A really good friend of mine has depression and tried to kill herself...

A really good friend of mine has depression and tried to kill herself, her best friend did suicide 6 weeks ago is there anything i can do to help her?

Me: CS:GO is on sale for $8.50 mama please b0ss i suk yo dik

Mom: What I already bought you CS:GO last year, the fuck?

Me: I got overwatch banned pplllls b0ss i w@nt csguuuu

Mom: wtf now you want overwtach f u bru

Me: oh no well yea i do but too muc $$ so rip

Mom: that csgu is cuming ouuut of yoir collig tutin

me: dunt matter csgo > colgate anyway

mom: WAT! WAT YOU SAI TO ME BIC BOI NO CSGO FOR YOU NO POKEMON GO FOR YOU NO FOOD-TO-GO FOR YOU BIC BOI
*buys gcso*

me: ma this is Chinese bootleg of csgo pllelesss

mom: too bed u pley it

me: ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) y it so bad.. it's made by Calve is the C for Chinese

Calve: no the C means "shut the fuck up and play it""
me: theres nothing in that sentence that represents C you illiterate Chinese company wannabe-volvo

Calve: i forgot to add Chink.

me: tru im a chink boi

Mom: yea you are fgt now pley and get chinese skins so i pay for new cer

the end. ps she really did get that new car #fromsanddunetocar

No, if they're too weak for these easy times we live in, let them go

pre-pay her funeral?

or

get her 2-3 guys to just gangbang and fuck her brains out?

Luv this girl, not an option

continue to be a good friend

She got raped by her former best friend when she was 13

Get her helium

I do everything i can but it doesnt seem to do anything longterm

Why?

what if it was 2 guys going slow pleasuring her like a spit roast and you were allowed to watch to make her feel safe?

So... you are cucking yourself?

You can either fuck her brains out until she becomes addicted to your cum, or pay for her funeral and turn a blind eye on her.

I'm being dead serious. Deep depression root itself on isolation. Is not a matter of her actually being alone but simply feeling alone and given your replies, she doesn't feel you.

Thus the solution is doing something extremely radical.

These guys know exactly what's going on. Read and learn OP

YOU ARE THE CANCER I FEAR

Seriously i think she actually needs a boyfriend the thing is after u brake up with her ure completely out of her life so i rather stay her friend

can we see a pic of her OP?

Have sex with her and do the Houdini finishing move.

Is this your friend? S
This shemale said it's gonna kill it's self tomorrow

>Seriously i think she actually needs a boyfriend
Sound logic there, did you think that for yourself or had to make another shit thread to figure it out.

And unless you are a total asshole there is no need to vanish from her life once things are over.

Just take into consideration the time. If she's being feeling lonely since years ago then you gotta walk away and let her do her thing.

Most people talk depressed suicides out of killing themselves only to make things worse and messier.

Just comfort her. If she tried to kill herself try to get her to admit herself to a hospital. It has helped me in the past with suicide attempts, at least. She will be in a safe place and make sure you can contact her still. Don't isolate her in there.

There's absolutely no reason for a young girl to ever kill herself. Call her a dumbass.

To be fair I had felt really horrible and lonely but never considered ending it.

I have some high respect for anyone with the balls to even attempt killing themselves.

Boyfriends after relation ships r gone for HER if u know what i mean

Thx thats actually good advice

I think a lot of people on here are in a similar situation as her with the depression etc...

I know it's just based on looks but she's cute, what's her personality like?

Just how many jocks had she stuffed in her fuckhole?

She wants to be left alone or needs to grow the fuck up.

Perfect

i was in a very similar situation to yours OP it was really tough but i just made a thread on Sup Forums and cried like a little faggot to the internet... oh shit thats what you did maybe i went back in time

How old do u think she is cocksheese licking dump of a puking hobo motherfucker

Leave her body to decompose in the sun for about 6-8 weeks then make a dank wemb of you plowing her asshole with all the maggots crawling your balls after your done piss all over her face and lay 1 slice of spam over each eye and leave her to rest

Nice footage of u getting fucked by a black dude

Wow that was good
Seriously actually kinda impressed

Do this, OP. You'll be on every rekt thread for the rest of eternity

One actuall advice and thread is dead fuck all yall and pic is me btw

If you want to prevent her from killing herself then I would suggest preemptively murdering her.

Can u explain preemptively?

source on the pic?

