Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc.

I once bought a bass off craigslist. It was an electra-westone phoenix from the 80s and the pick ups were all fucked up. So I replaced them with new, better pick ups.

this other time, I was going to buy a keyboard off this guy on craigslist so we emailed back and forth and settled on a price and all that, so I asked him when I could come by and make the exchange, and he never replied. Asked about it again a few times and he just kept ignoring me. I eventually gave up.

another time, I came across this cute girl looking for somebody who wanted to hangout that night in the personals section, so I emailed her and asked if she wanted to go see a movie with me and she never replied.

another time, I was looking in the jobs section for a job but I didn't find anything that sounded appealing, so I stopped browsing ads and just played video games instead

want to hear more stories?

At work I occasionally browse shit.
Too gay, no more hookers

this is a really good thread OP

my buddy lost his gf for looking at Ts on Craigslist.

also if you live in a small town just type in your towns name and look at the M4M to have a laugh and feel better about yourself.

shit tons of closet husbands

Sure

One time bought a pair of old beat up craigslist hookers for my classic truck and while I was talking to the guy I mentioned that my whole exhaust system was fucked up. He said he had some mufflers too and I said I wanted them so he dug them out from under his shed and when he handed them to me a mouse jumped out of one of them.

shiiiit fuckin mouz

This person in Texas posts this on Craigslist pretty much every day

"Hi if you are male or a group of men and you wear some dirty cowboy boots or some dirty beat up slip on style workboots I'll give you $35 if you come over and allow me to service your boots. I am a boot black. I get on the floor and spitshine dirty boots clean while guys wear them. Have a seat and drink as much beer out of my fridge as you wish if you want to be drunk while I am doing this. I also enjoy eating food that has been stepped on by boots. This session will last one hour. It will be an easy $35 in your pocket. If you're interested please send a photo or two of your dirty boots (no lace ups) and we can set this up. If you have questions, no problem. Thanks!"

>my buddy lost his gf for looking at Ts on Craigslist.

Story?

If I lived in Texas, I might do this out of pure curiousity

okay cool, I really feel like my stories are turning this otherwise mediocre thread into something really special

so, sometimes, even though I don't live near any large bodies of water and I can barely swim, I like to look up boats for sale on craigslist

working away from home in Christchurch New Zealand, so decided to look on craiglist for some action.
I wanted to try cock so i went for the gay section, always been a kink and hve my own toys etc.
found some 45yr old dude wanting to meet up, so i replied and meet him at his got my cock sucked and arse licked sucked him off,he fucked me i fucked him blah blah.
a few days later wanted pussy so went through some adds during the day, got mega run arounds, so eventually settled on a whore, she wanted 50$ for full, fuck it why not.
gave me the address and it seemed familiar, thought nothing of it until i started getting nearer to the place.
Was the same place & turns out this was the guys family friends daughter, she answered the door and took me through i saw him he saw me was so weird.
before we could get to her room he steps out and says hes a good one hun had him a couple nights ago do him a deal, and winked at me.
i was blown away she grabs my hand a leads me in fucks the shit out of me every hole, doesn't charge was awesome.
as im cleaning up they both come in as ask if i wana come back for a 3 way.
so of course i go back was fucking awesome toys, drink, speed heck of a night.
this was 3 years ago and i still talk to them and see them when im down there.

tl;dr
fucks and sucks a guy
gets fucked and sucked by said guy
hires a whore who turns out lives with guy
fucks whore for monies
gets invited to drug fueled 3 way
still fucks whore and guy

Yes! Lots of guys looking for hunting buddies to fuck around her.

Made fake craigslist ad and got a shit ton dick pics. Was very surprised with pic related

Yeah they come in black.

Happens in big towns too. "Cannot host".

>Was very surprised with pic related
Why?

no lie I really think he was trying to trap.

he is skinny, (Auschwitz mode) and very femme. 5'10 blonde hair and blue eyes.

he's never told me the actual details, but he has told me he's had homosexual incidents in his life (through craigslist)

I like to imagine he dressed up in cute sissy slut outfit and took large cock behind his gf's back but it's probably more innocent than that

His balls they hang so far

I've been with 2 cuck couples that I found on CL
One I've been with for 3 years and the other I just met last month and we want to continue.
I'm fucking two girls any way I want without a condom and don't have to deal a relationship.
Pic related

I did that just today!

also

one time I replied to an ad in the M4M section and I went to a man's house and let him suck me off. feltgoodman

I got some one that feminized me and to this day he is still seeing me. Want to hear the story?

go on

Yes

i actually laughed out loud to this post, thank you user

I met a guy in DC, he was 34, businessman. Ate dinner at a restaurant here with him, went to his hotel, gave him head and he gave me head/rimmed me, then I rode him and did doggy for about 20 minutes and he came in me. I was 18, it was a really stupid/bad./risky idea, I had no idea what kinda diseases I could have contracted..

pic related, I'm 21 now

notbad.jpg

Dry and stubbly, the ladies love him I bet.

