Remember last year when everyone was so excited about Spider-Man joining the MCU?

Remember last year when everyone was so excited about Spider-Man joining the MCU?

no ?

>HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO STOP MAKING WHITE GUYS MEAN :((((((
>OMG NOT MUH FLASH THOMPSON :(((((

This is going to be so terrible isn't it?

>mfw spider man will never be in his prime again

the whole is fucking joke

nigger mary jane?

*movie

Every movie Flash Thompson has been an unmemorable cliche high school jock character and I don't think his growth as a character would work as well as it does in the comics because there's not enough time to explore him in a 2 hour movie every 2 or 3 years.

I'm totally cool with a different take as long as it works, and we won't know it works until the movie, or at the very least, a trailer is out. Is it really worth stressing about every day? It's just a comic book movie.

ASM's Flash was pretty good.

One on the left is supposed to be the hunky alpha male who cucks Peter and is framed as the Hobgoblin.

Dude's crazy. :)

Best live action Flash.

yikes

come again why they didn't go with Miles?

they're trying to subvert expectations so I guess Flash will be like a rich kid with a well connected family (Peter from a poor family). He might bully Peter but in a different way, he'll use social media against him or something, most real life bullying is "cyberbullying" nowadays. I know, just walk away from your computer etc.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if this Flash is smarter, maybe he's like a science dude who is jealous that Peter is smarter than him even though he had richer parents who put him through flashy private schools and shit.

>remember last year when retards cared about garbage capeshit
I'd like to forget

Where's muh Hispanics at

I thought Seth Rogen and James Franco were heroes because of The Interview and all the shit it caused that eventually lead to Spidey in MCU.

But now that it's actually happening, I see that the turkey is a little black.

Jesus Christ

ASM did a good job and he only had a few scenes

came to post this
first post best post

>the hunky alpha male who cucks Peter and is framed as the Hobgoblin.
Wasn't he the one that got cucked?

>that black panther

But Harry Osborn is already the rich spoiled brat.

What's that little fucker's problem?

It's not about race, he's a little weak shit. How am I supposed to be immersed in the MCU when the "Bully" can be beat up by kid with polio.

He is a bully because he tries to blow up midtown high with a bomb that looks like an alarm clock

he's not on Sup Forums baneposting and making fags check'em

>the last half-decent spider-man movie was nearly a decade ago
What is so impossible to get about this character?

is the chinese suppose to be uncle ben?

Just because he likes rice does not mean he is uncle ben

I doubt OP has seen the new spider-man

I can believe that spineless nerd can get bullied by right

JUST

Raimi went too far, this is (((them))) getting back at him

huh?

they bitches finna be BLEACHED senpai

>Not loving Vaas being in this
We need more of him in stuff