Donald Trump's been in office for six month now

Donald Trump's been in office for six month now.

What has he achieved so far? What campaign promises did he keep.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/why-hillary-clinton-really-unpopular-210336240.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The wall and health care. Oh wait ...

well he's sure pissing everyone off, that's for certain.
if he does end up having to leave office early for whatever reason though,
is Pence really any better?
he'd be FAR worse.

Clinton fags, including the author of this article, are sure butthurt. They actually said she lost bc she's a woman. Really?
yahoo.com/news/why-hillary-clinton-really-unpopular-210336240.html

>They actually said she lost bc she's a woman. Really?

No, she lost because of the electoral collage and because Russia had his back.

He hasn't kept any of his promises because he's a Jew slave.

I voted for the Donald Trump of the rallies, but that Donald Trump turned out to be a character played by a lying rat.

I want deportation of EVERY LAST ILLEGAL. I want a big beautiful wall. I want legal immigration reduced to a trickle. I want a Muslim ban.

Fuck you Trump. You're never getting a second term unless you go Knight of the Long Knives on the Jews right now.

You act like the EC is a bad thing user. Funny how it wasn't a bad thing until your idol lost

He's a hard line conservative with a shit record on the gay community. He's a "real" politician, so shit would get done even if most of it was awful.

wrong.

the guy in charge is Jewared

that's what i'm thinking, Trump doesn't do most of the shit he says and hasn't kept up with his promises.
he just says shit to make people happy.
Pence though, he means everything he says and he would most likely get down to business with his shit.
would you rather have a psychopath that doesn't actually do anything, or a psychopath that has the balls to do what he says he wants to do?

American voters like cheesy Hollywood scripts to much. And here we had the Disney script of the FLOTUS becoming POTUS versus crocodile dundee type script of some inbreed hick becoming president.

As much as I hate Trump by now I think it is good they elected him. Otherwise people would have wondered forever "what if". Now they can see what these experiments lead to.

The EC IS a bad idea. Bush Jr. should never have been president. A bunch of assholes who nobody voted for decide the presidency? Fuck that; just use the popular vote and run-off system.

He fucked your mom

Well geez, when you put it like that... Can I opt for a bullet instead?

shoot me first so i'm technically not committing suicide

All true, but trumptards will call fake news and move on.

Ramped down military operations in Syria by negotiating a successful cease-fire with Russia. Successfully implanted the travel ban that shouldn't have had to go to the SCOTUS to begin with. Got the US out of a horrible deal with the Paris Climate Accord. By his very inauguration alone, border apprehensions and crossings are down by a statistically large number. Finally got Keystone XL done. Wall construction has begun in Texas. Responsible for the largest crackdown on illegal opioid abuse ever (over 400 people arrested). Signed in to law executive orders designed to crack down on human trafficking (not the smuggling, this is a very different concept than trafficking).

Reduced to a trickle? Your a shit nationalist if you think even a trickle is acceptable. Trump sight to send out the military to inspect Mexican neighbourhood and arrest anyone who can't immediately produce proper documentation, executing the ones who flee on sight.

kek, thanks for the laughs. most of this shit just isn't true and hasn't happened.

Hey man, stick around. We can watch the bombs fall and drink one last beer to the warming glow of the nuclear bombs.

Meant for

>selling American made Energy to Poland

What an achievement.

>muh russia
You people are the worst kind of retards

Your story about the ab would check out if the Supreme Court didn't change anything. Instead, the gutted it until it was something that had any semblance of legality.

Congrats, youre smarter than the people who built the greatest power on Earth. Oh wait, youre just some retard on Sup Forums.

Well, as far as I know, the same as previous presidents, adding the fact that Hillary the Cunt didn't win

Keystone is as dumb as Trump supporters. Read up on it if you can even read.

Your bot's broken

Really cheese dick? Fail harder, it's the one thing you're good at.

Some dipshit ideas, a bunch of token ones, and none of the good ideas that his intelligent supporters liked.

fake news with facts -

Trump has signed dozens of executive actions and presidential proclamations. Some have fared better than others. His travel ban plan, for instance, first caused chaos and was effectively shut down by a series of legal challenges. But the second effort, which also faced a flurry of lawsuits, was ultimately allowed to take effect, on a limited basis, by the Supreme Court.

In all, Trump has signed 42 bills into law. Most notable is the Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, bipartisan legislation that makes it easier for the VA to fire bad employees and offer stronger safeguards for would-be whistleblowers.
But when it comes to big ticket items, like infrastructure, tax reform or a repeal and/or replacement of Obamacare, Trump is sitting on a goose egg -- zero.

Don't forget he made it easier to buttfuck national parks with drilling!

1) his handshakes are legendary by now
2) hi killed CNN
3) he has revived a culture of not giving a fuck

Not giving a fuck about basic decorum and basic manners, but okay.

He fuCked your mom While you watched u faggot cuck

I wrote the same thing about Goldwater in 1964. It would have been better if that transparently ill-conceived and unworkably mean-spirited melange of 'conservatism' had been given a chance to blow up then rather than to fester and be fertilized by the Weyrichs. Mellons and Kochs into into Reaganism and Fox News.