>preemptively
adjective
of or relating to preemption.
taken as a measure against something possible, anticipated, or feared; preventive; deterrent:
a preemptive tactic against a ruthless business rival.
preempting or possessing the power to preempt; appropriative; privileged:
a commander's preemptive authority.
Bridge. pertaining to, involving, or noting an opening bid or an overcall in a suit that is at an unnecessarily high level and that is essentially a defensive maneuver designed to make communication between one's opponents more difficult:
a preemptive bid; to give a preemptive response.

Thx honestly didnt know

Me^^ what u think?

Tell her to do a flip

Really hot, dude! What kind of underwear is that?

You can lift more, you fucking faggot. Your abs look like shit. Then you can fuck her depression away. Unless you're a faggot. You're probably a faggot.

Thanks bruh, I was gone for a bit. Saved me the effort of saving OP the effort of looking up something obvious. Have a pile of kittens for your effort.

Dunno

lol so it's not you. Hot pic anyway.

Hahahahahahaha lost

Ljamdimitri insta#me

Top kek

I know this sounds pretty vague but just being there for her helps. Her knowing there are people who care about her can go a long way. Do you know if her parents are getting her into therapy?

idk what that means

Yeah started last week twice a week every time i see her i say that i love her

Instagram search for ljamdimirti

Post Nudes from her. Then we will help

Show us ur dick and ill give u boobs

That dude's pretty cute. Friend of yours?

Why dont u believe me?

Because he's a fat faggot

Because you didn't know what kind of underwear "you" wear. If it is you though, you're cute and should post more.

Well it can take a while for therapy to show an effect. I love you is good but try to tell her other things like "I care about you". It should be something with genuine and specific meaning. My girlfriend was sucidal before I met her and it came back after a year or so of dating so things I would tell her were along the lines of " You're an amazing person, I know you don't feel about yourself in the same way I think about you and that sometimes it sucks but you WILL get though this, I know you're a strong person and you're someone who can make life a little bit better on this planet" Something like that. I'm kinda drunk though so forgive me.

give that fat fuck feminist a thicker, stronger rope to hang herself with so it doesnt break this time you cuck.

I dont know my underwear pic is 2 weeks old and thx

That was the most wise advice anyone has given me so far little high btw

lol If it's two weeks old, it should be pretty easy for you to identify the underwear since you probably still own them and you probably don't have Alzheimer's or anything like it. It's fine if it's not you, dude. I was just curious.

well what I did with my friend was talk to her a lot about how much there is about life and that the bad stuff will fade away if you stop thinking about it get a hobby get serious help blablabla

Z5athletic innovation
Found them why so important?

She doesnt wanna talk openly about it but she has does dreams that shes alone in a dark room no sounds no light and she cant move or say anything nearly every night

Thanks man, And just a little tip, Sup Forums isn't the greatest place to get advice from in the future. there are always gonna be people who give you shit advice like "JUST RAPE HER SO SHE KNOWS WHAT GOOD DICK IS LIKE" or whatver. I'm proud of you for seeking out genuine advice though and you sound like a good friend for even caring this much let alone trying to help her. you have a good head on your shoulders and you and your friend will get through this.

I was just curious, then you responded in ways that made no sense.

I love ur soule mate very gentle and comforting thanks

What u mean

This is an incredible place for advice. Sure, you have people that place the lulz above their fellow man, but it's always a mix of bullshit, gold, and golden bullshit. One must be bright enough to differentiate between metaphorical feces and valuable metals.

I asked you a question anyone would know if it was them, you said you didn't know, then directed me to instagram page unrelated to question, then implied you couldn't know because the pic is two weeks old, then you finally answered. Maybe you do have Alzheimer's.

Enough 4u didnt wanna search 4 underpants

lol ok sorry

Kd

post more pics of yourself tho

Y?

Because we want to see more. Why post a pic like the one you posted if you weren't fishing for compliments?

Just choose any pic reiner zufall sonst nichts aber werd wahrscheinlich irwann stripper oder camboy

But u gave me an idea

tell her "fuck you go kill yourself dude" this'll cheer her up

Anytime man. Sending my love from California to wherever you are.

post ur butt

Elliot is that you?

Germany
Have to delete thread to get other one started wish u happy future

Could someone delete thread?dunno how

No, watched him die though that gigantic pussy. Can post SBCC ID card to prove it if anyone gives a shit.