Why would TCAP predators think some young attractive 14 year old girl would be interested in their old, unwashed...

Why would TCAP predators think some young attractive 14 year old girl would be interested in their old, unwashed, retarded looking ass?

I mean look at this guy. He couldn't even brush his hair or put on a decent shirt to meet a girl he wants to fuck? He decided to put on some walmart jacket that is too big for him?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmp5wnek39g

ITS A QUESTION

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cEGg48lXbc
youtu.be/cFHvGtlcKSw
youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ
youtu.be/cwapPJOSXbk
youtube.com/watch?v=bwoX9Igx-OY
youtube.com/watch?v=jO6QQWBEcqM
dailymotion.com/video/x446rkd_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-1-2_school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're retards. Simple as that.

THE INTERNET AND REAL LIFE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

IIRC that guy actually was mentally disabled in some way.

which 14 year old could resist this cute looking built guy?

could you resist this?

Just now starting to get into the Tcap memes. Who are the funny predators to watch?

can somebody link the episode? I haven't seen it in years

A lot of them were. They shouldn't have been included in the show. The show would be much better if it were only rabbis, doctors, musicians, district attorneys, etc getting busted instead of 80% disabled people. Really kind of dilutes the show.

WhAAaaaat?!

They're generally pretty mentally unstable.

Mental disorders are hugely more prevalent in people with abnormal sexual desires, from gays to paedophiles to animal fuckers.

Because we live in a world where getting away with thievery, piracy, slave trafficking, underage hook-ups, rape, drug trade, and identity theft is still relatively easy.

So only the incompetent and stupid are the ones getting caught and televised.

>singletxguyforfun(11:59:42 AM): oh you are not a cop are you
>sadie_the_smarty (12:00:49 PM): haha no
>singletxguyforfun(12:01:03 PM): ok just checking

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cEGg48lXbc

This show was fucking bullshit. All it did was entrap innocent, built-good, beach going men.

A lot of them are mentally subnormal.

Or they've given up on life or the morals of normal society, which is why they're risking prison by trying to fuck children.

This guy always reminds me of the nihilists from The Big Lebowski. Give us the loli, Mr.Hansen or we'll cut off your johnson.

the one with the cripple was pretty savage

living a miserable life where you can barely walk and then you finally get some compassion from somebody and it turns out to be a trap and you go to jail

>14 year old
>no numbers or decorations in her name
>"haha no"

no wonder they only got retards, their bait was shit

NBC went easy on him - he was one of the biggest piles of shit ever on the show. In his chat he said he wanted to have anal sex with the 12 year old decoy's 8 year old sister.

>One of the new predators shows up with a fedora and neckbeard

That's pretty much why I believe them every time they say, "I've never done this before!" I dunno why Chris would act skeptical about that claim. The entire reason 95% of these men are on these chat rooms is because females of any age have never, ever been attracted to them. But suddenly a 13 year old girl is like "Fuck yeah your pudgy fat balding socially inept cerebral palsy-having body needs to get over here and fuck my little teen pussy right now daddy oh baby please bring some Mike's Hard and M&M's for me ungh are those Coke bottle glasses real? I loooved those pics you sent me of your tiny deformed penis!"

Oh wait it was just an adult man pretending to be a thirteen year old girl, because that 13 year old girl who would say that does not fucking exist anywhere.

>its just talk to me boy

>brush his hair
how is it like in 1950

Apparently they got female predators on the new season.

kek

two kinds of people on the show

- low iq and desperation
- pure evil and give no fucks

Yeah it seemed like most of these were complete rubes, who probably never sex with anyone. I wish it were more an expose of the real predators. More of a real documentary where you send a new choir boy to a church, or investigate the pedophilia in Hollywood. This is more like that show Bait Car, with little girls.

Death is all I have, all I need.

Because he hears an unbelievable amount of bullshit. Everybody was just there to help the girl with her homework, or they were just going fishing, or they were there for a job interview at 11:30 at night, or they just showed up at the house to tell the girl they weren't going to show up.

John Kennelly said "I've never done this before," and they caught him again 12 hours later. It seems like every sting they get somebody with a record.

Show was fake as fuck

No 14 year old would go off with anyone of these creeps.

>gays

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Gays do disproportionately suffer from mental disorders, it's a fact.

Lorne Armstrong is the secret funniest "predator".