Here we go boys:
I place my own ads. Almost all the w4m ads are hookers or bots.

Ive met up with a couple chicks and ended up sexting several.

One girl was a lesbian but was curious how it was to be with a guy. She was thick, 6/10.

Another girl i met up and after she had beer and fruit roll ups

Theres a lot of couples looking for a guy to watch and tons of gay guys who want to mess around with straight guys and thats annoying

OK so this was back when I was 16 ( legal here) I wanted to try a guy so I found a 30 to Caucasian in my area looking for some one I met up with him and found out that he wanted me to wear few things count?

>count?
Always

I have had a few encounters on CL
>used to crossdress but buying heels and shoes was a problem
>find some on CL and start chatting to buyer, lady of 35 yrs old
>told her they were for me and shit, fuck it its CL and I didnt care
>she starts asking about my fetish for crossdressing and shit
>says she will give me the heels for cheaper if I model them for her when I pick em up
>well ok, its not the worst thing Ive done from CL
>go to buy shoes at womans house
>shes friendly as fuck
>gives me stockings and skirt, asks me to just walk around in each pair of heels, there were 4 pairs
>walk around womans house in clothes and heels, very arousing for both of us
>she starts coming on to me
>we end up kissing on her couch and shit
>fingerbang her a bit
>sucks my dick
>gives me 3 pairs of the heels, says I need to come back for the other pair another day
Visited that woman like 5 more times after that to fool around and she bought me a few outfits to wear for her, nice shit too like dresses and lingerie
Had a dom for a while who liked fucking a sissy crossdresser

your thread is going places OP. I knew gay stories and feminization would come up if the thread lived on

Fuck that. I havent had a gay encounter. Just women. And im just an average looking guy with an average cock but it works

bro you're on Sup Forums. stay here for 3 or 4 more years and you'll be AT LEAST curious about what it feels like to have a prostate orgasm or your ass licked or what it's like to touch a trap or whatever.

I posted above that I fucked wifes

true but I'm not saying that didn't happen. I'm just saying I guessed the feminization was gonna show up eventually

It's not worth it, unless you kinda know in your heart it's what you want.

Nah man. Ive had those offers on CL. I had a guy offer to pay me to give me a blowjob but i refused. I just cant

I used to have guys that were willing pay me $80 to blow me.
Made a few grand from that

This thread turned out to be better than expected. Thank you OP. This has made my night.

He asked me to wear a wig and a Japanese female school uniform and I just did what he asked me to do he asked me to suck his dick and oh my god he had a big one around 8 inches and thick af I slowly played at the tip but then he started just pushing my head and face fcking me and came deep inside my throat. I was scared at that point but instead of letting me take my things and leave he insisted I stayed and do more ( he was bigger than me at that time so I just stayed) he then blind folded me and tied my hands with his pillow case and shirt then just rammed his in and came after awhile talking dirty to me the whole time I came while he did that that was my first meeting with him want to hear more?

KCRNR has a hack that flags anyone ...only posts are his..he goes by t4P3weRM

>want to hear more?

Fell for the trap meme once and sucked a guy off. Found out i only liked the attention. Still crossdress occasionally

well - my gf will lick my ass. she also doesn't give a fuck that I have a dildo (which gives me INTENSE unbelievable orgasms. I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't experienced this feeling)

that doesn't mean I'm gonna go fuck randoms from Craigslist.

it's the general idea/concept of anything slightly incidentally homosex being so taboo that you completely wipe it from your brain as even being possible.

without a few years of intense lurking you'll never even know these things exist.

oh I'm not implying you will do those things necessarily. definitely not from no homosex to getting your cock sucked by a truckstop guy.

I was thinking something like you might eventually see a gif of someone cumming hands free and ask yourself "... what could that possibly feel like..." to secretly trying it yourself.

it's what this website does

I just cant do it bro. Its a mental block.

>Had a dom for a while who liked fucking a sissy crossdresser

Stories?

this is my fear. I'm worried I'm only falling for the gay meme.

wut?

Stop being retarded

Best advice is to be safe and just go with it i guess. I mean you'll know if you pop a boner or not.

>worked for an auto shop
>boss and I became really good friends
>boss comes to me and says there's a car that was taken from the shop before I worked there and it's now on craigslist
>Boss tries to meet with them but the thief get's weary, bails, and takes down the add
>we spend the next week driving around where his friends and family live looking for the car
>had a bunch of spare time because it was a pos shop and we never had work
>we make a google phone number and manage to message him and slowly coax him into showing us the car
>plan is for me to look at the car and swipe it with a bs backstory that 'I don't care there's no title, I'm taking it to a small village in alaska where it wont matter"
>Scumfuckt believes it and shows the car
>I meet scumfuck outside a valero and we start looking over the car with his crack whore girlfriend standing by
>I give him an ocular pat down to make sure he doesn't have a gun
>after assesing the situation, I give the operation a green light
>I take it for a test drive with crack whore and scum fuck in the passenger seats
>start bs'ing my way through my backstory and gaining trust
>I pull up to the valero and leave the engine running and enough room in front of me to where I don't have to back out

Should I continue?

