Redpill me on single mothers

Redpill me on single mothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1xf78EltKM
news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just don't do it. Think with your head, not with your dick.

scum

no

A byproduct of policy/media. They make bad choices by fucking a nigger and keeping a kid, while the media/government support them for it. The children wind up being degenerate and screwing other children of single mothers and create another cycle of single mothers and dindus.

They're not all black.

Some of the worst people in existence

Not even once OP.

In need of a real man to step up. I personally believe the state should force men who haven't married by the age of 20 to pay support to these women.

fucked up and are now ivingg at everyone else's expense

whats there 2 explain??

she takes 9 months to finish sex and for some reason she thinks shes better than the dad because she sat around for 9 months doing what she is programmed to do and expects a medal for it even though moist single mothers are pretty incapable of raising a child past infancy

Widows who have the strength to remain loyal even after the death of their husband and raise a children well on top of it are Goddesses

>blue eyes

this really irritates me that she would bred with a mud. 1/4 lebanese and an american mutt and the only one with any color besides brown in their eyes is my dad(hazel).

youtube.com/watch?v=o1xf78EltKM

Moral of the story: don't have sex with niggers.

Widows have my sympathy. Truly they do.

But they make up what statistically accounts to an outlier of single mothers.

I don't hate them on a personal level but they are a societal ill that needs to be cleansed at any cost. I had a crush on one for a little while but couldn't commit because of her kid. Thankfully a Beta Bux swooped in and saved me from that fate because I would have gave in for lack of willpower.

A woman who grows up without a father goes through puberty earlier

r-selection at work

news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/

Stefan Molyneux does the best redpilling on single mums.

Single mother households have the highest rates of childhood abuse statistically.

Quite the opposite for single father households actually.

So it's not a single-parent problem.

Women in general are more likely to abuse their children.

With a few exceptions, like windows or actual abuse survivors (which are a minority), they're usually entitled narcissistic girls who got married young and decided they wanted to do whatever they wanted.

Flag to look for: ask them about their situation, If "He" isn't dead or in jail, it's always somebody else's fault.

Men have the capability to produce reasoning and ethical skills as opposed to women in general, as women mostly rely on emotion and falsehood when dealing with even the most simple of situations. I.E. : Fixing a car.