Your favourite Bernie Sanders quotes

Mine is 'He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.'

I find this a very inspiring quote that reflects Bernie's popularity among the youth of today. Could someone please shop this onto a photo of Bernie for inspiration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't bernie already eliminated

>Bernie wants to own people
We must take this horrible man down

He's on standby in case there's an indictment, although the establishment will likely offer up their own candidate, which would explain why Biden has been in the spotlight recently for saying how he'd make a great president.

can someone shop his quote onto the image cheers

mine is "............................................."

;)

>If the 1%'s newspapers think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats, and if they think they can get around our defensive measures, they'd better watch out! Our patience has its limits! One day, we'll shut their dirty, lying banker mouths!

Gives me chills every time.

Classic Gernie!

I'm glad some are aware. We need to shop this quote onto a Bernie image and get it circulating by Bernie cucks. They'd circulate it without doubt

For those unaware, its a Hitler quote.

Just get Gimp. It's easy.

Same senpai.

I guess the quote was really about a couple of Jews assassinating a NatSoc party member and the Newspapers blaming it on the party.

Goebbels gave the best speeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

my attempt

"White people don't know what it's like to be poor"

Good attempt senpai but I think maybe change the font. maybe try something like this

alright thanks, I went with "impact" I was going for generic meme font

That's perfect, well done user! Now we need to get Bernsiebros to circulate this on leddit and social media

Aight
Got any more Berncuck and hitler quotes?

youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc

heres one that could pass as a berns quote

'Words build bridges into unexplored regions.'

>'If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.'
-Winston Churchill

Can't command the future if the youth can't vote.

>Write about rape and masturbation

Does anyone have these stories?
They'd be great anti Bern material.