight.