How does Sup Forums smoke their weed personally i use a bong also stoner thread

how does Sup Forums smoke their weed personally i use a bong also stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWjsIjxUr6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mostly joints sometimes bong or pipes

i watched my friends snort a line of straight up keef once. after we all ate like 3 pot brownies and zoned out.

Pineapple bong
Delicious

It would have been more potent to just smoke the keef boogers.
All I can get a hold of is yay because mary is a fickle bitch. Feels bad man.

all my friends who i use to light billies with are now disgusted by them and only do joints. not 100% but im pretty sure its purely for aesthetic reasons. but for me the bong will always be my favourite

paper towel roll steamroller

DUDE WEED LMAO

i haven't smoked in like 2 months, how do you find dealers when ur in a new town

got my bong about 40cm i think

whats that?

bruuhh i used to blast hits from my full-sized pringles can steam roller. shit was lit fam heh biggest rips ever

whats the best way to store it without it stinking up the room? i've got 15g of some pretty dank buds, i just bought a glass gar with a rubber seal and clamp that keeps it sealed. will this do the trick?

youtube.com/watch?v=pWjsIjxUr6g

Literally the only way i have smoked for 5 years is by mixing weed 50/50 with marlboro gold or winfield blue tobacco and chopping it with scissors till its fine and taking big snaps/cones out of a bong.

australian here and i have always hated mix despite being a smoker previously

Perthfag here and basically all my mates smoke spin so i just got used to it

Should be alright, i had something like that but a small one id use only for quarts and it worked pretty well

anyone want to answer this for me? i can post a pic if needed.

cheers mate

Best way friend. Or you could freeze it... when I was backpacking in New Zealand several people told me they put it in the freezer. Never tried it myself.

pinch a small portion, hold it with a needle, ignite with a lighter, inhale the smoke.

I've discovered that I need very little weed. If I smoke like a normal person I get so fucking high in the sky that I don't enjoy it.
Metabolism or faggotry, idk.

same for me bro, i rip about half a cone and im pretty well set up for the next couple of hours.

Clearly underage fag, heres what i used back when i couldnt buy my own shit
>get one carrot, the fatter the better
>cut in half, leaving about 4-5 inches on the fat side
>use apple corer to hollow out to desired depth
>use those real small (pairing?) knives if you have trouble getting the core out
>use knife to cut bowl into fattest part at end of carrot, away from the opening
>only go deep enough for pinprick in top of carrot to connect to the tunnel
>might want to practice the circular movement needed for carving the cone on another carrot or the end
>light that shit
Healthy, disposable, cheap, quick, easy and all round end up with a little carroty tasting smoke. Good stuff, just empty out the ash every few cones

I use a combo of a Grasshopper and small rig. Picture very related

What I'm about to rip.

Spot the nearest stoner

What a waste

Any eurofags know what the story is with weed in Slovenia?

I'd like to know this. I've been using the same guy for years but what if he dies, stops or I move.

u mean that village that lives off purely from selling weed ?

Mostly joints because hell yeah

Sometimes bong

Rarely blunts

Yeah mate it can be pretty harsh if you don't smoke cigarettes or the spin to weed ratio is off.

I like smoking out of a spoon pipe just because of how simple and quick it is to use

Pls elaborate

Just go to a busy park or trainstation in the burbs and spot the stoners and ask for a hookup
Start with a small order like an eighth or quart, so they dont think its worth rolling you, then after a couple purchases with the guy you can up the amount

spoon pipe?

Also unrelated question, but threads slow so ohwell, anyone know how best to battle nausea with shrooms? I dont like smoking on em, just bought some ginger tablets im gonna try soon with a 3 grammer, but would love some advice

no need to roll it up or anything, just put the grounded up weed in and light it up and its much smaller than a bong so its great for use on the go

bong and vaporizer. joints are too harsh on my virgin lungs :(

what a waste of keef. thc needs about 180°C to get activated
also:
I'm having meeting up with my friends back from high school this saturday at a lake to grill and bake. I bought a tent for hotboxing - don't know yet if that will work. any experiences?

I'm looking forward to chilling in a rubber raft and watching the stars while high as fuck

I started growing my own stuff. I don't sell it, just personal use, so the smallest tent did the trick to grow two plants at once

this, you probably call it something different, its just what my friends called it so i adopted the term too

Used to hotbox tents all the time, they are actually pretty good because theyre designed to be water tight. Just make sure people arent coming and going too much

How do you inhale the smoke? Do you use a straw or something?

no its this

Oh fuck, thought you meant using a literal spoon

Ohhh noshit Im a pretty big fan myself, especially for when im going on a hike or something. I thought you meant a literal spoon ahahaha my bad, never heard that term used here in aus

how are they different than a joint apart from not having to roll it?
are they less harsh?

Anyone tried appke pipes? Whats the difference to joints? Less high, more high, same?
Tell me

they are more harsh i find

too bad. when smoking joints, I feel like I'm coughing my lungs out. doesn't happen with a bong, no matter how big the rip. must be the temperature

>using anything but a nong or a grav

It's like you kids like to be inefficient and waste your weed. Any sort of water pipe + glass screen = saving as much of your weed as possible.