He was the one who chatted for three months with his decoy, and started talking about marrying her when she turned eighteen, and would say things like "remember, I love you more than anyone". Just imagine how much emotion he invested in this relationship he though he was building with this girl, and he stayed up late night after night saying sweet things for months talking and talking. And then, on the other end of that, was a fat old forty something man from Perverted Justice typing all of that sweet stuff back, for months, slowly building an emotional connection between this man and this fake teenage girl. That Perverted Justice dude sat there, night after night, telling this dude he loves him too, and that he can't wait to see him, and he can't wait to turn 18 so they can get married, maybe have kids. And then Lorne shows up to the house, and he realizes no, no-one loves him, it was all a ruse, and he's spent his last three months of freedom talking to another man.

It gets more fucking hilarious every time I think about two fat old forty-somethings sitting there night after night saying, "I love you" to eachother for months, one pretending to be a thirteen year old girl, because what both of these men have chosen to do with their lives is hysterical. Can you imagine telling people what you do for a living? You spend months pretending to be a little girl and get off horny old men telling them about your pussy and how much you love them? I kek my pants every time.

She was 19 and he was 15 user.

Also how come the show never had any female predators anyway?

You feel less bad for Lorne when you realise he was sat there on cam naked & masturbating for a lot of the time too.

Man the persons face when they got to type that "haha", what I wouldn't give to be the guy that gets to ensnare the predator in a web of lies

kayla_princess94 (10/09/07 5:49:08 PM): wow u was in alaska
kayla_princess94 (10/09/07 5:49:10 PM): kewl
lorne_a_20014 (10/09/07 5:49:14 PM): yup
lorne_a_20014 (10/09/07 5:49:26 PM): the only state i haven’t been in is hawaii
kayla_princess94 (10/09/07 5:49:36 PM): no way
lorne_a_20014 (10/09/07 5:49:47 PM): that’s where you and me are going on our honey moon

1-10, because he KNOWS

He's not wrong
t. gay

Fun fact: the guy chatting with him did the same exact thing and Lorne just didn't give a shit.

>Gays are totally mentally stable guys

Gonna post the full unedited interview for anybody interested.
youtu.be/cFHvGtlcKSw

Because the intelligence of men is more swingy than that of women. The utter morons and brilliant geniuses of the world are predominately male, whereas females inhabit the average. This show preys on incredibly dumb people. That, and men are more driven by sex.

lorne_a_20014 (10/08/07 7:49:58 PM): no more hair has grown on your vagina yet has it?
kayla_princess94 (10/08/07 7:50:13 PM): nooo
lorne_a_20014 (10/08/07 7:50:19 PM): good:D

kayla_princess94 (09/22/07 6:51:50 PM): bunch of my friends r going over were gona hangout
lorne_a_20014 (09/22/07 6:51:57 PM): any boys?
kayla_princess94 (09/22/07 6:52:02 PM): umm
kayla_princess94 (09/22/07 6:52:05 PM): yeah
lorne_a_20014 (09/22/07 6:52:26 PM): don't let them near you........you're MY girl now and forever

kayla_princess94 (09/22/07 6:53:03 PM): well derek is gona b there
lorne_a_20014 (09/22/07 6:53:43 PM): that's not a problem because if you're going to be honest with me and you want me then you wont go near him.........just tell him stay away from you because if you don't then you're gonna lose me

lorne_a_20014 (10/02/07 10:09:54 PM): oh yeah, i'm gonna be in the bubble bath with you lol
kayla_princess94 (10/02/07 10:10:03 PM): lol
kayla_princess94 (10/02/07 10:10:15 PM): no pizza or bubble bath without u
lorne_a_20014 (10/02/07 10:10:46 PM): you'll be grabbing my penis if you start to slide so you can stop yourself from going under the water too:">
kayla_princess94 (10/02/07 10:10:55 PM): lol
kayla_princess94 (10/02/07 10:11:18 PM): hey where im gona sleep i thought u dont got a bed yet
lorne_a_20014 (10/02/07 10:11:41 PM): you can sleep on the floor with me, don't worry, it's comfortable lol

This is fucking depressing

>Don't get drunk with that

youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ

IMNOTGAYTHO

These have to be fake. Each and every one of them just walks up to a starnger's house and lets themselves in.

71-80
I have that same Walmart Jurassic park shirt

They are told to let themselves in.