Another time he booked a hotel and told me he was going to get a friend to come over ( at this point the things I wore he gave to me) I was really surprised when I saw it was another Caucasian. He told me that the guy me bought in ( let's call him Tom) really like sadomasochisum and had bought a few toys with him. He bought with him a Chastity cage Paddle a cane and ropes.

>Should I continue?

I tricked a girl selling used panties. I got her to actually go to the store, buy princess diapers, and wear them for me and send pictures. She didn't get the money.

I'm curious

Saw this not long ago. It reads like it was coppied and pasted from somewhere.

Is any one still interested?

The kinks that satisfy some people damn lol.

Continue and post pics

ok
>I ask to look at the engine
>all the while my boss is waiting across the street overwatching all that's going on with his 1911 in his lap
>I hop out and look under the hood
> "all good here, sounds good enough to make it to alaska haha"
>meanwhile crack whore is opening all the doors for me to look at for some reason
>I make my rounds inspecting each door and following up with a "looks good to me"
>my heart is racing
>I make it to the drivers door and take a seat
>I leave my legs out and the door open because scum fuck gets closer to me and seems like he's concerned
>i chat for a couple minutes trying to get him to back up and relax, all the while planning my escape
>finally I say "I think I look pretty good in this, do you think I look good in this?"
>scum fuck starts to reply but it's too late
>I've already closed the door and locked it in one motion as I've planned in my head over 100 times by now
>slammed into drive and mashed accelerator I peel out of the parking lot and onto the street
>It was raining
> Ducking down as i drive away as to avoid any potenital shots even though I already cleared him of any weapons

I've played with toys for awhile, finally got a legit prostate massager. Honestly it makes sex/masturbation feel better but when it comes to cumming it's like it fucks up my prostate contractions or some shit, orgasm intensity and duration is literally cut in half for me unless I pull it out right before which is hard to do because it does feel good up until the orgasm. Anyone else experience this?

Cont.

>I rip out onto the street and head back towards the shop full throttle and sliding around nearly every corner
>laughing histarically because of the adrenaline
>also laughing histarically from the mariachi mexican music blasting from crack whores purse left in the passenger seat
> they were trying to call me!?
>finally back at the shop
>open the door, move the car in and lock up
>boss shows up laughing his ass off
>we celebrate with shots of whiskey and wait peering out the window for any unexpected arrivals
>being that we had moved the shop to a different building scum fuck and crack whore didn't know where we were located
>Boss ended up with a call from the sherrif scolding him about "racing up and down his streets" and how he wanted the purse returned and nothing more to do with it
>got a $300 bonus
>ended up with a great story for the bar
>didn't die
>felt like a complete fucking idiot for taking part in any of it

Made a personal add one night. Few days go by and this cool chick emailed me. Tatted up, pierced skinny and dtf. We texted for a week then she had to make a long drive. So she picked me up and spent 3 nights together fucking raw dog.

We dated for 6 months. Eventually we just quit talking. No goodbyes or anything. This stemmed from the platonic section.

nice, well done mate

White guys have it so easy. I've posted and left mine up for a while and all I got was one middle aged fat woman and a lot of white guys

I am a white guy, yeah. What ethnicity are you? It's all about wording. 3 chicks and is my tally so far. I also hit pof and fetlife. Fetlife is the shit.

I'm flying out to stl in 13 days to stay with an online girl I met from myyearbook. We've been in contact about 4years now. She came here to me in January and stayed at a hotel. Im staying at her place this time.

Should be a fun time.

POst one of your ads, I wanna try rewording yours LOL

Found a 6/10 girl. Chatted a bit and said she was lonely. I thought it was going to be easy. Talked about personal stuff and she said she was about to go to college for Theology. I asked why and she said she was about to convert to islam but he family didn't want her to
Blocked instantly.

You did the right thing

Black guy here, I've only fucked one girl online. I had to get in a serious long distance relationship for 4 years with little to no sexting and hardly any nudes and a lot of "no's"

>being that we had moved the shop to a different building scum fuck and crack whore didn't know where we were located
and it's here I knew you were lying

Meet two fuck buddies off of CL. Responded to ones ad and with the other they responded to mine. It was a dark kinky time in my life. No ragrets.

My first day of work was helping him move to a new location.

>It was a dark kinky time in my life. No ragrets.
Wanna talk about it?

