Can we get a feels thread going friends?

Can we get a feels thread going friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRXP2e8sDKE
youtube.com/watch?v=R2Mtybo6a7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i feel like everybody looks down on me i feel like evryone is laughing at me and looking down on me behind my back i feel like people see me as a big fucking joke every time i meet someone new i automaticly assume they have bad intentions towards me like they will screw me over while laughing at me at the first chance they get...i think i might have an inferiority complex and social anxiety

youtube.com/watch?v=HRXP2e8sDKE

Comfy images. Whats on everyones minds tonight?

feels good to know

That's pretty gay faggot. Talking or accepting feelings are for woman

Good luck man

you too user

I don't have a girlfriend anymore and my job sucks and I don't have much going for me in life. That's what you guys wanna hear, right? Am I doing this the right way?

pretty much

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Mtybo6a7U

im about to have to get a new job because everyone around me is quitting. lovely timing, since i wanted to make a child w my gf this year. wohooo.

but hey, i do have Sup Forums to remind me that my life is pretty awesome, compared to the fags here.

I often dont write that much in these threads, as it would be too much and im a lazy fuck writing books about myself. I still apreciate it... Take some pictures to keep the thread alive.

And the last one. Maybe something a bit positive to All my Sup Forumsrothers. Our Day will come.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, precisely what I needed

i have been spending months trying to get mentally prepared to kill someone in preparation to start killing people. i figure at this point its my only way out. someone has to die and its not gonna be me

Im glad I could help, at least a bit. Sup Forumsrother, times are often shit. We all know, otherwise we wouldnt come here. But let me tell you: Where ever you are in life. Keep going on and maybe you find happieness even in your dark times.

Why? Whats the reason? The Event that triggered such thoughts?