Yeah, it's obviously set up as a Mikes Hard Lemonade commercial.

youtu.be/cwapPJOSXbk

>where am I gonna sleep I thought you didn't have a bed yet
>you can sleep on the floor me with don't worry its comfortable lol
Hahahahahah

wow
I'm really glad some of these guys are in jail

Sounds like something CWC would write

>no POC in this television show

i'm appalled by the lack of "REALITY" in so called "reality shows" desu

>91-00 = Sup Forums

That boi was qt

Best POC busts in TOS?
>the guy who avoided the bait house because he drove the wrong way on a highway and was pulled over by patrolmen but let go because the show contacted the officers through dispatch but he got spooked and went home but was arrested anyway
>the endless march of H-1B perps in the California investigations, including the guy who sent in underage coal mine canaries and virgin who liked being chained like a dog
>the guy who asked chris hansen for a ride home
>the bodybuilder who vainly wanted to know when the episode would air

>They didn't bleep his social security number

21-30 looks mentally retarded

>They shouldn't have been included in the show
Some of them (like him) were kind of funny, which helps to mitigate the unease of entrapping retards. (someone is going to reply and explain the legal nature of entrapment instead of understanding it's specifically chosen loaded language to emphasise that they're retards and it's uncomfortable holding them to normal people standards.) but in some other cases you actually end up feeling sorry for the predator, which is where the whole premise of the show falls apart.

>GIVE ME A GLASS OF FUCKING MILK RIGHT NOW

Whoa, how'd NBC let this one slip on air?

why's he got so many fucking keys?

>uses the english language
>gets mad that words aren't defined by his feelings
christ, you're as bad as those tumblrinas

damn hes so happy. Its easy to see the human emotion that these guys have, but you have to remember they really are predators. If it wasnt this fake bait girl, it could have been a real child getting abused and hurt. Worse than death, having to live your whole life knowing what was done to you by an older fuck freak

>uses the english language
>gets mad that words can be used for the purposes of emphasising a point even though it doesn't match up directly with their dictionary definitions.
christ, you're as bad as those wrongplanet users.

best of all, you're also wrong to attack from that angle because the dictionary definition of "Entrapment" also allows for:
an act or process of entrapping.
or
a state of being entrapped.

and defines entrapping as:
to catch in or as in a trap; ensnare:

which is a completely valid use in context: retards being ensnared. just like you have been. :^)

>feeling sorry for an adult who tried to bait underage girls into sex
It's funny because we love watching these scumbags get shit on hard, nothing is better than when they try to run and get tackled

I imagine metaphors probably fill you with autistic rage.

Depends what kind of scumbag. All I'm trying to get at is that it's funner to watch Rabbis get caught then it is to watch Chris-Chan alikes come to the verge of tears.

Whether or not they're actually dangerous it's important to maintain the idea in the viewer's mind that they're watching a scheming scumbag, not someone with a mental age of 13 trying to find someone on his intellectual level.

It's only better when they get tasered
youtube.com/watch?v=bwoX9Igx-OY

>no homo tho

youtube.com/watch?v=jO6QQWBEcqM

>or investigate the pedophilia in Hollywood

some woman tried that and got BTFO

link it

How'd they get "BTFO?"

If you're talking about Jeff Stacey, he wasn't looking for a girlfriend, he was looking for a blowjob.

>Get counselling and get off the internet
The weirdest thing is that it occurred to me how recently this was actually a reasonable suggestion (staying offline) for a relatively normal-ish person, before smartphones had made it so every normie was online 24/7

I miss the mid-late 2000s.

dailymotion.com/video/x446rkd_an-open-secret-pedocriminalite-a-hollywood-v-o-1-2_school

her key witness (the dude who accused bryan singer of raping him when he was 15) confessed that he made it all up. so even if they find some new kids who make new accusations nobody will believe it anyway.

Okay? So do men.

>uses 'entrapment' in a tcap thread
>expects people to ignore the obvious legal connotations
your first tcap thread kiddo? don't worry, you'll get the hang of it

>expects people to ignore the obvious legal connotations
Yes, that's why more than half of my post is a spoiler pre-emptively detailing the reaction i expected from using a given term. Because I didn't expect someone to do it.

I was 50/50 on whether someone would be autistic enough to do it anyway and hey, I won either way.

YEAH

Well obviously he didn't expect people to ignore the legal connotation or else he wouldn't have taken the time to explain that he didn't mean it that way, buddy.

>he thinks you can 'win' on an australian fishing board
kek
remind me who's supposed to be autistic again?

What's wrong with that???

>remind me who's supposed to be autistic again?
You, given how you not only managed to believe that I was playing a genuine game with myself, but also managed to misunderstand the rules of the game.

>men
>brush your hair

if you want to attract other guys maybe.

>the game has rules
Did your mum forget to buy your tendies or something?

David Schumacher.

ok, kid.

That wasn't a 'yes' or a 'no'
I clearly asked you a yes or no question

Links for these?

ok, kid.

Gilfoyle?