My first day of work was helping him move to a new location. that's how i got the job in the first place

Nice get

bump

Also ended up banging someone I bought a desk from.

Sure. What do you want to know?

Accurate. I've fucked like 2-3 of my highschool buddies fathers, and they're all married, closeted, and worried i'll tell their kids or wives.

How was meeting two fuck buddies from Craigslist "a dark kinky time"?

I came here for good stories but it's just faggotty shit.

Except for the green text. Thnx user btw

Black guy here

White guys have it super easy, only total sluts are interested in black guys

Ive been on POF, craigkust and others for years and basically no white women ever talk to me

shit sucks dude

Was an anal slut for one. With the other it was a dom/sub type sexual relationship with someone who happened to be my neighbor and a sex addict. Both were unhealthy, but sooooo much fun.

In what area do you live?

got real horny to try some dick, so i posed on CL.
> Met some dude who lived in my town, picked me up real late, brought me back to his place, was super damn nervous.
>He dropped his pants and pulled out his cock, solid 8 inches and semi thick.
>Started sucking on his cock for about 15 minutes, he kept rubbing my back and down to my ass.
>Ended up slipping his hand down my shorts and a finger in my ass.
>Instantly diamonds.
> After a bit i stopped and he looked at me
> Leaned in for a kiss, I really was'nt interested
> He grabs my chin and locks lips with me
> Cum in my shorts quickly, Total faggot
>End up on my back, him slipping his cock in my ass, and his tongue down my throat
> Making me moan stupid loud, couldn't believe how hot this was
> Flips me over, has me arch my back and pulls my hair back
> Kissing me from behind, fucking me slowly
> " Do you want my cum, bitch? "
> " Fuck, fuck yes I wa-nt your cum please"
> " You gotta beg for it, slut "
> Thrusting super hard and fast , im stuttering and moaning at the same time
> " P-please pleeease Give me your cum I fu-ck-cking want it soo-oo bad!"
> Pushes his cock one last deep thrust, and starts panting hard
> Can feel his cock pulsing inside me, So much fun
> My cock has been leaking for like 20 minutes straight.
> He slides his cock out of my ass real slow, and heads to the bathroom
> I follow closely behind, got an idea
> He begins pissing, I get down next to the bowl and start licking his cock while he pisses.

Naturally

I've used CL for years in various cities and it's 99.999999% bullshit.

but I have managed to find a few women to meet IRL.

one was a fat nurse, about the same age as me at the time (mid-20s). fucked her real deep and hard in a hotel.

one was an older woman (50s) who i met in a hotel room she had booked. she just wanted to suck as many cocks as possible while she had the room. she had guys coming in every 15 mins. possibly the best BJ i ever got. she was good looking too with nice big tits and a tight body for her age.

met another fatty a couple years ago. she was a single mom with some health/depression issues and had put on a lot of weight recently. pics of her before were pretty hot. i met her at her place when her kids had gone to school. she was an insanely horny bitch. could not get enough cock. she was mad for anal. met her twice and then i moved away.

>be involved with 35 year old dom
>show up at dom's house to collect last pair of high heels from previous CL encounter
>enter house and see dom and some guy chilling on couch, young looking dude
>says she has a suprise for me
>wants guy to fuck me while both of us are crossdressed
>kinda weird but get into it after some wine and chat
>guy and I go get changed, dom has laid out a bunch of outfits to choose from
>get dressed very slutty skirt and heels
>guy wearing some bondage gear and skirt with high heel boots, very sexy
>both enter lounge together and dom just loses it
>runs up to us "omg so cute!!!"
>she starts touching us and checking us out for a bit
>dom ties guy to chair and takes out his dick
>gets me on my knees and ties my hands to the same chair so Im inches from his dick and tells me to get sucking
>Ive sucked dick before so it wasnt a issue for me and he wasnt that big
>sucking dick like a pro, guy squirming from pleasure
>dom gets out strap on and tells me she wants to fuck me while Im sucking his dick
>get lubed up by dom and jerked off a bit
>she gets behind me and starts pushing the strapon into my ass
>pulls out a few times and his my ass with it, giggling
>she eventually just thrusts the whole thing in and I let out a cry of pain but had dick in my mouth so it wasnt loud
>"oh you like that eh? Just keep sucking"
>fucks my ass for like 20 mins or so while I suck dick
>feel guy tensing up after a bit, getting ready to cum
>starts busting into my mouth, I tried pulling away but dom pushes my head down onto dick "swallow it all!"
>swallowed down alot of cum
>pulls out strapon, slaps my ass and says "good lil slut"
>she unties us from the chair and she sits down on the chair still wearing the strapon
>tells me to "get on"
>felt amazing getting fucked for like 10 mins and she jacked me off while fucking me
>shoot load all over dom
>she made us lick her clean while she dildoed herself
>we still had lunch after a shower and more wine

bump