/éire/ + /celt/

You have ruined this general yet again. You dirty anime pedophines and your disgusting childs cartoons, you weird south korean waifufag CUNT and all of you skype cabal dickeads need a bullet in the back of the head. I sincerely hate you all. This was a comfy general and you ruined it AGAIN. I miss when the swissyank was the only annoying poster. but oh, OH! How foolish was I to think the anime paedos and skypecunts wouldn't eventually crawl from the gutter to once again ruin this general and drag everyone down to their scummy level. Angrylad, Derrylad, the heemposters, all were right. You ruined it. Fuck you. Fuck all of you edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw
youtube.com/watch?v=33mec03xeow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you lads think of my gf?

anime

/smugs bunny/

Correcting the record edition.

Degenerate footfags out.

Everyone but J is a slut.

>Degenerate footfags out
My faith in frogweeb has been restored

Looks like the AfD is going to implode, lads. Don't see them getting above the 5% threshold in September.

I know they lost their leader and imploded a bit, did that go any further? They're down at around 10% in national polls now, they need to drop a good bit more to miss it, has something just happened to trigger that? Why the fuck are the SPD surging ever since Schulz became their leader?

Forgot to mention that they did shit in the Saarland election too, they need to keep imploding to miss the threshold.

Where did everybody go?

>i dont masturbate to feet, i only masturbate to feet in tights
t. frogweeb

In lieu of Luxembro, just a reminder to all that masturbation is a sin.

tune youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw

>did that go any further?
They had a meeting the other day, Frauke (who wants to moderate it and go into power after the next election) lost. They've reaffirmed a hard-right stance. She said she won't be running as leader in the elections in September.

>Why the fuck are the SPD surging ever since Schulz became their leader?
He's probably more well-liked among shy-SPD voters than Sigmar was. The ones who drifted into the CDU/CSU are likely drifting back into the SPD.

t. wanks to anime trap feet tights as soon as he's finished desk jockeying in his European™ workplace.

Alri 5wooce, how's the sister keeping?

im not swooce

>go to /brit/
>100 posts per second
>everyone talks to themselves
>get called a subhuman
>go to /eire/
>everyone thinks im swooce

Ed Sheeran can fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=33mec03xeow

Haha, classic Shwooce. You're a right joker.

it was swooce tier and it was in /Ă©ire/

>angrylad was right

Indeed. You all should have listened.

>Believing a one dimensional mono emotioned sub-persona

Angrylad was a distinct multi layered complex intelligent man

Too good for this thread

Happy St Patrick's Day

fuck off

>Too good for this thread
I wish he had HEEMed me like he repeatedly promised to. I feel like I need to be put back in my box by an illustrious personality such as himself.

Going to watch a Kubrick film, lads. I'll catch you all tomorrow.

lol'd so fucking hard best edition i've seen anywhere

>put me in my place daddy

>tomorrow is Sunday