No matter how good of a roller you are (and most of you are probably trash despite what you think) you will have less unnecessary burn like you would from a joint or blunt

It's actually a lot smoother. It's just if you don't smoke then tobacco tastes disgusting. Also it ruins the bong. Batch bong water is even worse than regular. Also whats all the funny names you've heard for putting tobacco in weed? I'll start:
Batch
Mix
Oats
Tobe
And now, spin

I did shrooms and never felt nauseated once, but i did excitedly puke in my throat once. Managed to swallow at the last second before it made it to my mouth, mission successful

We call it chop here

Same. I put the tobacco on top, hbu?

Apple pipes are similar to the carrot thing i posted earlier, altho i prefer carrot bc its less of a juicy thing so your hand wont get sticky and the chambers bigger so it cools the smoke. A joint is prefered to both of these tho
Ever tried chucking ice cubes in the bong water? Does wonders
Chill out man some people just prefer joints, everyones different. Besides, just because you can only afford so little weed that you need to use it most efficiently to get high doesnt mean everyone else is the same, Id rather smoke a joint that a cone anyday
Ive only ever heard spin
Thanks man bit thats not exactly the advice i was hoping for ahahahaha
Same here, but chop where im from refers to simply chopped bud, whether its spun or not its just called chop

>Ever tried chucking ice cubes in the bong water? Does wonders
my bong has an ice catcher and that's exactly why I prefer bong over joint

bong
shit one because illegal in
>muh free country
or roll a dooby because we're out or at a friend's place

Dude, that honeycomb Percis a waste on that piece, get an inline 45 degree joint ashcatcher with a recycler

V2 pro series 7 portable vaporizer... Best device I've owned to date...

What country user? Obviously buds still illegal in heaps of places, but surely you can still buy a glassy from a headshop

bong's and vapes tend to be the smoothest from my experience

googled it. even has a cartridge for e-liquid? nice. 150€ seems fair aswell. probably will buy it too if I got some money to spare

Ill look into it. Thx user.

I'm using 60cm bong with two huge diffusers, right now OP. Feeling great. 14:37 here.

Beautiful boy

stupid italian go eat pizza

40 cm myself,
what kinda weed you got? im smoking some bubblegum kush right now and i feel fantastic

Pretty much only eat it and use solely sativa strains.

Occasionally smoke some indica to chill out and when doing that I use the Bud Bomb.

I inhale

I traditionally use pipes, plus lacing it with cat nip or other herbs to give it a little boost. Plus changes the smell of burning weed. Some bitch about headaches, others don't.

joints and spliffs exclusively

>not living in a legal state

Ty user

I set weed in small pile in center of house, light house on fire, sit down next to weed and breath deeply

what kind of strains do you guys typically use?

Kek , rips friends off with catnip parsley and banana. No wonder your friends hate you. Put some grass from your lawn in there while your at it.

Personally, yes, i was into it. But it costs so much to buy and takes so much out of your pocket especially if you get hooked onto it. Not that much of a fan of marijuana.

It's always bewn the same to me

Ive always known it as a spliff

Books I should be reading.

Try fucking Google and make a decision on you own for once. Proof is that adding other herbs can help your high. Trump following fagg cuck

Mobius 65T bong.

I used to have one of those. Lasted a couple years, but the glass was so thin that the first time it got knocked over it was in peices. Still, smoothest hitting bong I've ever had.

legit the most bogan way of doing it, but i feel like it's a fuckin part of aussie stoners culture. My in group smoke straight and make edibles a lot.

compared to pretty much every other drug marijuana, at least in the US or canada, is basically the cheapest thing you can be doing.

Good for the United States, but round here yoou have to go searching and even if you do find a dealer it's going to cost you 50 at the least to get a good pound of weed.

a literal pound of weed would last me easily 8-10 months.

Hell I'm only smoking 1-2 ounces a month currently.

$50/16oz?

In the US you'd be paying a couple hundered. And it's still cheaper than most other things unless you happen to know someone.

For me, i found i smoked an entire cone in like a matter of 1 day.
If that's the Australian equivalent yea
I think the market for weed in america is better is because it's so much more tolerated and acceptable. It's legal medically here but still frowned upon kind of here. Sad i know.

Fuktard am old fag 45 been smoking since 13. Have smoked an entire bag of catnip, parsley, and whatever else you can think to put in weed. Catnip parsley banana don't work solution just buy good green. A good green only takes 1 hit and your mind is blown for hours. Have a very old strain of northern highlights/skunk that I keep. Shit will blow your mind for about 12 hours after 3 hits. Been cultivating it since 1990. So fuck off!

But it's actually legal to grow wild right? Got friend that has plant that's more like a 10' tree growing in his yard. He doesn't even smoke

bowls mostly but im looking for a bong rn

Nope sadly only in the capital territory. Even so you can only grow it up to a certain height.

Not sure what province exactly but I've seen his plant.

My capta btw ... how fitting

bowl,gasmask and a homemade bong

I have no idea what this is. Nothing special but feels really nice. Energetic. Music is great. I did some calisthenics, felt awsm.

Either my spoon pipe I've had for 10+ years,bong or a joint,blunts are overrated and nasty as fuck.im trying to inhale weed not tobacco.

Not everyone lives in murica.

Is this a real thing?